Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Shpongle

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in
psychoanelyzing (sp?) my self
    #3325238 - 11/05/04 06:15 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

i just had a chat with my brother (i'm dead stoned) and wanted to write it in order to save the insight...

he was saying how awakward he was feeling becouse of a surprised visit from his friends (he's not used to be stoned around people) he said it was like he had to wonder about evey single act he was doing constently checking him self... i told him "it just takes longer... but notice how much energy you put into checking yr self constently... if you'll fuck up you'll know and deal with it... but you're NOT fucking up so there's no need for you to fret about ANYTHING just consentrate on your friend or the topic of conversation... you might not feel like you WANT to converse but the fact IS your friends are here and that's mostly what they're here for"

i used to do the same thing and there are loads of reasons for it but they don't matter to me anymore i just finelly see what it is i should be doing :smile:

consentrating on thing's that are not ME all the time...
essentialy killing the ego!
it's about thinking positive, love, jokes, sharing, helping one another..... consentrating on the good stuff rather then prevent the bad stuff from happaning...

putting enegry into what ever you do and not throwing it around everywhere with no real effect!
just playing my didge for example is exectly that... consentrating on the sound and technique and getting better without thinking about anything alse (fantazies in my head) or whatever
simply playing the music and the energy get's stronger

balance is also key... letting all muscles relax and simply be makes energy flow in the right direction
also i've noticed that i usualy turn my head everywhere i look insted if sitting or something just moving my eyes...

well... i'm ranting about stuff that will probably won't make much sense to people who are not me (or am i wrong?)
i kinda see my self in others much more lately and i seem to understand everyone much better... almost read them but only in intimate situations i find out my gut feeling is actualy right... people explain situations and feelings i've learned how to deal with in a much better way (this maybe sounds a little pretentuse but that's how i feel) and when i give advice i think it really gives something to another person!

but i'm not sure if i should allow my self to think i got it figured out better then other people?
should i trust my gut feelings about people?
when (if ever) should i give that kind of advice (certenly not to anyone i just met right? i feel like i'm not sure when it's proper talk about that kind of thing (i much rather talk about the preseption of things then the weather or the bloody news so...)

does everyone think about these sort of things?

:heart:

(p.s i'm having a great time... drank a cup of hot choco with weed and shared a joint with my brother... this post was written with Shpongle soundtrack (Are You Shpongled?)
:tongue:

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Shpongle

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being