Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
i've only eaten mushrooms once before, and today i got some that smell strong, kind of chocolatey even, not really good but not really bad. the only reason i have any concern is because the first time i ate mushrooms they had a very subtle taste and smell much less noticable than these. do these sound safe to eat?
Did you get them from a reliable source? Pick them yourself or what? Some psilocybe mushrooms smell different than others. Don't eat them unless you are 100% positive they are good to eat. Also if you're sure they are good and start to trip, remember that they are good mushrooms and that you aren't going to die because they aren't toxic.