Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleGreat_Satan
prophet of God
 User Gallery

Fall loooo jah!
    #3336027 - 11/09/04 04:36 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I'm enjoying seeing the marines tearing up that city on TV. Before seeing all this hatred on the internet, I would have had some sympathy for the victims. Now I just want to see our military destroy anyone who isn't American. The Republicans have my vote from now on.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: Fall loooo jah! [Re: Great_Satan]
    #3336059 - 11/09/04 05:09 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Your a fucking ignorant idiot.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

OfflineBlastrid
e l e m e n t al i t y
 User Gallery

Loc: The Desert
    #3336099 - 11/09/04 06:03 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I ask of you:
Please don't 'contribute' to the political discussions on these boards anymore.

Your blind ignorance and lack of respect are far too blatant and destructive to any civil debate.

And in the small chance this is some piece of sarcasm or bait to get people pissed, then you've succeeded and not only add nothing, but you denegrate the creative discussion that would usually be here instead of your postings...

--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
    #3336110 - 11/09/04 06:10 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Its a shame that there are so many brain dead morons like yourself who are givng Americans a bad name. Watching people die on TV and glorifying it? What a sad wanker u are.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
Loc: Amerika
Re: Fall loooo jah! [Re: GazzBut]
    #3336159 - 11/09/04 06:39 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

sounds like hes kidding to me. chill out all.

--------------------
ash dingy donker mo gollyhopper patty popiton rockstop bueno mayo riggedy jig bobber johnathan pattywhacker gogboob t-shirt monkey.

There is such emotion in the distortion.

OfflineAaronEvil
The GuitarVillain
Male

Loc: California
    #3336185 - 11/09/04 06:54 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Great_Satan said:
I'm enjoying seeing the marines tearing up that city on TV. Before seeing all this hatred on the internet, I would have had some sympathy for the victims. Now I just want to see our military destroy anyone who isn't American. The Republicans have my vote from now on.

Well, I dont agree 100% with what you say, but for the most part I do. People probably hate me on the forum already for my politics in regards to the military and war. If Fellujah is the city that our enemy is in, rip it to shreds. You cant expect to win a combat or war on the principle of "we might hurt someone." War is about hurting people. It is the last strategy we have in making people stop what they are doing. Unfortunately, we rushed into this "war" if you really want to call it that. But, since we are in it we may as well act like its a real war. Kill the enemy and anyone that wants to hang around the enemy. If a mother and her children (innocent of course) are living in the same town as the enemy, they might get killed. If that happens I blame it on them not us. If we know where the bad guys are, they sure as hell do also. If they refuse to leave then they accept death, if they are not allowed to leave, then someone accepts death for them. Point and case, I hope we burn that city to the ground.

--------------------

There is not a lot of difference between a fox hole and a grave; but knowing that you dug your ditch and climbed in anyway.

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Re: Fall loooo jah! [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #3336227 - 11/09/04 07:21 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Sorry about that, but when people say that its allright that this country kills thousands of innocent women and children and men for that matter it pisses me off. Again i apologise.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

OfflineTao
Village Genius

Loc: San Diego
    #3336231 - 11/09/04 07:24 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

hasn't he crossed the line to trolling yet? this is exactly what zahid did.

--------------------
Magash's Grain Tek  + Tub-in-Tub Incubator + Magash's PMP + SBP Tek + Dunking = Practically all a newbie grower needs :thumbup:

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: Fall loooo jah! [Re: Tao]
    #3336257 - 11/09/04 07:41 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

ive complained, but pinksharkmark likes him....go figure :wink:

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
    #3336258 - 11/09/04 07:41 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

You violated the rules of the forum, hawksapprentice. "Your (sic) a fucking ignorant idiot" is a flame, not discussion.

You get a single warning. This is that warning. Next time you flame in this forum you will be banned.

pinky

--------------------

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Re: Fall loooo jah! [Re: Phred]
    #3336262 - 11/09/04 07:43 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

And thats why i apologised for it....geez.

--------------------

Edward Abbey

Edited by hawksapprentice (11/09/04 07:44 AM)

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Re: Fall loooo jah! [Re: GazzBut]
    #3336263 - 11/09/04 07:45 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Banned for flaming. See you in a few days.

pinky

--------------------

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

#3336266 - 11/09/04 07:46 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

What the hell, you have some issues man, anyone else think this has been a bit extreme.

--------------------

Edward Abbey

Edited by hawksapprentice (11/09/04 07:49 AM)

InvisibleAntiMeme
yankee doodledandy
    #3336277 - 11/09/04 07:52 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

He certainly has issues. He allows every right-wing troll to spew hate and vile poison, and then bans the people who inevitably react to them.

He stickies his own threads, as if his viewpoints are somehow special.

He flames those who don't agree with him by 'subtle' remarks.

I've never seen anybody as unfit to moderate, on any forum, as pinksharkmark.

--------------------

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

#3336282 - 11/09/04 07:53 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Smarten up, guy. I haven't banned you, I banned GazzBut. I appreciate the fact you apologized for your flaming of Great_Satan, but that doesn't change the fact that you were warned and will receive a ban if you choose to flame in this forum in the future. Flaming isn't tolerated in this forum. Flamers will be banned.

That rule was in place before I became a moderator. If you believe a moderator (whose job is to enforce the forum rules) "has issues" for doing his job, you have a strange view of reality. However, it doesn't matter to me if you think that way. What matters to me is that you post without flaming.

pinky

--------------------

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

#3336292 - 11/09/04 07:58 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Well then i apologise for that other post as well. I should have looked at who you were replying too. Also disregard that PM then...

--------------------

Edward Abbey

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Re: Fall loooo jah! [Re: AntiMeme]
    #3336294 - 11/09/04 07:59 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Still smarting from our last encounter, I see, Antimeme.

You are of course free to express your evaluation of my performance to any of the administrators in a PM. However, it's time to get this thread back on topic. Do you have any comments addressing the statements made in the opening post of the thread?

pinky

--------------------

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

#3336296 - 11/09/04 07:59 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

you are a bad moderator....especially of this forum , your moderation is biased based on political views.. dont deny it, it is

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Re: Fall loooo jah! [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #3336299 - 11/09/04 08:01 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

okay lets get back on track. It seems a travesty that so many innocent humans have to be killed so are government can felx its proverbial muscles and attempt to collect as much oil as possible.

--------------------

Edward Abbey

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

#3336312 - 11/09/04 08:03 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

yeah but republicans like killing people, it makes them feel good...ya know when we're slaughtering they can wave their flags, scream about not being pussies ...ya know AMERICA FUCK YEAH!!! that kinda thing...it has to do with penis size and manhood questioning

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom