Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Spiritual Warriorism
    #3318975 - 11/04/04 08:47 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

ever since I can remember I've been a spiritual warrior.
foregoing the notion that some of you might think me insane.. I'll explain what I'm trying to say as best as I am able. Actually I'm not trying to say anything in particular because I just got the impulse to make this post and I don't even know what I'm going to talk about yet. The following is an exercise in spontaneity.

My entire life has been a series of tests, lessons..experiences which to learn certain life lessons from, as with most people. In many cases I have made it harder for myself, choosing the most difficult way to learn a lesson, in other ways it seemed I just had a natural skill for.. a pre-awareness of sorts.
Boring. It's really really boring. Boring and insane. Waiting around for the change, "fighting"/neutralizing the ocassional dark entity including those within myself..learning and on my path of awakening, I remembered who I was and where I came from a few years ago..I also remembered my purpose. I was supposed to learn a very important lesson in this lifetime, something about patience with others.. I still haven't brought it all to the conscious surface just yet.

But I am very sensitive to energy.. I am adept at "reading" people and their aura and sensing their intentions.. I generally attract two types of people.. those who wish to befriend me with love and those who wish to destroy me or break me down mentally. Ever since I was a kid I've had dreams and experiences with "lucifer" and his lackies trying to get at me. In one suhc experience a very dark entity took over the consciousness of one of my camping companions and we had a telepathic and quasi-vocal battle over the fire all night long, him challenging me, me counter-reacting. As a rule I only defend when attacked, and even then it is only to neutralize the threat. Most of the time my intention is to spread love, compassion and peace through logic, understanding, and spiritual wisdom..however I am still in the process of mastering my body so I have not attained perfection just yet. We learn from our mistakes.

At any rate, I know Lucifer quite well. At first after my many encounters with "him", I saw him as the enemy, a force I was against.. while this was true to an extent.. I slowly began to understand that he was just playing his neccessary role in evolution, just as I was. I began to understand my own inner philosophies of acceptance in diversity.. the neccessary force of darkness and "evil" and the VOID, to create change and provoke evolution. Without this force there would be stagnant learning, evolution would halt.. it is absolutely necessary and perfect. However there are two sides to this "spiritual battle" or exchange of energy between light and dark... well three.. from a certain perspective. After such revelations I had newfound respect for these dark forces and accepted their existance, but I also understood the change our planet is undergoing, and that their time would soon be over.

Most of the time you just have to be patient. This too shall pass, time heals all wounds, blah blah blah. Between dimensions and overtones of dimensions there is a void, a wall of nothingness that one must pass their consciousness through to move through the next level. This void is there for a reason, just as deep space is there for a reason, just as lucifer is here for a reason, just as I am here for a reason, just as all of you are here for a reason. We are all playing our roles.. they are all equally important to the whole - which is evolution and progress.. movement.. and exchange of energy. The cycle of life.

Festivals hold a higher meaning for me. I am afraid to say too much on this subject, as much of it is very personal to me.. I see my experiences as very subjective in these environments, however I have confirmed with others in my external reality that they have experienced very similar things and think along the same lines. In a nutshell, to me.. love-based festivals and "rainbow gatherings" are a multi-faceted spiritual learning experience.. a coming together of 'oneness' of collective consciousness and a place for people to love and celebrate life together, get back to the basics of what it is to be human.. love, nourish and make love with the Earth, live in harmony with one another. This is in a major nutshell. Every time I go to these festivals, I cannot help but feel that everyone is playing a role.. I see their roles. People recognize me.. spiritually not physically.. I can tell the difference. Things are said verbally in cryptic ways, telepathic conversations are had.. spiritual cleansings are the norm. There are spiritual beings at these gatherings.. love and light attracts likeminded beings, just as hatred and darkness attracts likeminded beings. Etheric beings who are either overseeing/orchestrating the whole process and making sure it goes smoothly.. or simply observing.. either way they are almost always there and the majority of the people recognize and accept that fact. As far as my understanding, these are the training grounds of the new consciousness of Earth.. the lessons for the next dimension... dramas are played out here as people undergo metamorphosis, as they come to terms with and transcend their fears, vices, ego allurements, and come out of their shells to embrace love and life in the celebration of Earth. There are many different people with different roles to play in these unfolding of events.. most of it occurs completely on the subconscious level. You may be familiar with the 'Shanti Sena' or peacekeepers.. this is just one way of accepting and playing out a role.. there are others.. untold. Some people have multiple roles.

Like many of you, I have communed with the divine. I have felt the loving caress of God and it exists fully and completely in every human being and living thing in existance. Everything is just as it should be..

However in order for evolution to continue, I have to keep playing my role. There is a lesson in this for everyone, and I'm still on my personal path of discovery and awakening. Little by little.. the pieces come together. One of my purposes or 'missions' in this life is to help prepare the new world, to help human consciousness make the transition.. as you may know the mass consciousness of Earth has chosen to do something that has never been done.. a Planetary Ascension in a very short amount of time. We are undergoing a quantum leap of evolution. This is an event that will be embedded into cosmic history for the rest of time, as it does not only effect us, but directly effects many beings in our galactic neighborhood.. as above so below.. and this is no different. What happens here effects the rest of the universe. As such this is a very interesting place to be at this time, and for those that can't "be" incarnated here, it's a very interesting place to observe, and see what happens.

I am a spiritual being having a human experience on my path of awakening and re-discovery. I chose to align myself with the divine light and guide my life according to the divine plan. Part of my purpose entails counseling other souls and helping them to find their own inner light and direct connection with the divine. In the future I am to be a healer. For now I am still learning to heal myself, and helping others wherever is needed and wherever I am able. Part of this involves dealing with "dark forces" or negative entities who would challenge you or try and intimidate you through fear, chaos, and illogical thinking or other means..anything to derail you. As I have come to understand these entities are vital to "keeping yourself in check", and making you constantly re-evaluate yourself to make sure you are still on the correct path for you, staying centered. That is, if you face them, and learn from them. Running away never did any good.

This is my reality. I am a spiritual warrior upholding the universal laws of the divine light. My path is to love and heal.. to share joy and spread abundance.. and to every once in a while, neutralize the 'threats to peace'. We are all shifting into a new reality.. a global transformation the likes of which have never been seen before in this galaxy. We are all extremely lucky to have chosen to be here at this momentous time. All of you are equally vital to this transformation, and all of you have the same potential as the original creation. i.e - god. I am here to remind you, and myself. We are all one... let your spirit shine and give love and acceptance freely to all those you meet. The most evil entities are the ones who need love the most. However, this does not mean to let anyone 'leech' from you, feeding off your fears and insecurities.. as is often the way with the 'dark ones'. There is a fine line.. one where you must stand on your own and take responsibility for your thoughts and actions.. give love freely, but do not be a pushover or allow others to attempt to control your reality.. spiritual sovereignty.. if you are centered in love and light, there is no malevolent entity that can harm you, you can face them with love and lead by example. Also, as a universal law of free will, no spiritual being can interfere with your free will unless you agree to it and allow it. You can always say no. You can always question their intentions.

So where am I going with all of this? No place in particular.. I just had the impulse. I had to get it out there in words the best I am able. I just want you all to know that the forces of light will overcome, and I will be here 'fighting the good fight' until the end. Until then, be at peace, be as one, and be in joy.

Namaste

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

S. Warriors deserve S. Furloughs [Re: Shroomism]
    #3319054 - 11/04/04 09:18 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

thanks for sharing.
enjoy

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Spiritual Warriorism [Re: Shroomism]
    #3319598 - 11/04/04 12:00 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Great that you fight the dark forces. :tongue:

Too bad your word is for shit and you are untrustworthy. :thumbdown:

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleSkorpivoMusterion
Livin in theTwilight Zone...
 User Gallery

Loc: You can't spell fungus wi...
    #3319739 - 11/04/04 12:31 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I am a Spiritual Wizard.

I alchemically transform negativity, suffering and darkness... into enlightenment, peace and beauty.

I summon the power of GOD from within to radiate the flowering of cosmic consciousness wherever my presence is.

I study epic Spiritual tomes for eternities to broaden the infinite horizon of the Spiritual Wizardry through which I flow with Life as I become One with all that is.

I become.. LIFE.

Then, and only then...can anyone truly summon the powers of Life.. to perform magical wonders of Spiritual Wizardry.

--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Spiritual Warriorism [Re: Swami]
    #3319853 - 11/04/04 12:54 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Swami said:
Great that you fight the dark forces. :tongue:

Too bad your word is for shit and you are untrustworthy. :thumbdown:

is that a spirited gauntlet I see whizzing across a warrior's mask?

--------------------

Offlinegoob
Sleepy

#3319862 - 11/04/04 12:56 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Sic him Swamster

(jiggy that is)

Edited by goob (11/04/04 12:58 PM)

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: Spiritual Warriorism [Re: goob]
    #3319890 - 11/04/04 01:04 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

You've been comin at me in 3 threads now with some serious personal issues castaway.

Your like an obbsessed crazed stalker. This is geting creepy. LOL More like funny.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Spiritual Warriorism [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3319912 - 11/04/04 01:10 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

ANYONE can claim to be evolved and in touch with higher knowledge, but ducking one's commitments is a sign of spiritual immaturity.

Making a pact without the intention or the means to honor it is as fraudulent as it gets.

If someone wants to get on the soapbox unchallenged, then they had better be living what they are preaching FIRST.

--------------------

Offlinegoob
Sleepy

Re: Spiritual Warriorism [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3319917 - 11/04/04 01:11 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I wish someone would post the definition of "Stalker" so the word wouldn't be used casually. Slander is a serious issue.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3319928 - 11/04/04 01:14 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

You have stalked (followed) me down in 3 posts now with personal issues. I think the only serious issue is your mental ilness. Why are you not PMing with your problem?

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinegoob
Sleepy

#3319955 - 11/04/04 01:19 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I have replied to your posts in several topics on this board.

I feel like you want me to apologize because you feel intimidated.

Do you usualy resort to slanderous inuendos as defense?

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3319959 - 11/04/04 01:21 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I have read a lot of your posts, sir Swami

You are no picnic basket let me tell you

--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#3319960 - 11/04/04 01:21 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

swami;
what I like about your posts are
that they are short.

the warrior here wrote a short story of self establishment
I picked out a few words to read and gave him a bit of encouragement.

not easy to fight such a battle (jihad?).

but honestly I do so like the short posts waaay better than the long ones.

if the idea can't be conveyed in a few seconds, it probably needs lots of support.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Spiritual Warriorism [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #3319976 - 11/04/04 01:26 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

You are no picnic basket let me tell you

I am not interwoven strips of wood?  :crazy: (Swami's whole image of self is completely destroyed.)

--------------------

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3319988 - 11/04/04 01:30 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

LOL

No negative energy meant

I was just making sure you stay within the bounds of normal hypocrisy

--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3320088 - 11/04/04 01:50 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

You have nothing to apologise to me for. You havn't done anything to me, other then bring it into my awareness that you have a personal problem with me. You jump into threads and go off topic to after me personally. You are doing it in this one to and totally hijacked shroomism thread.

The only thing I ask of you is to PM with what is bothering you so I can understand and help you work it out off the boards.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3320134 - 11/04/04 02:00 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

P.S.

I hardly find you intimidating. I had a father who use to beat me bloody with a belt. Words are kittens play.

I only find you wierd and funny. I'm wierd and and laugh at myself too soo.

Sorry for calling you mentally il. Regardless of what you do or say, you have a right to neurosis same as the next guy.

I

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
    #3320183 - 11/04/04 02:14 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

"swami;
that they are short."

Made me chuckle :laugh:

As for this topic - I see nothing to fight against. No reason to be a warrior. Surrender and dissolve :cool:

--------------------

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

#3320211 - 11/04/04 02:21 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Rock on Shroomism
I'm glad you're starting to post in S&P again, I was afraid you might be losing interest in conveying your ideas with us shroomerites because of some replies full of negativity and closed mindedness you often get here.
You should start posting old threads of yours from the archive to refresh people's minds on what you are about. Its the kinda stuff that should echo in more and more people's hearts with time.

--------------------

OfflineBlueCoyote
Beyond
Male User Gallery

Loc: Between
Re: Spiritual Warriorism [Re: deff]
    #3320254 - 11/04/04 02:31 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

deff said:
"swami;
that they are short."

Made me chuckle :laugh:

As for this topic - I see nothing to fight against. No reason to be a warrior. Surrender and dissolve :cool:

No, engage and be :grin:

--------------------
Though lovers be lost love shall not  And death shall have no dominion
"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."Martin Luther King, Jr.
'Acceptance is the absolute key - at that moment you gain freedom and you gain power and you gain courage'

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder