Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinecougercruiser
reality is whatyou make it~

Loc: Cali
my lil man died:=(
    #3320250 - 11/04/04 02:31 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i dunno what to say but....... he died my poopie man(my veild chameleon). i took him to the vet and they said there is nothing we can really do,......broke down crying, i loved him so much and he wasnt even full grown yet.The poor guy, my doctor said that he would give him some antie bieotics and see if he makes it through the night.I told the doctor i wanted to take him home with me because they would just throw him away if dies and i wanted to bury him.Well i took him home and made a bed for him and put his light over him and watched him with his eyes sucken in and struggling to stay alive.I walked away for about two minuts and came back to find him stiff............it freaked me out to hold him with no life and his tounge sticking out.i burried him in my back yard that night.ive never felt like this over an animal. :crying:i hope that i see him in heaven.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: my lil man died:=( [Re: cougercruiser]
    #3320267 - 11/04/04 02:33 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I'm so sorry, man.  Losing a good friend like that is always hard. :heart:

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #3320277 - 11/04/04 02:38 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

dude its horrible, i know how you feel. I had a california king snake, for 9 years, my dad got him for me when i was 7, he died the week i got my drivers liscense, i was a mess for weeks over that snake.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Offlinesublime40oz
Traveler
Loc: Florida
Re: my lil man died:=( [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3320312 - 11/04/04 02:52 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I feel you man, I've only cried twice in my life and one was over my old dog, and now my "pup" is like 14 years old, I feel a third time is coming soon.

--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

Offlinecougercruiser

Re: my lil man died:=( [Re: sublime40oz]
    #3320328 - 11/04/04 02:56 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

All i have got to say is love your animals while there here because there your true only friends.

thank you all for your support.

OfflineTurd
Dr. Rock

Loc: Vulva, WA
    #3320333 - 11/04/04 02:57 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I feel your pain....  theres nothing like losing a companion like that.

the best thing to do is to remember him forever as the awsome pet he was.  You will always smile when you think of him, how completely awsome he was, and how right now he's lookin down on ya from lizard heaven, surrounded by a ton of beautiful lizard ladies :smile:

InvisibleBuddahKillah
U WANTFITE!?!?!?!?!?!

Re: my lil man died:=( [Re: Turd]
    #3320384 - 11/04/04 03:10 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

That sucks man, I feel you on that. Ive had pets that have died and it is pretty shitty. You plan on getting a new lizard?

OfflineMarshmallow
Stranger

#3320593 - 11/04/04 04:07 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

definatley hard times, i have lost two dogs and its a horrible feeling. I have pondered about this and come to the conclusion that while u definatley need to let emotions run u also need to remember that your pet loved u back and so u just need to move on remember the good times cause your pet dont wanna see u sad over him. thats the nature of pets, there your moral support when your down and to go to pieces would only defeat what they did for you. just a theory

--------------------
Acosta: [singing] Let's give the boy a lift. Raoul Duke: What? No! We can't stop here! This is bat country!

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #3320706 - 11/04/04 04:29 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Sorry to hear that man........

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

InvisibleMarioNett
Stranger
    #3321628 - 11/04/04 07:42 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Sorry bud, I hope you recover well.

I've had lots of pets all my life and I have plenty of experience with them dying. I thought I was prepared and it wouldn't get to me too much anymore, but then a few months ago I had to have my rat Logos put to sleep. I broke down crying all over the vet's office. It must have looked ridiculous. It's always hard, I've learned.

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Loc: Tokyo, Japan
    #3321792 - 11/04/04 08:15 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Sorry for your loss. My dog died two years ago at the age of 11. He was a fat, chubby, cute old cocker spaniel. He eventually developed a tumor in his stomach and had to be put down. He was burried at my uncle's farm with a paper back version of the Holy Qur'an to be assimilated into the earth along with him. May he rest in peace.

--------------------

Offlinecougercruiser

Re: my lil man died:=( [Re: zahudulallah]
    #3321880 - 11/04/04 08:37 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I do thank you so much for all your support,i dont think i would be thinking of purchasing another lizard for awhile.I am going to wait till my battle wounds heal before thinking about another one.I dont really know what had happened i came home one day and seen him there with his eyes sucken in and usally that means he is dehidrated but this time it was the worse i have ever seen him.so i gave him some water and the next day he looked the same, i figured it was the flew so i gave him some medicene i bought at the pet shop. the next day he could hardly walk...........i held him in my hand and he started to twitch,i then saw him change a relly bright yellow and he stoped moving, i then started to break down and cried dont die pleas dont die........then i blew air in his mouth.He started to move again and i jamed out the house with the lil guy and took him to the vet and thats where my storie got worse.

I dont really like the fact god created life and then he lets us experiance love in life and then there is death which takes both life and love away from us.I didnt really want to say this but him dieing is the worse thing that has ever happened to me.

Offlinecougercruiser

#3321940 - 11/04/04 08:56 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Loc: Tokyo, Japan
    #3321955 - 11/04/04 08:58 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

If things lived forever in their form, they will never be absorbed into the formless love of God. My pet is at peace, as is yours.  :heart: In death all consciousness equal. My dog did not have the brain to comprehend my love for him. He was released from his body at death, and he now understands all - including how much his companionship ment to me. THAT is real peace. The animals die with esoteric smiles on their hearts. It's our job to tap into their innocent reasoning. Companionship in the pleroma.  :heart:

--------------------

InvisibleSkorpivoMusterion
Livin in theTwilight Zone...
 User Gallery

Loc: You can't spell fungus wi...
    #3322081 - 11/04/04 09:32 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

zahudulallah has the right idea.

If a fish is born in your aquarium and you call it John, write out a birth certificate, tell him about his family history, and two minutes later he gets eaten by another fish - that's tragic. But it's only tragic because you projected a seperate self where there was none. You got hold of a fraction of a dynamic process, a molecular dance, and made a seperate identity out of it. Underneath the forms, you are One with All-That-Is.

Everything that exists has Being, has God-essence, has some degree of consciousness. Even a stone has rudimentary consciousness; otherwise it would not be, and its atoms and molecules would disperse. Everything is alive. The sun, the earth, plants, animals, humans - all are expressions of consciousness manifesting as form.

The One-Life, the one consciousness that pervades the entire Universe, and takes temporary form to experience itself as a blade of grass, a butterfly, a human being, a star or an entire galaxy.

The opposite of death is birth. Life is eternal, and has no opposite.

--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Offlinefaslimy
Dead Man
 User Gallery
Re: my lil man died:=( [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #3322139 - 11/04/04 09:47 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

The lord does give
The lord does take
but does he only give to those he also loves?

(I think there is no such thing as a lord)

Offlinecougercruiser

Re: my lil man died:=( [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #3322142 - 11/04/04 09:48 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

interesting.......sounds like budduh.nice thanks man.

Offlinepantsboy
I troll because I care.
Female User Gallery

Loc: 8====D ~o
    #3322771 - 11/05/04 12:41 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Sorry about the loss. It was always is painful to lose a pet. I have had many pets who have died over the years.

--------------------
Acid doesn't hurt when you're on fire. :frown:

"Mushrooms are only similar to penises in their appearance." - LeBron James (2013)

ToiletDuk said:
"Bus squelching is not to be laughed at."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order