Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Ayahuasca: take 4
    #3342795 - 11/10/04 04:45 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

The story:  My first three brews were with caapi/viridis, but no matter how high I amped up the viridis I couldn't break through to the spirit world.  I wondered if it might be my brewing, but I felt the caapi influence every time.  Therefore I decided not to lose hope and to try again, this time with mimosa. 

I brewed 12 grams mimosa and 65 grams caapi for tonight's voyage.  My heart pounds as I write this, because I am worried that this time the brew will work, heh.  If the spirits want me in, I will go willingly.  I am looking forward to experiencing the healing powers of this brew. 

I don't know when ingestion will occur...whenever it feels right tonight.  :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
Re: Ayahuasca: take 4 [Re: MOTH]
    #3342844 - 11/10/04 05:01 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

You have some guts! I was in possesion of some P. Viridis and Harmala but I gave it to a freind because I didn't feel I could handle it.
He said it was the best trip he ever had.

Best of luck, peace and happiness in the journey that's ahead. :mushroom2:

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: Ayahuasca: take 4 [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #3343190 - 11/10/04 06:25 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks Divided.  :heart:  We'll see how it goes tonight.  The butterflies are under control for the time being.  :wink:

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#3343662 - 11/10/04 08:30 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I'm about to reduce the brew into a drinkable amount...

I'm starting to get pretty anxious.

Offlinephantasm
DXM GURU
    #3343731 - 11/10/04 08:49 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

nice i just recieved and ounce of both syrian rue and mimosa hostilis root bark so i am amped i think i might try it this weekend

howe long can the brew last after made

also on a side note anyone know anything about A. pelegrina i got it for free with my order its also called 'yopo' if anyone has experience with this please let me know in a pm

Good luck man i hope the spirits except you this time and do not repremand you for your many attempts

-mike

--------------------
Only God Grows Amanita Muscaria

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
Re: Ayahuasca: take 4 [Re: phantasm]
    #3343791 - 11/10/04 09:02 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

good luck! i cant wait to hear how it went.

DMT makes me anxious too! always worried it will interfere.

how much viridis you try? im gonna use pv/syrian (or caapi if i can afford it at the time) for my first brew.

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: Ayahuasca: take 4 [Re: kadakuda]
    #3343842 - 11/10/04 09:10 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I hear Hawaiian P.viridis is much more potent then the Peruvian kind.  I had the Peruvian kind and didn't have much success.  I'll probably return to viridis and try out the Hawaiian kind later on down the road. 

Well, my potions are almost reduced.  I think I got over some fear just by the act of reducing them...I feel calmer now, almost tranquil. 

I'll report back later tonight depending on when I drink them. 

thanks guys  :heart:

Offlinerdnp2035
Stranger

#3343861 - 11/10/04 09:16 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

The traditional brews call for 30-40 leaves of viridis. Although that's fresh off the plant..I imagine a little potency is lost in drying. Probably not too much though.

OfflineEilya555
GOD with a caseof amnesia
 User Gallery

#3344088 - 11/10/04 10:04 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I always had a problem with brews not working, It was due to a low quality of material. Out of about 5 batches of mimosa received only one worked with great results. It was a dark red almost maroon color. the other mimosa I tried with not very good results was always of a brownish not very red color. same with chacruna, my most succesful brews were always made with hawaaian chacruna, 1 ounce of hawaiian chacruna would induce quite an extraordinary vision. I also would ingest my MAOI 30-45 minutes before injesting the DMT-containing brew. good luck. PM me if you would like some sources of excellent chacruna that have alway's worked for me...

OfflineTavarua
A Nobody

Loc: Califuckinfornia
Re: Ayahuasca: take 4 [Re: Eilya555]
    #3344404 - 11/10/04 11:06 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

hah. God with a case of amnesia... :thumbup:

I am looking forward to trying "the" brew sometime in my life ahead. Good luck, let us know how she goes.

--------------------
Gotta love life cuz life be lovin me

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: Ayahuasca: take 4 [Re: Tavarua]
    #3344571 - 11/10/04 11:31 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I am under the influence of the brew right now so typing is difficult...

I want to relay what I am experiencing...how this is affecting me. Internally, it's all internal. I sit down to write....and the words are leaving me quite unpredicatably and then showing up in random numbers later to reveal sudden truths...

basically...I am crying because I realize that I am an okay person. There's an emptyness inside of me where a brick and stone used to be...the weight of the sadness that's been plaguing me. That means it's gone...but it had the potential to be gone all along. I love all of you guys here...we are all in this together. (in this world)

Ayahuasca is a gift, truly to us. My experience is so internal...no visualizations, just sacred truths floating through my head, and earlier I saw a serpent dancing sensuously behind my eyes. Every moment felt like forever, and it was wonderful...eternity is truly okay, it is love. I think that time slows down because you are experiencing the entirety, the whole of each moment. And then time seems inconsequential...

I feel there is still work to be done, so I have to go but I will be back.

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
    #3344574 - 11/10/04 11:31 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

EllemyshShade, Damn girl, I hope it finally works this time...!  I missed when you took your 3rd go at it....    I am very interested to hear what you find when you finally break thru....  I am very excited for you....!   
:::::Crossing fingers:::::

:tongue:

ChoW~,
>^;;^<

--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

OfflineDMTelepath
Nut

Loc: States of America
Re: Ayahuasca: take 4 [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #3344619 - 11/10/04 11:39 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Sounds awesome, i love Aya so much. Glad you're in the flow of true life....love, and eternity. Please tell me how the stars are looking tonight :laugh: Can you see depth in space (hehe, long story)? Have a wicked time.

--------------------
Me, Myself, and GOD

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #3345575 - 11/11/04 05:29 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I hope this time really works out for you!

are you taking the maoi prior to the dmt?

Invisiblezee_werp
a fractalcreature
 User Gallery

Loc: Aotearoa
    #3345658 - 11/11/04 06:35 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Interesting thread going here! I'm glad to hear you had a rewarding experience...looking forward to getting more of a trip report.
What was it like coming and writing up a post about tripping while tripping? Personally I think I'd find that weird...usually while undergoing a psychedelic journey I like to get into quite a trance kind of state where you can get fully 'in the zone' of the moment, to completely live it for what it is rather than attempting to analyse or explain it, because theres plenty of time for figuring it all out afterwards. Not to say I didn't enjoy your post though, it is really cool to think that you were able to broadcast your tripping message out to people all around the globe, anyone who happens to view it, certainly interesting dynamics going on there! :smile:

And also I have a question going out to anyone who is experienced with preparing their own ayahuasca brews. I am about to be getting ahold of some P. viridis and B. caapi from a local source for an ayahuasca voyage for myself and some close friends. The problem is, the prices are quite expensive here in NZ, and it is difficult to order from overseas herb suppliers because NZ has very strict biosecurity and customs systems in place. So in light of the cost I am hoping to get a decent brew going first try, and I'm wondering about doses.

[Note: I realise dosage is a touchy subject in some forums, and I realise we must always be aware that every individual reacts differently to every substance depending on their physical build, metabolism, mindset, etc etc. so in this case I am asking for your own experiences rather than a reccomendation].

OK so anyway, I calculated that the amount of cash we're willing to spend would work out to 50g of caapi and 34g of viridis per person. This costs about US$34. I am wondering, to those of you who have done it, have you achieved a 'breakthrough' experience with these sort of doses? I'd rather spend a little more now than have to do it all again if thats what its going to take. Also, do I have the ratios about right? As in, would it be better to increase some of one herb and decrease the other for a more optimal effect?

All of the members of the group of us intending on partaking are experienced psychedelic users who are looking to explore new psychonautical terrains, and we will be prepared for a full blown ego-loss situation, just interested to see comparisons with other travellers experiences.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: Ayahuasca: take 4 [Re: zee_werp]
    #3347550 - 11/11/04 03:44 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Hey guys.  Here is my report, written 3 hours after ingesting the Ayahuasca:

Not less then 3 hours ago, I dreamed that I ingested a brew of 12 grams mimosa and 65 grams caapi. I drank the caapi first, then twenty minutes later drank the mimosa.

Immediantly, I started feeling as though I were floating up from my body, and all the objects in the room got a certain flavor to them...everything looked very soft and inviting. I noticed patterns flashing out of the corner of my eye (but disappeared when I tried looking directly at them) and other things had auras around them.

Moments felt an eternity, and I began to get faceted images flowing behind my eyelids. At one point, I saw a grasshopper peering boldly at me with jewels for eyes and at another I saw the sensuous waves of a snake as it rippled and swirled.

In the middle of this, I got up from the bed to vomit, as the nausea caught me unawares with need. As I knelt before the toilet, I let the vomit pour out of me with wrenching heaves. It was horrible, unpleasent, but it was absolutely necessary. As I stood, I rose as a new human being, the world floating below me as though I transversed the heavens. I slumped back into my beautiful, soft bed and surrendered to the effects of the Ayahuasca.

That's when the internal dialog began, almost without me realizing it. I existed as two halves, but they felt different and seperate, as though they were two different people. They asked one another questions and staggering but simple truths flowed around in my head, the most important was the message that, "I am an okay person." I have struggled with feelings of self-hate for as long as I can remember, and this simple message imparted to me brought me to tears of relief and joy.

Thoughts were liquid in my head. And I felt so at peace, as though the hard, sad thing inside of me had been expelled entirely. Gradually, I felt the effects start to end, the dialog becoming less evident. But the feeling of purification has remained, and now I feel uplifted and reaffirmed as a human being.

I didn't get flashy visuals or overwelming transporation to other realms, but Ayahuasca has given me precisely what I needed with this experience. She was so gentle and kind to me, she knew exactly how to heal inside of me. I have tears in my eyes right now recalling how wonderful she was to me. I feel healed and renewed inside and I couldn't have asked for anything more with this experience.

The evaluative part inside of me feels that 12g's of mimosa (if it was good stuff, brewed well) should have knocked me on my ass, but nonetheless I feel as though my time was well spent and the experience valuable.  I intend to try another brew next week, to see if I can go farther. 

Overall, a very rewarding, learning experience.  :smile:

InvisibleKOPELANDIAA
Stranger
Loc: under a pine
    #3347580 - 11/11/04 03:49 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Welcome back !  :hug:

InvisibleKOPELANDIAA
Stranger
Re: Ayahuasca: take 4 [Re: KOPELANDIAA]
    #3347601 - 11/11/04 03:52 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

It was very moving to see your progression, from the calling of mother Ayahuasca till the Experience... great !

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: Ayahuasca: take 4 [Re: KOPELANDIAA]
    #3347612 - 11/11/04 03:54 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

It does seem like a progression to me too.  I can only assume that my Ayahuasca journey's will become deeper and deeper as time goes on.  I feel fortunate that Mama Aya was so gentle with me with the dosage I took.  I was not expecting that.  :thumbup:

InvisibleKOPELANDIAA
Stranger
    #3347631 - 11/11/04 03:57 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I have yet to experience her embrace,,,i have a nice little Caapi growing near the window...isn't the Caapi a wonderful plant ? The relation to the snake archetype is stunning ! Even without taking it it sent me images of snakes !  :love:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order