Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
Re: lewts set everyone straight on canda's gun laws. damnit! [Re: kadakuda]
    #3319214 - 11/04/04 09:57 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I had initially opened this thread too discover what a 'Lewt' was, and their/it's current stand point on gun law. Boy, was I surprised to discover it was a typo?!?
I've heard gun lovers saying, "it's not guns that kill people, it's people!!!"
Yes, of course, no argument from me there. Lets, or lewts, if you would rather? clarify this though, it's people WITH guns we're talking about here, right?
The Hunting Bill (tm) that has been, and no doubt shall continue to rage in the House of Lords, bless them, of England states that guns are to be used only by responsible people while in the pursuit of their traditional territorial rights. Responsible people. Lewts keep that in mind for a moment.
Last month, three weeks ago in fact, a kid was shot to death while out on a hunt in the English countryside. Pursuing his God given right too follow his Father, drunken Uncles and assorted other cnuts as they took turns popping away at some form of wild life. Birds, or deer, one or the two. One of the party, a relative I believe, mistook the kid for game. Bam! Bam! Little Timmy is no more.
Complaints? Population up in arms, pardon the pun, screaming for a restrictions and tighter laws? Not a bit of it. Tragic accident. Anyone could have mistaken him for a deer in all that red getup, black hat and biped-ness, skulking about in the middle of an open field! Take another drink of this brandy, your nerves must be in a terrible state all together, too be sure!

Responsible people.

That was one of two gun/hunting related incidents in the last month. It seems like a very promising way too get rid of your relatives.
But, and herein is to be found the seeming difference between our two lands/ In England too possess a weapon you need to follow a tougher criteria/guide lines before you can join that semi-exclusive club we all know and love. Some snobby rich cnut who thinks he owns he fcukin' land and has every right to keep each and every other fecker that's not from his 'social strata' of it. The you can own a gun because it's necessary to keep the vermin to a minimum. You know? Peasants, ones children and the like. He can own a gun. No worries. And that's it. For civilian weapons. In fact the U.K. would be a perfect target for Bush to set his sights on next. Maybe slot it in between the end(sic) of this current Iraq shambles and the 3RD world war, and by that I in no way imply that Bush shall be tackling the war on world hunger. God forbid! Sure he must be broke after all the cash he's spent on streams and balloons for his last gig.
But then you would have to contend with the rising number of illegal fire-arms currently on the black market. Ones the like of the semi automatic which was used last week in England to kill a 14 year old girl as she innocently walked down her street, ending her young life and leading her family into a lifetime of grief and incomprehension at what has happened. Or the one used last week to take half the face of another innocent who happened to want to stay in possession of his car, more fool him.
Yes, the list is sadly endless. These are just one or two which have stood out and have claimed more media attention.
Yes, guns ARE great!
Guns look cool and make a large bang when triggered!
Fuckin' A! Spot on!
Havin' one of those! Which? Don't give a flying fuck! Make it large, make it scary, make it have special laser sights and be able to shoot as many bullets in as short a time as possible!

You must ask yourself the question, when does it all stop?

Fuckin' guns. Stupid bloody people that feel the need to own one.

Well, he's got one so I need one to protect myself lest he gets a crazy notion. In fact I'll get two. In fact I think I'd best just shoot the cunt now, better safe than sorry, that's the Bush way, Boy!

Can I hear a Ye-Hahahahahahahahahahah!

Pardon my mirth.

Yes by all means buy your fire arms. And please, please, I implore you, be as careless as you can possibly be while cleaning the damned and bloody things.
Guns.....Good?.........Uh?
You may choose only one
Guns....uh.....Not Good?
You may choose only one
What? My Gun Went Off And I Never Heard The Question
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (11/04/04 09:56 AM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll | Filter by response

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineinetd
Stranger
Re: lewts set everyone straight on canda's gun laws. damnit! [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #3319295 - 11/04/04 10:21 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

It's the damndest thing.
I left a rifle on my kitchen table the other day, and aimed my webcam at it.
In a 48 hour period, it didn't go out and shoot up a family.
I can't figure it out.
Look at Australia. They just imposed super tight restrictions/controls on firearms. Now firearm crimes have *exploded*.
Canada has a higher per capita gun ownership than the US, and lower violent crime.
Norway and Sweden also have high levels of gun ownership, and low crime rates, as some other examples.

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Re: lewts set everyone straight on canda's gun laws. damnit! [Re: inetd]
    #3319476 - 11/04/04 11:21 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Canadians have always seemed a very peaceful people. Norway & Sweden ARE rather peaceful people.

Australia, well, it's got a history of crime, no?

But, no, fair fcuks, your right, I'm wrong, guns are fuckin' magic! I'm gonna' get some for the kids. A'hyuck! A'hyuck! What'ya'say honey? Get y'all a little bitty one for your purse? A'hyuck! Ah'hyuck!

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
Re: lewts set everyone straight on canda's gun laws. damnit! [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #3319648 - 11/04/04 12:12 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i think you took this thread a way wrong. for the most par ti agree but i also think that yes we do have a right to have them just like we have the right to drive.

anyway y ai should have mentioned the restricted class where handguns and the semi autos i was meaning fall. i have a semi 10 gage and its not restricted. for the most part i talk and deal with non restricted rifles. and yes the ammo does need to be locked when your carrying your gun. you CAN technically legally speaking carry your gun on the streets. with your permit and not loaded.

for the record i DONT hunt or enjoy hunting. i HATE to kill anything and havnt had teh need to yet. it is purely for self defense and often its not brought. that is very sad about that bear. i dont even know what species lives in france, in fact i didnt even know they had bear there till now. i have little respect for hunters only a few i can actually find reasonable. totally against hunting for sport. food is one thing, bragging about hiding 100 feet away and sniping a grazing animal to hang on your wall is another...

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

InvisibleKOPELANDIAA
Stranger
Loc: under a pine
Re: lewts set everyone straight on canda's gun laws. damnit! [Re: kadakuda]
    #3320409 - 11/04/04 03:17 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

In Japan, it is totally forbiden to own a gun. If you have a gun you go directly in prison for 10 years (if i remember well). Japanese people are very very puzzled by this american problem of children's death rate by gun...i am too.
When i was visiting the Cu chi tunnels in Vietnam, the guides (military staff) proposed to fire some bullets with ak-47 or M-16 ( :rolleyes: brilliant idea, when you think about all the people shot dead in the past in this area)...and of course, only the american tourists wanted to try...
I don't jump to conclusions....just my observations...
by the way, i was astonished by the sound of those m-16, how could the soldiers not become totally deaf after one day ?

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Re: lewts set everyone straight on canda's gun laws. damnit! [Re: KOPELANDIAA]
    #3323515 - 11/05/04 07:36 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Has anyone used, "guns are bad. M'kay?" as yet?

This is directed toward Kakatodo, close enough, protection against what? So, do you carry this piece with you when you're out? Not the sort of person I'd enjoy getting stoned with, very sketchy.
The temptation must be there all the time to just trail it out and start blasting, no?

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom