Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemnbv
Stranger
Enlightenment with no shrooms
    #3331779 - 11/07/04 11:23 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

My best friend and I have an occasional enlightening talk, we just had one last Saturday (11/8). We talked for 2.5 hours straight about life and everything to do with our life's at the time. We wrote down a quote he thought up. "Don't ask me the answer... there is no question."

It doesn't really make sense now, but it made perfect sense about what we were talking about, which we concluded was actually nothing, thus the fact that there is no question.

We both come from really strict parents and standards in our family. We both get great grades, my dad had (past away from: you guessed it, drugs) a masters in radiation biology. His dad is a heart doctor and is the head of his hospital in cardiology. You can see how we have such strict parents now.

Our brains just feel super open to any thoughts when we talk like this, we could talk about anything. We smoke weed occasionally (I have 6 times, he has about 10-20), but we talked about how we shouldn't because it makes us feel really dumb when other people know we have smoked, they have an image in their brain that we are "druggies" and we admit do doing the same thing to other people. It puts a whole new (bad) perspective on that person. We don't really care about the mental effects or the long term effects even, just that fact that we have done weed and that we can't say that we never have makes it a bad choice. We talked more about this, I can't remember everything.

Another big thing we talked about that relates to that is that we should live our life's to only what we think is right. Make decisions from our self's only, that includes from each other. A person shouldn't make a decision with another persons persuasiveness.

I can't remember every detail and justification for the "rules" I am saying now, but we completely justified them when we talked, it all make sense even though it may not by what I typed.

I am trying to convince him to try shrooms with me, but he thinks that it is not a good choice just because of the idea of falling to peer pressure, he has not make the choice to do it in his own head yet if that makes sense. I would have to ask him directly again why exactly he doesen't want to try them.

What would be a good reason for him to try them with me now that you know our story/background? A good intellectual reason.

Edited by mnbv (11/07/04 11:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: Enlightenment with no shrooms [Re: mnbv]
    #3331894 - 11/08/04 12:22 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Be patient... shrooms find those they find. Tell him about them, but don't pressure him. If he is interested, you will know.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlinedarkstar122982
A machination ofthe Gods

Loc: The womb of chaos.
Re: Enlightenment with no shrooms [Re: Rose]
    #3331923 - 11/08/04 12:30 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

That's correct as far as I think as well.

This may sound crazy but for me, the journey is not even close to having finished unraveling before me. What's to come is inevitable because I have made the choice to accept it as so. Think of psychedilics of keys of some sorts. What they unlock is beyond wonder yet as well, not for everyone.

I know I'm taking this stuff seriously, and it's irritating because it doesn't sound like a lot of other people do and I don't wanna seem wierd or anything. Yet at the same time I could care less what anybody else thinks about it. lol. I'm getting back my inspiration, diving into new research of various sorts. It's great. So far.

For those that have a burning desire to know and to become, they shall find for themselves a way....

--------------------

Awaken Within!

Offlinemnbv
Stranger
Re: Enlightenment with no shrooms [Re: darkstar122982]
    #3333585 - 11/08/04 02:46 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Can anyone link a really good trip report to have him read?
A short but sweet one would be great, an intellectual one also would be good.

Edited by mnbv (11/08/04 02:49 PM)

Offlinedarkstar122982
A machination ofthe Gods

Re: Enlightenment with no shrooms [Re: mnbv]
    #3333697 - 11/08/04 03:18 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

As far as short goes, there's nothing quite so short about any single good mushroom or psychedelic experience. IT can be hard or nearly impossible to find ways to describe them so it takes quite a bit of wording and description.

After all that here is a link to one of many trip reports. It was labled under level 4.

http://www.shroomery.org/index/the/default/par/11429

--------------------

Awaken Within!

Offlinesublime40oz
Traveler
Loc: Florida
    #3334472 - 11/08/04 07:52 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I have a good LSD trip report somewhere on this site, even wanted I could add in all of the head trip that I left out and he could read it. But than again we are talking about mushrooms so I'll shut up.

--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

OfflineBrilliantWhite
Educated WhiteMan
Male

Loc: A little to the left
Re: Enlightenment with no shrooms [Re: sublime40oz]
    #3334747 - 11/08/04 08:59 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Darkstar122982 said:
"I know I'm taking this stuff seriously, and it's irritating because it doesn't sound like a lot of other people do and I don't wanna seem wierd or anything. Yet at the same time I could care less what anybody else thinks about it."
EXACTLY 

I take this very seriously, I treat it with the respect it deserves.

:mushroom2:Remind him of your experiences and just tell the truth about it all.
:mushroom2:Its been known to strengthen the bond between the people you're with, I know it has for me.

Oh and let him know that there are no proven negative physical effects. :thumbup:

--------------------
Who built the la-la-love?

listen to Portugal. The man

www.myspace.com/portugaltheman

Offlinedarkstar122982
A machination ofthe Gods

Re: Enlightenment with no shrooms [Re: BrilliantWhite]
    #3334842 - 11/08/04 09:19 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Phew. Right on.  :grin:

--------------------

Awaken Within!

Offlinethe_phoenix
Stranger

Loc: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
    #3335383 - 11/08/04 11:03 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Why don't you like smoking weed? If you'll analyze your reason I'm sure it, too, will turn out to be nothing. Shrooms are helpful because they help you realize important truths like this.

Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
Re: Enlightenment with no shrooms [Re: the_phoenix]
    #3335707 - 11/09/04 12:53 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

^ True. Weed's great man, you're missing out. If your friend wants to trip I'm sure he will let it be known when a situation presents itself.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract