Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Bored..here are some pics of myself damnit.
    #3345029 - 11/11/04 01:20 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinevc77
incarnate
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW US
Re: Bored..here are some pics of myself damnit. [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3345032 - 11/11/04 01:21 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Scuzzy.

OfflineDMTelepath
Nut

Loc: States of America
Re: Bored..here are some pics of myself damnit. [Re: vc77]
    #3345037 - 11/11/04 01:23 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Nice pictures, how old are you?

--------------------
Me, Myself, and GOD

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Bored..here are some pics of myself damnit. [Re: DMTelepath]
    #3345043 - 11/11/04 01:25 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

18 years of age.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflineDMTelepath
Nut

#3345048 - 11/11/04 01:26 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Coolness. You have many different looks, how creative. I have my just-woke-up look and my normal, lazy day to day look.

--------------------
Me, Myself, and GOD

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #3345052 - 11/11/04 01:28 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Your a cutie

--------------------

Offlinephi1618
old hand

Re: Bored..here are some pics of myself damnit. [Re: Dreamer987]
    #3345072 - 11/11/04 01:36 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Dreamer987 said:
Your a cutie

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Bored..here are some pics of myself damnit. [Re: Dreamer987]
    #3345073 - 11/11/04 01:37 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Here are some more I just uploaded...

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #3345087 - 11/11/04 01:40 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

you look nice in the very last pic there, im not into the punk stuff though.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Bored..here are some pics of myself damnit. [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3345092 - 11/11/04 01:42 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, the last one is the most recent. I got outta the punk thing a while ago I guess you could say.

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #3345098 - 11/11/04 01:45 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

all girls who wear glasses should wear glasses like yours, they are hot.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflineTurd
Dr. Rock

Loc: Vulva, WA
    #3345105 - 11/11/04 01:47 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

UNTOLD DAMAGE

I mean

are you going to get the birdie filled?

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Bored..here are some pics of myself damnit. [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3345106 - 11/11/04 01:48 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Why thank you.

I always knew SOMEONE would get a kick outta the seductive librarian look... you make me feel accomplished. :wink:

--------------------

OfflineDMTelepath
Nut

#3345110 - 11/11/04 01:50 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Damn, the art on your body is amazing! I have a 14 gauge libret ring, and 8 gauges in my ears, but yet to get a tattoo. Soon here i think i'm going to get 4 surface piercings on the top of my wrists. Peace (btw, the librarian look IS hot :wink: )

--------------------
Me, Myself, and GOD

InvisibleMobiusStripper
FamKitten

#3345119 - 11/11/04 01:54 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Nice tattoos, peircings and glasses. Though the only thing I would like on me would be the glasses. I am not one for lots of tattoos and I already have a lip peircing. Those glasses are definately awesome though.

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#3345125 - 11/11/04 01:55 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Thats cool, I used to have 3 16 gauge lip rings but my ring on the right fell out last weekend...oh well.  My ears were up to 3/4 inch but I took those out a couple months ago, they are just about 0's now.

I love surface piercings, even though i dont have any.  When I was really interested in them, every single one had a 100 percent rejection rate.  Now they have 90 degree surface bars which make the piercings not reject, and I am contemplting getting a nape ladder.

Piercings are such a rush for me, the adrenaline kicks in as I center myself to be violated :wink:  Ohh yeah...

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Bored..here are some pics of myself damnit. [Re: MobiusStripper]
    #3345148 - 11/11/04 02:01 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

When these glasses become useless to me, I will knock out the lenses and send ya the frames :wink:

--------------------

OfflineDMTelepath
Nut

#3345159 - 11/11/04 02:04 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, the 90 degree surface bars are awesome. I got the back of my neck pierced with a straight bar in June (like 1 1/4" long) and it rejected it so bad. I have pretty bad scars from it.

--------------------
Me, Myself, and GOD

InvisibleMobiusStripper
FamKitten

#3345164 - 11/11/04 02:05 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I peirced my belly button with a needle on the top and bottom once. My body rejected it and pushed both peircings out and now i have scars on my belly button :frown:

i peirced my nipples myself as well but those didn't get rejected. Those did fine.

--------------------

OfflineDMTelepath
Nut

Re: Bored..here are some pics of myself damnit. [Re: MobiusStripper]
    #3345171 - 11/11/04 02:07 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Good stuff. I had my eyebrow done twice and each time my body rejected them. That's not the look for me anyways. My libret and ear piercings are pretty subtle looking.

--------------------
Me, Myself, and GOD

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder