Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
thats right
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Positive Trip
    #3331389 - 11/07/04 11:13 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Yesterday I bought a quarter of some cubenis. I had recently bought the same kind from the same dealer and found that they were not very potent at all. But I heard elsewise from other people that say they had an amazing time off only 2 grams. So I took back 5 grams. 2 hours later im finally feeling it but its only that weird body buzz you first get. So finally the "peak" came and it wasn't much at all. I had complete control of my mind just as I was sober and no hallucinations of any sort, just closed eye, but the good thing was was that my head was constantly thinking of positive thoughts that could improve my life. For instance I was standing by a tree and a very positive thought came to mind about a thing in my life that was wrong and could of been changed right at that moment. I stood there, though about if I accepted the "new way" what would happen. But I finally decieded that I will just stay the same as I am now and not let these thoughts try to change me. It was like right at that moment, I had complete control to change my life, which felt very facinating. Overall I can now say that each time I trip I prepare well, mentally and physically, and the outcome of it is all good. But I have one question. Even though I have no thought whatsoever of stopping doing the drugs I do, how come when I trip the mushrooms are constantly telling me to stop doing drugs? I have no intention to, I dont feel that it has affected my life any bit because I use then with moderation and have grown to learn not to abuse them, and what I could have turned out to be if I did. But everytime I trip its always in my head, the mushrooms are almost forcing me to stop doing drugs? Why?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Re: Positive Trip [Re: balls]
    #3331583 - 11/08/04 12:20 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Thats actually kinda cool how that works.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience