Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
TLG R0x0rs
    #1631487 - 06/13/03 02:18 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Late at night on the 9th, I put in two orders:  One to TLG for some spores for microscopy purposes, and another one to Sporeworks for some Panellus stipticus.

The order from TLG was in the mail on the 10th and I received it today on the 13th.  Damned good turnaround time, man.  :smile:  I just got notified today that the Sporeworks syringe went out.  Not great turnaround time, but not unreasonable either.

The free syringe seemed a little light, especially considering how there were  BIG BLACK BALLS of spores rollin' around in the creeper syringe I ordered.  But I can tell there's plenty in there.  So I'm definitely happy with TLG.  :laugh:

I also have to say: good job on packing.  The box they came in was pretty dinged up, but everything was in perfect order, even the glass slide.

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleboxtop703
ThesaurusLinguae Graecae
 User Gallery

Re: TLG R0x0rs [Re: Sev]
    #1633070 - 06/14/03 12:14 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Thank you, Thank you.

Thank you for taking a few moments out of your life to spread some positive.

May it be returned 100 fold!  :smile: 

OfflineSkaloser
yes, it's true
 User Gallery

Re: TLG R0x0rs [Re: boxtop703]
    #1638707 - 06/16/03 11:03 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I agree TLG rocks. I ordered some creeper and they were at my door within 3 days. He's not kidding with that guaranteed fast shipping shit.

--------------------
This was unlike the story
it was written to be
I was riding its back
when it used to ride me.

And we were galloping manic
to the mouth of the source
we were swallowing panic
in the face of its force.

Invisibleboxtop703
ThesaurusLinguae Graecae
 User Gallery

Re: TLG R0x0rs [Re: Skaloser]
    #3323167 - 11/05/04 03:16 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I just thought I'd bump this up because after the busiest two weeks in TLG's history, we're all caught up and shipping faster than ever.  :smile:

If you don't get your spores in 7 days or less, we'll pick up the bill!

We're the only vendor to offer this.

It's pretty nice, don't you agree?

Seriously, all the new spore vendors have copied every other thing about TLG EXCEPT the 7 day or less guarantee.

Why do they all fall short of offering this? Perhaps I'll ask this question in a "free spores" contest, I'll bet I get some interesting answers.

Anyone?

We've been offering this since 2002 and not a single spore vendor has ever copied us.

We're proud of this and as always...we thank you very very much for your patronage.

Edited by TLGEXPRESS_COM (11/05/04 11:20 AM)

Offlinedjred

#3326304 - 11/05/04 10:54 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

once again when he said he put in the mail box on the 10th he had it back by the 13th? thats to fast for standard mail ordering,did he order credit card and was at his step in 3 days,or they must live close caus eim confused on that.i wouldn't expect a mail order to carry the 7 day rule? it takes at leasta few days to be recieved at least then a few for turn around...well just curious..not to say it isn't possible but im just not to supportive when it comes to standard mail..lol

Offlinedjred

Re: TLG R0x0rs [Re: djred]
    #3326308 - 11/05/04 10:56 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

nothing but props to all the sponsors....glad to know everyone is happy......with all the services provided on here..good job..

Offlinepizzle3k
Midwest Mushin!
Male

Re: TLG R0x0rs [Re: djred]
    #3326715 - 11/06/04 02:23 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

other sponsors dont do it bcause they dont see the 7 day rule as a guarantee and probably dont like the risk of them having to pick up the bill when they cant meet the 7 days,TLG is big on customer service,and keeping YOU happy,so they make the guarantee and stick with it!

P3K

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: TLG R0x0rs [Re: pizzle3k]
    #3328102 - 11/06/04 04:00 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

www.thehawkseye.com is by no means a "new" vendor as we have been around about 4 years longer then TLG but I personally was unaware you had a 7 day shipping guarantee. That certainly sounds like a good guarantee and an easy one to match. I've been shipping orders out every day anyway for the past month so why not add in a 7 day guarantee and live up to TLG's challange that no other vendors are doing it :smile:

I have a few things I need to get prepared first but I will implement this guarantee soon. Until then I'm still shipping orders out every day.

Good job TLG, glad to see your still on top of things.

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Invisibleboxtop703
ThesaurusLinguae Graecae
 User Gallery

Re: TLG R0x0rs [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #3329573 - 11/07/04 03:12 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Good job TLG, glad to see your still on top of things. 

Thank you Ryche and this can only help the community!  :thumbup:

I wish all the spore vendors would accept the "TLG Challenge" and guarantee their customers get what they ordered in a timely fashion or they will get their money back.

It's a real simple way of showing we care enough about our customers to not "sit" on their orders. People want their orders yesterday, not tomorrow.

Hopefully a new leaf is being turned here. I think we've all had enough of the days when excuses filled this forum. ie, Micron Monkey....

InvisibleSubGen1us

#3329624 - 11/07/04 04:10 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Now a yesterday gaurantee would be awesome  :grin:

We ship so fast u get it yesterday lol
u would be rich.

--------------------

Edited by SubGen1us (11/07/04 04:11 AM)

OfflineMikeOLogical
Doctor ofShroomology
 User Gallery

Loc: florida
Re: TLG R0x0rs [Re: SubGen1us]
    #3329893 - 11/07/04 08:57 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

We don't offer such a guarantee because it doesn't allow time for the proper testing of each batch to ensure that no contaminated syringe ever gets sent out by us...

Our philosophy is, you can get em done fast, or you can get em done right.

Syringes that are hastily slapped together and rushed into the mail are not our style, we prefer to take our time to give you super high quality syringes, that are guaranteed to be better than the other guys'.

As for other sponsors copying the Little Guy- right after we announced that we had the professors' formula, The Little Guy rushed to get his own 'Patently Dubious Formula' to market, with a brand name suspiciously close to ours. So who's the copycat, Little Guy?

Not us.

--------------------
We got Nothing!
we're no longer selling jars.  :laugh:

Invisibleboxtop703
ThesaurusLinguae Graecae
 User Gallery

Re: TLG R0x0rs [Re: MikeOLogical]
    #3329919 - 11/07/04 09:11 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Well yes, if you wait to make the syringes up until after your customer places their order than I could see why you would have a problem with such a time restraint. We've been in business far longer than you and have had much time to get caught up.

We're far too busy to ever have to wait until after our customers place their order to make them up. Our stock flys off the shelf fast enough where the real challenge is just keeping up. So our stock is mostly finished and ready for sale about 2 or 3 days before the customer orders.

We wouldn't advertise them if we didn't have them.

As for your slam on my PDF formula which is just a simple suspension agent, I've never slammed your products, please don't slam mine

I've never made any false claims to hype our formula. When people e-mail us to ask what it does, we tell them it simply keeps the spores from sticking to the sides of the syringe. We never claim superiority, we just tell the truth about what it does...pretty simple.

My customers seem to be pleased and that's all that really matters to us at TLG.  :sun:

Offline13eetleJuice
the ghost with the most
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 6' under pushin up shroom...
    #3335584 - 11/09/04 12:02 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I recently ordered from TLG about 2 weeks ago and was VERY surprised at how fast my syringes arived at my door. I think it was about 4 days. I can't say anything about any of the other vendors only because I've never used them. So this is not to discount those vendors nor to "put TLG above the rest" (only because I have no basis for comparison). I would just like to simply say that I am a very happy customer. Thank you, TLG! I plan to make my purchases from you in the future. And yes, you do 'R0x0rz' :smile:

--------------------

Offlinedistortion
 User Gallery
Loc: Murder Mitten Flag
Re: TLG R0x0rs [Re: MikeOLogical]
    #3335610 - 11/09/04 12:11 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MikeOLogical said:
we prefer to take our time to give you super high quality syringes, that are guaranteed to be better than the other guys'.

I'd like to see proof of one single case where your syringes are in any way "better" than the "other guys". And your low-blow at TLG is very uncalled for and very unprofessional. I'll stand up for TLG any day of the week, your put-downs do nothing but piss off those of us who have ordered from TLG and know the truth about their superior service.

Rock on, TLG. You're an invaluable contribution to our community. :thanx:

--------------------
Think for Yourself. Question Authority.

-Timothy Leary

Edited by distortion (11/09/04 12:12 AM)

Invisibleboxtop703
ThesaurusLinguae Graecae
 User Gallery

Re: TLG R0x0rs [Re: distortion]
    #3336517 - 11/09/04 09:09 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks guys, no problems here.

The bottom line is this and we've known it for years:

Quality product = Fresh spores in a clean solution. Period.

This is the TRUE superior formula and the established spore vendors have been providing this for years.

Quality service = quality products delivered in a safe and timely manner.

We do our very best to ensure timely service and we've received countless amounts of positive feedback so we know our customers appreciate this.

In the end substance will beat hype and I'm positive most people are aware of this.  :sun:

OfflineKoOs
BlingBling!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Glendive MT
Re: TLG R0x0rs [Re: Sev]
    #3336891 - 11/09/04 11:15 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Dude TLG Rocks my pants off!!

--------------------

Offlinemagnus31337
Stranger

Loc: North America
Re: TLG R0x0rs [Re: KoOs]
    #3338134 - 11/09/04 04:26 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Indeed, TLG provides a truly excellent service. I recieved my spores in 4 business days! They even threw in another free syringe of mexi-palenque. I will definitely be ordering from them again. Thanks a lot!

--------------------
Patience is a virtue.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules