Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleSearch59
Yet anotherhobby for me.

Mycobag.com was emailed.
    #3338393 - 11/09/04 05:30 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

OK FINE THEN. NEVER MIND GEEZ.

I was just trying to get people to be aware of something that was VERY ODD and not right.

Why would a 2lb bag come from a company that sells only 4lb and 1lb?

The bags are SEALED, and STERILIZED. Its hard to accidentally screw up that much, a whole 2lb (1/2 the size) and then seal and steralize it. Oh yea, and FORGET to send 3 other bags.

But sounds like every one wants me to chalk this one up as an accident. OK.

--------------------
The only beneficiaries of Prohibition were bootleggers(drug makers), crime bosses(drug pushers), and the forces of big government(DEA).
(wheres the benefit for the consumer?)

You gotta check this out.
http://www.di.fm/mp3/chillout96k.pls

Ride the wave of the mellow fractal rainbow!

Edited by Search59 (11/09/04 07:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Mycobag.com screwed up my order. It LOOKS intentional too. [Re: Search59]
    #3338468 - 11/09/04 05:52 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

You got your order today? You really should've waited longer before posting this. If they haven't replied in the past 8 hours or whatever theres no need to rush to this. It should be a private manner unless they fail to clear it up. So chill for a minute. But, if you're speaking of a different tuesday it arrived on, maybe thats different.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

InvisibleSearch59
Yet anotherhobby for me.

Re: Mycobag.com screwed up my order. It LOOKS intentional too. [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #3338521 - 11/09/04 06:10 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Yea, im not really getting on them about responding this quick. This is more a post to inform other buyers to be on the lookout for incorrect orders. Mostly because my order LOOKED ok at first, then when I dug into it, it all became clear.
I find it very odd, that I recieved a 2-lb bag of wood substrate, when they dont even sell 2-lb bags. (1-lb & 4-lb) That in its self is why i posted, to make sure people weigh their bags. Because we all know, more mass = more fruit.

--------------------
The only beneficiaries of Prohibition were bootleggers(drug makers), crime bosses(drug pushers), and the forces of big government(DEA).
(wheres the benefit for the consumer?)

You gotta check this out.
http://www.di.fm/mp3/chillout96k.pls

Ride the wave of the mellow fractal rainbow!

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland Flag
Re: Mycobag.com screwed up my order. [Re: Search59]
    #3338746 - 11/09/04 07:05 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Please read the forum rules/guidelines:

Posting complaints? Please read here first.

If you recieve an error in your shipment the first thing you do is contact the vendor. Mistakes are made by any and all human beings, to err is human afterall. So I would think before jumping to any conclusion or posting this you should wait for their response, its not only the right way to do it; its the rules here.

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Mycobag.com screwed up my order. [Re: Thor]
    #3339112 - 11/09/04 08:55 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Search, I understand your reasoning. Its just common courtesy to at least make contact with the vendor before posting. If someone had a problem with me, I'd sure want a chance to make it better before they go announcing things about me. And having said that, any vendor here (with the intention of remaining a vendor) seems to ALWAYS make good on any mistake. They don't seem to let anything slide in that aspect.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags