Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: its the religion..stupid... [Re: AaronEvil]
    #3329663 - 11/07/04 05:27 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

AaronEvil said:
Quote:

retread said:
Where did this "separation of church and state" phrase come from? I can't find it in the Constutition or the D of I

Im pretty sure it is one of the Amendments to the Constitution. I could be wrong but I am pretty sure it is.

If I am correct then that technically means both Kerry and Bush ran their campaigns unconstitutionally and we could impeach Bush. Of course that would never hold up because there would be no one backing the claim but maybe me and 1 or 2 other people.

You are wrong.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAaronEvil
The GuitarVillain
Male

Loc: California
Re: its the religion..stupid... [Re: MarioNett]
    #3329677 - 11/07/04 05:40 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

My mistake then.

--------------------

There is not a lot of difference between a fox hole and a grave; but knowing that you dug your ditch and climbed in anyway.

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: its the religion..stupid... [Re: Pathos]
    #3329904 - 11/07/04 09:01 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Pathos writes:

kerry may have mentioned that he was catholic, in a response or something, but he didnt make it a part of his policy or push it in anyones face. I didnt get the impression that he was trying to appeal to the voters through religion.

He did quite a bit more than merely "mention" it. As for appealing to the voters through religion, I guess you missed all the photo shoots of him behind the pulpits, stained glass windows as a backdrop, in the black churches where he did some sermonizing. Of course, since it's John Kerry we're talking about here, it was just one more example of his hypocritical pandering to groups he has nothing in common with. See his posing with footballs, baseballs, soccer balls etc. on the tarmac of various airports, or his contrived goose hunt after asking "Can I get me a hunting license here?" etc. etc.

Pitiful.

pinky

--------------------

InvisibleGreat_Satan
prophet of God
 User Gallery

Re: its the religion..stupid... [Re: Phred]
    #3330100 - 11/07/04 10:47 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom