Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Rye Grain

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinenimbus
audiophile
 User Gallery

Loc: third stone from the sun
PESA flush!
    #3320975 - 11/04/04 07:32 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

This (harvested today) was from a sporeprint given by a friend, who said it was PESA.
Can anyone confirm these are PESA? or is that impossible?
Because I am not shure..

--------------------
we are reasonable people...

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinenimbus
audiophile
 User Gallery

Re: PESA flush! [Re: nimbus]
    #3323549 - 11/05/04 09:49 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

hello?

--------------------

Offlinediscman1
journeyman
    #3323556 - 11/05/04 09:52 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Damn.. Is it normal to pick that early? I mean... what is the point? You're just loosing bulk... You've even picked before the veil has broken in many cases..?

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: PESA flush! [Re: discman1]
    #3323561 - 11/05/04 09:55 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Dont worry about your harvest time, alot of people feel there more potent before the veil breaks. I thinks thats a load of shit though. Its EXTREMELY difficult to tell if you have pesa there or not.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

Offline4hodmt
AspiringMycologist

Re: PESA flush! [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #3323611 - 11/05/04 10:09 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

yeah. a cubie is a cubie (or so i hear). u can only tell vaguely usually where they are from. i hear asian cubies tend to hav a pronounced nipple. i dano about the rest. my hawaiians were kinda reddish, while my cambodians were more golden brown colored, with more of a nipple.

its hard to say.

great flush, BTW.

--------------------
all posts made by 4hodmt are entirely ficticious. the user 4hodmt has noa ffiliation with any company, or organization; any endorsements made by 4hodmt are to be considered a joke. any similarity between a person (or story) 4hodmt is talking about is entirely happenstance. 4hodmt is not to be taken seriously under any circumstance. furthermore, he does not know what he is talking about. Please ignore anything 4hodmt has to say.

_______

"Trust me, I'm from the future.

Actually I'm not from the future, but I did lived there for a while."

- Baby Hitler

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Re: PESA flush! [Re: 4hodmt]
    #3323638 - 11/05/04 10:18 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Thats about the only difference in the cubies that ive also noticed, color and nipple, although i have yet to try orissa out, supposed to be BIG. Im waiting for some elephant dung to get that going.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

Offlinediscman1
journeyman
Re: PESA flush! [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #3323758 - 11/05/04 11:01 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
Thats about the only difference in the cubies that ive also noticed, color and nipple, although i have yet to try orissa out, supposed to be BIG. Im waiting for some elephant dung to get that going.

I'm pretty sure you don't have to grow OI on elephant dung.. Or you mean that's just the way you want to do it?

Edited by discman1 (11/05/04 12:42 PM)

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

#3324054 - 11/05/04 12:38 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Its really just the way i want to do it. I figure i can try it out on both rye casings and spawn onto some elephant poo too see if its natural substrate will do any better, i will also spawn it onto both horse and cow poo to see differences between both those and elephant.

--------------------

Edward Abbey

Offlinenimbus
audiophile
 User Gallery

#3326859 - 11/06/04 06:28 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

discman1 said:
Damn.. Is it normal to pick that early? I mean... what is the point? You're just loosing bulk... You've even picked before the veil has broken in many cases..?

I always harvest just before or right after the veil breaks..because
I have read that they start producing spores after that and the potency starts to weaken..

--------------------

Offlinediscman1
journeyman
    #3326864 - 11/06/04 06:40 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

But doesen't it kinda even out? Production of psiloc(yb)in slows down(or does it stop?), but the mushroom gains bulk..

If it stops, then the point at which it stops would net you the most potent shroom.. ie: the mushroom produces Xmg of drug, divided by its mass = Xmg per gram of mushroom material.

If it just slows down... it gets a little more complicated, because you have to figure in the mushrooms bigger bulk. Does the concentration of alkaloids reduce more than the gain in bulk?

Hopefully you can understand that, lol.. kind hard to wrap your head around.

Offlinenimbus
audiophile
 User Gallery

#3328134 - 11/06/04 06:14 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

if that's right you are too..but I heard (I dont remember when or where) that the mushrooms loose potency when starting to produce spores. I am not sure if thats true though..
thanks for your ideas

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Rye Grain

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation