Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMike_Ologist
4-phosphoryloxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamineconnoiseur
Trip report: ~.2g 6x Salvia
    #3330363 - 11/07/04 06:26 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

After polishing off a bottle of tincture and it having no effect, I was afraid that the 6x wouldn't have any either.  After purchasing a water pipe and learning how to smoke properly, it turns out I was wrong :smile:.

I took it in 3 hits, which totalled (very) approximately .2g.  At the end of the first hit, I was definitely feeling it.  I felt somehow constricted, as though some force were crushing me (not painfully though).  I started getting hot and sweaty, too.  Everything looked orange--I thought my friend (sitter) looked suspiciously like an Oompa Loompa:

I told her it was hitting me hard, to which she said "yeah, right."  She had witnessed me polish off .75g to no avail with a crappy pipe the night before, so she couldn't believe that a pinch hit me hard in all of 20 seconds.  I asked her to hurry up and reload it, which she did.  I took another deep pull, started my stopwatch, and counted off 20 seconds.  But before I could finish counting, I decided it was best for me to lay down on her couch.

I asked her if that was okay, since I would be very sweaty, and she said that it was perfectly fine.  At this point, I closed my eyes, and saw some CEVs.  At first, it was some sort of couch shape.  I gathered my wits and told myself I needed a third pull to really go deep.  I asked her to reload, and, mustering all the coordination I could (this was hard!), pulled in a third load.

I collapsed back on the couch, and after closing my eyes, I saw houses--made of Marge Simpson!  Upon opening my eyes, I saw a windmill to my left, only to discover that the windmill was really  my arm, which was moving in large lazy circles under no command from me.  This made me laugh a bit.  I then "realized" that I was "supposed to be" moving my arms into a vertical position for some reason, because I thought my friend wanted me to.

This was of course utter nonsense, but that made no difference to me.  Ever so slloowwlly, my right arm made its ascent to a vertical position, followed just as slowly by my left arm.  My friend asked wtf I was doing, which made me laugh even harder--here she was, wanting me to move my arms into the "correct" position, and she didn't know what I was doing?!  Then I laughed harder, because... what the hell WAS I doing?

I don't know how long this lasted, but I do know I started laughing even harder, to the point where I was crying.  Next thing I know, she's taking pictures of me.  I laugh harder and harder until I fall off the couch, rolling around with the most ridiculous sounding laugh EVER. 

After about 10 pictures, things calm down, and I'm just chilling on the floor, not knowing what's my body and what isn't.  I don't know how long this persists, but luckily I never stopped my stopwatch--it's been 20 minutes.

The most notable part of the trip was a feeling that's very similar to what I feel on a mushie trip.  It's so hard to describe, but basically it's the feeling that my consciousness is losing a battle, and that a drug is taking control.  I'm fighting for things to make sense, while realizing that I did this by choice--I should NOT be hanging onto reality if I want the salvia to work!

If only I had so much say in how my mind works.  I find I have the same problem while trying hypnosis.  I can hypnotize my friends well, but I seem to be a terrible subject--my mind is always fighting hard for control, whether I want it to or not.  So it is with hallucinogens.  My mind must always win.

Perhaps I must use a stronger dose to kick the scheiBe out of my mind  :crazy:

Anyway, this spontaneous arm motion continued for another 10 minutes or so after the trip seemed to have ended.  But other than that, I emerged totally sane.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDMTelepath
Nut

Loc: States of America
Re: Trip report: ~.2g 6x Salvia [Re: Mike_Ologist]
    #3330598 - 11/07/04 07:27 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Nice report, i'm glad you got some use out of the free 6x that came with the tincture. I'm thinking you should post one of those pictures (anyone second that?) :p Perhaps you might wanna try meditation if you have a problem with your mind fighting for control. Mhmm

Btw, AWESOME PICTURE!!! :p

--------------------
Me, Myself, and GOD

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience