Home | Community | Message Board


Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinePlowKing
enthusiast

Registered: 11/04/00
Posts: 215
Loc: 345Rotting Street, Hell
Last seen: 16 years, 8 months
Colonization Stopped
    #333323 - 06/03/01 07:18 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

COlonization on 1 of my jars stopped at about 30 % .. I have not noticed any further growth on it in about 6 days.. anything I can do to save it?



--------------------
Avid Acrid Jam Shred


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineshizifty
enthusiast
Registered: 11/28/00
Posts: 195
Loc: tdot
Last seen: 15 years, 12 days
Re: Colonization Stopped [Re: PlowKing]
    #333368 - 06/03/01 08:31 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

nope wait it out. watch for growth of a darker grey colour, like cobweb mold. opening it now at 30% would expose the remaining 70% to an unsterile environment which is even worse. you may try putting it in a warmer spot, perhaps the slowed growth is from a drop in temp. good luck.

----------------------------------------------------------
freedom of information will always be a commodity as long as someones profiting off intellectual properties


--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------
creatures of the forest sing along with my chorus


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* DB + Koh Samui colonization stopped themaninthewoods 1,006 5 09/12/01 09:29 PM
by Ryche Hawk
* colonization stopped on cake church38 749 5 08/11/02 01:28 PM
by The_Mad_Hatter
* Colonization Stopped PlowKing 766 3 06/18/01 11:15 PM
by BrownPastures
* colonization stopping? matt_420_ 415 1 02/21/02 09:34 AM
by retardricky
* When you are colonizing substrate in the jars how much air.. whole9 663 5 07/22/03 06:33 PM
by Psilocybin_monkey
* Hydrapod Construction, stop sucking up to Mycotek
( 1 2 all )
DolceRequiem 6,088 35 09/05/02 02:01 PM
by Lana
* MASSIVE COLONIZATION, 48 hrs :)
( 1 2 all )
NewbieShroomer 2,737 31 11/07/01 03:12 AM
by Anno
* Growing in unsterile environments??? filthysock 1,141 6 03/03/04 10:31 AM
by peruvian spark

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Roadkill, Magash, Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, Citric, total, FooMan, 13shrooms, stonesun, cronicr, PussyFart, Tmethyl, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta
497 topic views. 23 members, 121 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]
Search this thread:
Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2018 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.017 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.