Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineintrigue
MMMM hard trance
 User Gallery
sporebank
    #3341132 - 11/10/04 01:14 PM (13 years, 16 days ago)

i just wanted to voice my concern about a couple companies that are ripping off the mycology community universityscientific and sporebank both are owned by the same company. i myself have been ripped off by them. and i know many other people that have been ripped off and would not recommend anyone to them. does anyone else have any involvement with either of the above companies.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: sporebank [Re: intrigue]
    #3341188 - 11/10/04 01:28 PM (13 years, 16 days ago)

I don't know the details exactly but I think they have been stealing from ralphster for a long time, they are very unscrupulous.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlineintrigue
MMMM hard trance
 User Gallery
Re: sporebank [Re: gdman]
    #3341202 - 11/10/04 01:30 PM (13 years, 16 days ago)

yay they have bought many very simular url to many of the sponsers here. but i can think of them off the top of my head.

OfflineSCIOpenEyedDream
DillusionalDreamer

Loc: Western Europe
    #3341295 - 11/10/04 01:43 PM (13 years, 16 days ago)

Yeah... they're dicks. But if people would just stick to sponsors then no one would have to worry about being ripped off. They are dicks though.

--------------------
Everything I say on this board is a lie.

Eat more string cheese. It's good for you.

Offlineintrigue
MMMM hard trance
 User Gallery
Re: sporebank [Re: SCIOpenEyedDream]
    #3341303 - 11/10/04 01:44 PM (13 years, 16 days ago)

once i found the shroomery i stopped ordering from them. i wonder if we should somehow have a "do not buy from these people list"?

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#3341378 - 11/10/04 02:01 PM (13 years, 16 days ago)

Yeah, but its still advertising in some way. Just need to make it very clear how bad they are.

And they're no where near as big of dicks as STP. 80+ dollar syringes.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

InvisibleFungushungry
Addict

Loc: Whispering Winds
Re: sporebank [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #3342805 - 11/10/04 06:52 PM (13 years, 16 days ago)

Normally i would dump this thread.. but this is a good point and everyone needs to know about rippers.. Dont even waste your time with sporebank

--------------------
"Early man walked away
As modernman took control
There mind's weren't all the same
And to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire
And he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man
And killed himself in his own mind"

OfflineFrappy
Strange

Loc: South Florida
    #3359665 - 11/14/04 02:00 PM (13 years, 12 days ago)

A good friend of mine recently bought supplies from www.universityscientific.com and spores from www.sporebank.com
BOTH websites took his money and didn't send his order. He has attempted to contact them for several weeks and they do not return his emails. They are theives! Its interesting to hear that my friend isn't the only one. Buy from sponsors or reliable vendors, not these guys! just a word of warning.

Invisiblegema
Freedom from the Known
 Arcade Champion: Ms. Pacman, Pac Man, Tetris

Loc: t(here)
Re: sporebank [Re: Frappy]
    #3367034 - 11/16/04 12:58 AM (13 years, 11 days ago)

the thing to do it to call your credit card company and ask for a charge back. describe about being charged and not receiving your product. more than likely, you'll get your money back. that's what i did with universityscientific. i think ill try the vendors next time. i also like buying spores from a non-vendor that is very reliable and professional and sells spores for less than all sponsors here.

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Re: sporebank [Re: gema]
    #3367986 - 11/16/04 10:40 AM (13 years, 11 days ago)

I'm not trying to defend either company, but I do know for a fact that University Scientific has had problems with one of their suppliers in recent weeks. I've been told they are going about fixing all the setbacks that resulted from this supplier's problems so hopefully they are making right by their customers.

It's no secret that Sporeworks supplies some products for both companies, and we want to make sure that if people are placing orders through these vendors that they receive what they paid for. I've NEVER know the administrators of these sites to intentionally "rip" anybody off (ie take money and not send products), so if there was some problem then it might be the result of misunderstanding or miscommunication. Have you tried sending email to both their customer service contacts? I'm almost certain that if you do they will take care of you.

If you feel comfortable in doing so, PM me the details of your order with either company, and we can contact the administrator of these sites directly and work on your behalf to ensure you are takin care of (if you truely feel they have been ignoring you or trying to rip you off).

Sporeworks would not allow a company to sell our products if they indeed intentionally ripped off customers. In fact we have pulled our supplies from resellers in the past who were engaged in such practices.

Again, I can't speak for these people directly, but I do know they are NOT in the business of ripping customers off.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum