Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDeviate
getting ready for another attempt at my first trip - questions
    #3325860 - 11/05/04 09:22 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

ok ive tried shrooms 4 times before but never got any affects off them, who knows why. anyway its been over a year since the last time i tried but this time i know i have good shrooms, my friend says half an 8th is enough for a fairly strong trip. however during the time between now and when i originally wanted to trip a lot has changed. i smoked a quite lot of marijuana, some salvia divinorum and did meditation. i have a couple concerns. 1.) i had to quit smoking marijuana because smoking so much caused a change in the way it affected me, i began to get extremely paranoid from it and would sometimes have panick attacks. does this mean i would be likely to have a bad trip from shrooms? 2.) by meditating i was able to reach full ego loss while high on marijuana. usually this was a very positive experience of universal love but occasionally it would be so overly intense that i would panick because i would think "this is not supposed to be what marijuana is like, you are not supposed to not know who or what you are and think you have died on marijuana". when i would lose consciousness of my physical body i would fear for it thinking i had really died since i would feel like i wasn't allowed to have a such an amazing and blisssful experience on just marijuana. just a couple hits of marijuana is enough cause me to not know who i am and unless i am ready it can be very frightening. since i am now so sensitive to marijuana does this mean i might experience something similar with shrooms? how should i act mentally on shrooms? should i let go of my ego and head for transedance or try to enjoy the trip from the point of view of my ego? if i start to have a bad trip would letting go of my ego solve the problem as it does with marijuana? i'm planning on taking 1 gram alone in my dorm room, does this sound fairly safe as far as i won't lose my mind completely on 1 gram and won't be likely to do anything to crazy?

Edited by Deviate (11/05/04 09:26 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineJaRRn
Lost in Space
Male User Gallery

Loc: Standing on the Cosmic Sh...
Re: getting ready for another attempt at my first trip - questions [Re: Deviate]
    #3326015 - 11/05/04 10:09 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Marijuana makes me paranoid too. :shiftyeyes:

I wouldnt trip alone if your worried, get your best friend over. Tripping alone does suck imo. Make sure your got something to keep you busy and interested. Dont dwell on crap thoughts. Smile and Enjoy it while it last! Then you can start stepping upping the doses.

GL ! :smile:

OfflineDeviate
Re: getting ready for another attempt at my first trip - questions [Re: JaRRn]
    #3326407 - 11/06/04 01:47 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

if i take them outside will i be able to safely navigate back to my dorm room?

Offlinesublime40oz
Traveler
Loc: Florida
Re: getting ready for another attempt at my first trip - questions [Re: Deviate]
    #3327238 - 11/06/04 12:05 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

If you eat a half 8th, yea you will be able to navigate back to your room definitly. Tripping alone absoultely does not suck IMO, i have had my most enlightening trips alone and just going deep inside myself. You HAVE to get outside, enjoy adn good luck.

--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
Re: getting ready for another attempt at my first trip - questions [Re: sublime40oz]
    #3329518 - 11/07/04 04:24 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

eat a whole 8th and about after an hour take a few hits of weed at a time, spread out hits

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

OfflineDeviate
Re: getting ready for another attempt at my first trip - questions [Re: danlennon3]
    #3330865 - 11/07/04 08:47 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

well i was scared so i only ate a gram. everything is going fine, im tripping right now. at this dose there is no fear or anything at all. its very hard to describe how i feel. its taking me forever to write this post. my perception is altered quite a bit and there is movement, music is fantastic, im going to listen to go listen to miusic

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience