Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisiblePriitK
Stranger
 User Gallery

Injuries while tripping
    #3319350 - 11/04/04 10:44 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I know this isn't a fun post, but I thought it would be interesting, and would help out.

We all try and prevent injuries while not tripping.

But what happens when you take various psychedelics that change the way you think and you end up getting injured by mistake.  How does this change your trip. Have any of you had any injuries while tripping? If so, do you have any tips for avoiding injuries?

Oh by the way, I thought of this while on Mescaline, the wonderful Mescaline told me to post this.

L8  :thumbup:

--------------------
I don't do drugs....I am drugs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesublime40oz
Traveler
Loc: Florida
Re: Injuries while tripping [Re: PriitK]
    #3319473 - 11/04/04 11:19 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

The worst I got was a small puncture wound on my hand, The blood dripping out and running down my hand was very fascinating and after I got bored with it just went on my way. No big deal. Some serious injury might be a problem though.

--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3319514 - 11/04/04 11:36 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

If your going to be tripping in a place where you may get hurt then you should have a non tripping friend around to patch you up.

--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

OfflineKavatar
transparentsound machine

Re: Injuries while tripping [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #3319608 - 11/04/04 12:02 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Ha, my worst injury was a small cut on my finger from a piece of glass outside my friend's appartment that I was fidgeting around with for some reason. This would not have been a big deal at all, but I somehow managed to convince myself that I was going to get AIDS! I started remembering everything I used to learn in school about how the virus is transmitted from person to person, and exaggerating all of the different ways. The more I thought about it, the worse it got; eventually I started thinking about how I was going to have to tell all of my friends and relatives that my remaining time on this earth would be short...

Needless to say, I got a good chuckle when I woke up the next morning.

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Re: Injuries while tripping [Re: Kavatar]
    #3319664 - 11/04/04 12:16 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Kavatar said:
Needless to say, I got a good chuckle when I woke up the next morning.

lol, i get those chuckles too from the retarded things i conjure on drugs!. 

me and my friends were walking a trail in the hills when i got the bright idea to break trail and head down in UNCHARTED TERRITORY.  we had a great time frollicking across fields of grass and flowers(getting really dirty along the way).  they kept tripping or falling on their asses but i was skipping down the hill with no problem and at pretty good speeds and i think i succeeded because i wasn't afraid of falling. 
we got to the bottom and there was a log we had to get over to hit the trail about five feet below us.  i decided to jump it because i was feeling so able.  i jumped it and when i hit the trail below my feet slid out from under me and i landed on my side and did a barrel roll.  i got up and my friends rushed over to me, worried that i was hurt.  i told them i was fine because i really was and they didn't believe me because i took such a nasty spill.  they thought i was lying to pretend i hadn't done such a stupid thing and got hurt from it but i was feeling pretty invincible and turned out to be just so that day.
what a long story about not even an injurty, i guess i'm a pretty safe tripper(so far :crazy2:).

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Offlinejent
enchanted wizardof rhythm
Re: Injuries while tripping [Re: Kavatar]
    #3319682 - 11/04/04 12:19 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I myself have never had an injury while tripping, a friend one time fell off a ladder and he said it was one of the biggest rushes/most intense moments of his life. Did any of you guys hear about that girl at the University of New York, All I have heared is what the media said. They said she was tripping mushi and jumped off something to her death. This was the first accedental death at this place where people have died before as suicide. Not sure if any of you know any more about this. I have never had the sensation that I could fly or do anything like that, well one time, but i dident try it ;-)

--------------------
the jent

Offlineballs
thats right
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Injuries while tripping [Re: jent]
    #3319709 - 11/04/04 12:25 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I skateboard on mushrooms..iv hit the ground so hard you could hear my bones hit the cement..but I feel no pain at all..thats why I do it.

OfflineOddEye

Re: Injuries while tripping [Re: balls]
    #3320261 - 11/04/04 02:32 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Never hapepned to me.

--------------------
I'm at the highest peak, still glad the meak is understandin' me
Artillery, thoughts of killin' me is just a fantasy
The man in me is ready for war, like Holyfield-Tyson IV

Invisiblezerozero
Stranger

#3320576 - 11/04/04 04:02 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i knew a dude that thought it would be a good idea to try to jump a 20 foot wide ditch, on foot.

well i got a interesting report back about how cool/f'd up a hospital is when your trippin your ass off.

and just recently a dude i know blew himself up using 92 octane gas and a fire work ( and mushrooms) to light a camp fire, he's ok but i think he's scared of shrooms now.

so don't light fires with high octane gasoline :hellfire:
and don't try to jump large holes :3stooges:

Edited by zerozero (11/04/04 04:03 PM)

Offlinejent
enchanted wizardof rhythm
    #3320600 - 11/04/04 04:08 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i would hate being in the hospital trippin, i do not think that would be fun in the least

--------------------
the jent

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
    #3320615 - 11/04/04 04:10 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

jent said:
I myself have never had an injury while tripping, a friend one time fell off a ladder and he said it was one of the biggest rushes/most intense moments of his life. Did any of you guys hear about that girl at the University of New York, All I have heared is what the media said. They said she was tripping mushi and jumped off something to her death. This was the first accedental death at this place where people have died before as suicide. Not sure if any of you know any more about this. I have never had the sensation that I could fly or do anything like that, well one time, but i dident try it ;-)

I dont know about NYU but a few weeks ago at UM a kid jumped out of a few stories building to his death while on mushies. My sister had psychology class with him.

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Offlineguri
Master of theimprobablitydrive

Loc: PNWish.
    #3320680 - 11/04/04 04:24 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i remember one time i went tripping by myself and decided to smoke, so i grab my sack but forgot a pipe or papers but i remembered my lighter, and i was trying to make a popcan pipe (ghetto max i know) and i cut my finger on an edge of the can, but it was worth it.

--------------------
"If you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, then go home and burn all your records, all your tapes, and all your CDs because every one of those artists who have made brilliant music and enhanced your lives? The Beatles were so fucking high, they let Ringo sing a few songs." --Bill Hicks

OfflineMy_Corona
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Injuries while tripping [Re: guri]
    #3320765 - 11/04/04 04:40 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Well so far the worst I've had was a huge blood blister on the sole of my foot cuz me and my friend were dropped and were trying to work in our "hippy feet" and went for a walk barefoot lol.

--------------------
Im on acid for YOUR protection...

OfflineSl1p
redi jedi
Re: Injuries while tripping [Re: My_Corona]
    #3321427 - 11/04/04 07:09 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

One time I went on a hardcore wood journey in the pouring rain on a rather steep and tall clay hill. Seperates 2 sides of town. anyways. we also ended up walking all over and with muddy wet feet managed a blister about 2 half dollars across and a few cuts. That's the worst that has happened to me tripping and I know alot more shoulda messed me up, but it always works out in the end with plenty of knowledge gained.

It would suck to break a leg or something tripping in the woods. yowza.

--------------------
Life's a bitch make it yours.

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: Injuries while tripping [Re: Sl1p]
    #3321511 - 11/04/04 07:22 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I have gotten injured while tripping.

Once I was tripping really hard, and when I came down I noticed that for some reason I punched *something*, and my guess is a payphone or something metallic. My knuckles were cut up pretty badly, I got 10 stitches on two knuckles of my right hand.

It must of been a pretty fuckin hard punch, because I could see the bone.

Also, when I punched whatever I did, I did not feel ANY pain whatsoever.

I didn't notice I had cut up my knuckles until I came down off the shrooms.

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: Injuries while tripping [Re: Ginseng1]
    #3321522 - 11/04/04 07:24 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

A tip for not getting injured while tripping:

Relax.

If you get injured it'll be because of something that would have easily happened while sober.

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

OfflineMcMushrooms420
Here but not really.....
 User Gallery

Re: Injuries while tripping [Re: Ginseng1]
    #3323041 - 11/05/04 02:34 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I have seperated my shoulder jumping off a trampoline. Was trying to do a front flip, I can do it sober and it sounded like a good idea and I didn't even think about it. Think about until I was upside down then I stopped to think about if I should be doing this right now. I stopped fliping and started diving head first onto the ground. Falling 15-20 feet on my shoulder was extremely painful it made me want to puke.. Don't try this!

--------------------
You Can't Give It Up........

OfflineLongshanx
Lazy Lightning

#3326325 - 11/05/04 11:11 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

My first dead concert me and my friends were getting off marta (kinda like the subway for atlanta) and we had all just started tripping really hard and were skipping over to the bus kindof and this crazy crackhead guy that was like trippin on pcp was getting arrested by some cops. While we were all walking in front of him, we didn't even look at him or anything just kinda saw him there, he started running away from the cops and he came up behind me and fucking punched me in the face and completely nocked me out. I woke up on the ground a couple seconds later and i had no idea what happened. Five cops had tackled the crack head on the ground and he was crying hystarically. I noticed my face was bleeding, but it didn't hurt extremely bad and i just wanted to get the fuck away from all these cops because i was tripping pretty fucking hard and they were freaking me the fuck out. the ended up taking me into this little police room thing for like 45 minutes asking me questions and stuff, i had to fill out all this paper work while my trip kept intesifying and intensifying. They asked me if i wanted to press charges or anything, and i was just like no i want to go to the concert, i don't even care and they wouldnt' let me go. It sucked so bad, it totally fucked up my trip. NEVER GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE BY A CRACKHEAD IN ATLANTA AROUND A BUNCH OF COPS! TRUST ME, IT FUCKING SUCKS

--------------------
Just a guy in the world doin' the best I can

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies