Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineschmutzenS
King of the side-pins
 User Gallery

Loc: Miss Kitty's Lounge
here's my story
    #3335676 - 11/09/04 12:42 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I really enjoyed my first Aya journey last weekend. The Jaguar was extremely gentle, forgiving and generous with me. It began as regular autumn maintenance, cleaning the pipes.

Thursday ? organic fruit and a large bowl of spaghetti for dinner.

Friday ? organic fresh squeezed orange juice and buckets of stem-distilled water.

Saturday ? same as Friday.

Supplements: Vit. C, Cal/Mag/Zinc, bee pollen, Colon Cleanser, cleansing herbs, and Green Foods.

During this time I never felt hungry, I was very energetic and productive. I used a coffee grinder to shred 12 grams Root Bark, 3 grams Syrian Rue and a pinch of ginger (for flavor and to offset nausea) gave my self an enema (warm water and sea salt) and left for the campsite around sunset.

I simmered the mixture over an Oak fire for bit, using intuition as I had no clock, strained with a shirt and re-simmered the mixture twice more. I used way too much water and ended up with two large glasses of tea. I decided to eat the mixture for extra fiber, and chugged the first glass as it had cooled down already. ?Wow, this stuff is great! I don?t know what people are complaining about.? I had taken a shot of amino acids earlier in the day, and was holding a lot of water. I had also used a store bought lemon juice in the tea which I thought was full of phosphates, which I assumed were now producing an algae bloom in my small intestine. Purged. Not the violent opiate OD nausea, just a need to come to the surface. Sipped the second glass, which now smelled and tasted exactly like hot bile. I had brought along some little guys just in case the Tea didn?t take me as far I would like to go, the ingredients were over two years old, I quickly knew I would not be needing their help this evening. Sheba, Siberian Husky/Australian Shepard who I brought for companionship and protection starts getting wild and my lighter runs out of fluid.

I soon found myself at a huge party. There were about 40 sites rented out of 100 at a State Park somewhere in Wisconsin. Flutes, chimes, VW buses with loud stereos playing reggae, Grateful Dead and other various jam bands. I could hear people making love, throaty laughter and much coughing. A group of kids walking past going ?zimblahbleedahdo? while twirling glow sticks and smoking a little bong. None of this was in my imagination. This was the Vibe. Oh yeah, and some random cops and rangers too.

The wind was in quite a joyful mood. Partly cloudy, mostly starry. A slight breeze to move the sounds and smells around. Father Sky giving a low grumble of approval, with no threat of rain. It?s good to be here. I?m enjoying this human lifestyle.

My intentions for the journey were to learn how to help my legs heal. I hope to bring back some of the insights of people, plants and life in general. I first started to notice some trails coming off from my hand. Then I saw my reflection in the fire. Hmm, not the usual loud-voice/tryptamine alerts I?m accustomed to. I really enjoyed being out of doors, had I been home, I probably would have been more confused and/or lazy. Whatever question I posed, I seemed to get an immediate answer. I could clearly see the duality and illusions that I have subconsciously trained myself to be unaware. The fire now looks as though I?m watching a broken filmstrip. I cold feel the Eternal mixing with the Temporal, the millions of people who have looked into the fire and pondered their place in the world.

I was mentally debating the learning process/productivity/motivation/energy connection, and walking the tightrope of sanity. I seem to have an all or nothing philosophy in my life. No homework for days, and then a flood. I believe this is natural for me, but using an honest effort to control it is better than letting it grow feral.

I felt as though I were Dead, and on the astral plane directly speaking with the cosmic forces, harnessing energy, and balancing the tide within me. I could move my blood to where it needed to be. All the small pieces were making up the whole in harmony, I was healing. The cedar wood was bringing a foreboding. I would define magic as an illusion of time; unseen vapors. I felt a trickster and tried to shake it off. Why is the human race so insistent upon trickery? Why do we strive for the illusion of control? I guess its just survival, and not realizing we are taking more than we need.

I made a mental note to be more understanding and assertive and to work on this on a daily basis. I could feel a sense of family; unconditional Love and true concern for one another began to wash over me.

I decided to light up my Steer-horn pipe filled with Rustica and Sally x 20. I sprinkled a small pile of tobacco for Sally, made a circle around it for what she has taught me, and four small piles outside the circle for what I hope to learn. Not having a lighter I held my mixing stick in the coals until it was glowing and carefully set it in the bowl. Home Again. My Earthly body dissipated and I joined the spirits of the forest for a moment. Just what the Dr. ordered. Awake.

I could visualize writer?s block. I found the reptilian part of my brain that shuts down when threatened or exposed to new situations and stretched it wide, wide open. Practice + Repetition = Final Product? Will I be able to bring any of this back? Yes. I put the knife and hatchet into the trunk of my car, which now looks like something from a Criterion film, and found the doobie in coat pocket (know your rights) smoked, and lost a bit of time. Decided to call it a night. Sheba and I rolled up the sidewalk and checked into our Teepee for the night.

Four times during the experience I had a non-explosive, almost pleasant, diarrhea about 20 ft. from the tent where my dog and I had been peeing almost constantly. Just as I start drifting off, Sheba starts growling, and I hear what must be raccoons circling our tent. Those guys will grab stuff off your picnic table if you?re not looking. So we get up so she can pee and I can smoke. The coyotes begin to scream their heinous laugh, from the sound I say they are within a 50 ft. radius. If you?ve never heard this before it sounds like crying babies or maybe more like wolves devouring your neighbor?s precious housecat that shits on my porch and kills all the songbirds. We were surrounded. I had known I forgot my smudge stick. Sheba and I did not hesitate to get into the car only to realize we left my glasses and sleeping bag in the tent. I think it?s best not to look, I?m still seeing white orbs floating around; silver eyes just may have sent me into cardiac arrest. Those silly Tricksters. Sheba keeps looking out the back and side windows. I try to relax. After about an hour we go back to Tent and sleep soundly. Wake up around nine still feeling the pleasant glow. No headache. Huge spider-bite on my belly.

Overall I gained a better understanding of the defense systems and loopholes in Mother Nature?s little book of Rules. It?s amazing what a little spare time can add up to. Whatever you?ve been putting off, do it, do it now.
If pollution can travel hundreds of miles or around the world, then so too can our vibes, our intentions, our wishes and prayers as well. I hope preparation meets opportunity and a big blanket of Luck falls upon us. We all have an immense wealth of power within use, let?s use it, and use it well. If you haven?t already, start your garden today. Profit from people, not the Earth. Make yourself and others happy. Encourage people to cultivate their skills. Lead by positive example. It?s only as difficult as you make it. It will happen. You?ve got skill.

--------------------

"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDMTelepath
Nut

Loc: States of America
Re: here's my story [Re: schmutzen]
    #3335884 - 11/09/04 01:48 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Wicked trip report man! I've yet to try ayauasca and i always hear lovely things. Sounds a lot different than smoking DMT, but more down to earth. Also, what sort of plant material did you use? Mimosa hostilis or banisteriopsis caapi?

--------------------
Me, Myself, and GOD

OfflineschmutzenS
King of the side-pins
 User Gallery

Re: here's my story [Re: DMTelepath]
    #3338291 - 11/09/04 05:05 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Yes, very good medicene, give it try. I had originally got the Mimosa hostilis and all the supplies to extract, then i moved and just brought the Root Bark, so i've never tried the smoked form. It took quite a while to get the balls to go through with it, as i'd read about people getting butt raped by aliens and such, and RC's were always available.

I'd like to try the vine/leaves combo this spring, as i hear there's less nausea.

Now i'm really interested in growing a few of the ingredients, anyone which plants are best to grow?

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: here's my story [Re: schmutzen]
    #3338315 - 11/09/04 05:10 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

What a fantastic report.  I'm doing my next Ayahuasca experiment this wednesday, with mimosa/caapi.  I've tried it three times before, each with caapi/viridis but with little result.  Luckly I'm getting lots of practice with brewing.  :smile:  Hopefully this week will be my chance to break through.

OfflineschmutzenS
King of the side-pins
 User Gallery

Re: here's my story [Re: MOTH]
    #3338420 - 11/09/04 05:38 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Well thank you.  I can say the mimosa/rue definately gave me what i was hoping to find, I wonder why you did't get the intensity? 

I'll be routing for ya on Wednesday :laugh:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order