Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery
Loc: Flag
Out of the mans hands
    #3334394 - 11/08/04 09:28 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

saw the threads about me, thanks for the support, kids.

I was arrested with less than a quarter gram of marijuana. that is right, A QUARTER GRAM.

Orleans Parish Prison really sucks.

From arrest to booking, it took ~3 hours. from booking to cell block B took me another 3 or 4 hours. From that point I was held for nearly twenty more, where I was realeased ROR becuase of my legal system connects(still cant figure out who did that for me) my bail for the quarter gram was originaly set at 500 dollars.

Some things I learned:

A. Easier to get hard drugs in jail than on the street
B. Bugler Cigarettes really suck
C. You dont FULLY understand why Marijuana needs to become legal untill you spend thirty hours in OPP becuase of a quarter of a gram.

--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleLe_Canard
Doesn't need no stinkin' badge.

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: Out of the mans hands [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #3334428 - 11/08/04 09:38 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Some laws are really messed up, particularly about weed, and particularly in Louisiana. I hope things work out for you. You know we're with you. :laugh:

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery
Re: Out of the mans hands [Re: Le_Canard]
    #3334437 - 11/08/04 09:42 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

well, I go for my first drug screening tomorrow.

im just going to get my non addict friend to fill a condom for me. even if results come back inconclusive it will buy me some time to dry out.

right now my urine wont be so clean. if there is anything more than marijuana I have to participate in "drug court" which will really suck,

hopefully one my legal connects will get my charges dropped.

--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

InvisibleLe_Canard

#3334451 - 11/08/04 09:45 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I'm not a lawyer, but I would think a RoR at your hearing would be a good sign that the court doesn't think your offenses were that bad...

Edited by Le_Canard (11/08/04 11:12 PM)

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#3334527 - 11/08/04 10:07 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

In New York they would only give you a fine for a quater of a gram, shit for a quater of an ounce. I guess La sucks.... and man, we have rockafeller

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery
Re: Out of the mans hands [Re: Jim]
    #3334607 - 11/08/04 10:34 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

at my hearing I set at 500 bail.

my connect got it changed to ROR while being held...

--------------------
<

<

OfflineDobie
Dopeless Hopefiend
Male User Gallery
Loc: ON DA BLOCK Flag
    #3334665 - 11/08/04 10:45 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

i hope it wasnt any beaster man :laugh:

--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery
Re: Out of the mans hands [Re: Dobie]
    #3334781 - 11/08/04 11:07 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

you know what dude...

sad to say, it was...

--------------------
<

<

OfflineDF2K
Me.
Male User Gallery

Loc: The land before time
    #3335022 - 11/08/04 11:54 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

wtf is ROR???

InvisibleLe_Canard

Re: Out of the mans hands [Re: DF2K]
    #3335062 - 11/09/04 12:01 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Release On Recognizance. Which means he didn't have to post bail to get out of jail. :smile:

InvisibleBoom
Supervisor
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Cypress Creek
    #3335091 - 11/09/04 12:05 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Thats shitty man how did it all happen? (if you care to share) :smile:

InvisibleLe_Canard

Re: Out of the mans hands [Re: Boom]
    #3335125 - 11/09/04 12:11 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

He got caught with a miniscule amout of pot (less that a gram) in New Orleans, Louisiana. But at least it wasn't Texas, or he'd be facing the death penalty! :eek: :grin:

InvisibleBoom
Supervisor
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Cypress Creek
    #3335135 - 11/09/04 12:13 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

yeah drug laws suck :frown:

OfflineDF2K
Me.
Male User Gallery

Loc: The land before time
Re: Out of the mans hands [Re: Boom]
    #3335467 - 11/09/04 01:31 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

igiif a cop caught me with a quarter gram,i highly doudt he would do anything, let alone hall me off to jail

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery
Re: Out of the mans hands [Re: DF2K]
    #3335549 - 11/09/04 01:49 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Usually it doesnt matter...

no shit. that is why I'm so pissed about it.

You can be anywhere in the City of New Orleans and be less than ten to twenty blocks away from very very hardcore ghetto. and the cops arrest a white kid with a quarter gram of nugs.

what

the

hell!?

--------------------
<

<

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
    #3335565 - 11/09/04 01:57 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

race aint got shit to do with it. arresting ANYONE for a fraction of a gram is bull. id be pissed too!

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery
Re: Out of the mans hands [Re: kadakuda]
    #3335597 - 11/09/04 02:06 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

my friend remains in jail.  if you know a kid named Raph from dead and ratdog tour this is he...

here are his charges, from the OPCSO website:

ACTS OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE PROH
Arrest Date  11/07/2004  Bond Amount  2500

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ACTS OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE PROH
  Court Type  M Bond Amount  2500
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  ATTACHMENT-MUNICIPAL
Court Type  M Bond Amount  1000
Magistrate Section  Magistrate Number 

Charge (Sta/Vio/Sub)  RS 40 / 966 (D) (1) Charge Text  POSS MARIJUANA 1ST OFFENSE

PROHIBIT DRUG PARAPHERNALIA

poor kid :frown:  hope we can get him out for spring

--------------------
<

<

Edited by hemostats (11/09/04 02:09 AM)

OfflineMister Black
smokes pot

#3335685 - 11/09/04 02:46 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ToiletDuk said:
He got caught with a miniscule amout of pot (less that a gram) in New Orleans, Louisiana. But at least it wasn't Texas, or he'd be facing the death penalty! :eek: :grin:

Haha actually I've been arrested in rural texas for possession of 1 bowl of mexi dirt and a metal pipe.
Yeah i know. It was a while ago. I apologize to all other smokers. :tongue:

I got 24 hours in lockup and $500 bail. Fortunately all that plus lawyer and court fees were returned to me due to the questionable circumstances of the arrest.

Which is why I'm all the more appreciative of legislation such as my hometown's very own Initiative-75, which begins as follows:

"A new section 12A.20.060 of the Seattle Municipal Code is added to read as follows:

SMC 12A.20.060 Enforcement Priority ? Marijuana.

A. The Seattle Police Department and City Attorney?s Office shall make the investigation, arrest and prosecution of marijuana offenses, where the marijuana was intended for adult personal use, the City?s lowest law enforcement priority."

This means that if you get caught with a reasonable amount of pot for any reason, the cop will either take it from you and ticket you or choose to ignore it altogether. I have experienced both.

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

Re: Out of the mans hands [Re: Mister Black]
    #3335767 - 11/09/04 03:11 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Police come down more severely on some than others. I just had a hearing for an open container charge. Get this I'm in someone else's car, he gets pulled over for bad tabs we finished the beers we were drinking before we were stopped and the empty cans were in his, i repeat his car. The cops arrested my friend for D.U.I. and told me i was free to go. I was like let me get my DVD's they told me aight then they saw the empty cans and gave me a ticket for an open container, I was the only one cited and for empty cans in someone elses car. I was like wtf. A $101 fine. I should mention me and this friend of mine had been stopped by the same State Patrol officer for an incident on a freeway onramp involving 'stuff'. when he got my name he's like i remember you from the other week. I was like great. Needless to say i thought the charge was BS and took it court and told the judge what happend(police report was atleast honest), the judge found i didn't commit the infraction.
You probably just ran into an asshole cop like i did.
How much time can you get for weed? It's gotta be like a day or so. I don't live in the south though so they may be assholes with that...

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #3335827 - 11/09/04 03:28 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

your state sucks balls. in my state if you get busted with less than 1/8 ounce. you get a ticket saying you need to be in court on a certain date (Notice to appear). And before that date, you get a letter in the mail from the states attorney, it says if you complete a 3 month treatment you can have the charge cleaned from your record. All ya gotta do is piss clean for 3 months and you have no record at all. Its not even probation either, they make you go to a rehab center and talk to a counselor 2 times a month, they make you pee.
i did, and there is no record of my possession charge.

Illinois pot laws rock i guess.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Community >> The Pub