Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
Four More Years!?!
    #3318509 - 11/04/04 02:55 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

...........That's it! We're all fcuked! Which one of you crazites voted this wankin' loon back into the Off-White House? Come on, fess up? Daddy ain't gonna' hurt y'all none, much!
OK, for you guy's, maybe you don't mind the fact that one person has made your country, and by default yourselves the most unpopular in not only the "civilized" world but even all those other countries, the 3rd world ones, you know the ones. Like Africa, Rwanda, the kind of places that owe their current status (sic) to your sorry state of affairs. What was the figure now? A quarter of a million dollars given in aid to fight poverty, famine, drought & crippling civil war in Rwanda. 1/4 million?!? That would not even pay for half the balloons used in that farce of an "election"*SB COUGHS, SPLUTTERS & MUTTERS, election? pardon my mirth*.
Fuckin' Idiots. CAN YOU NOT SEE THE WAY HE SMIRKS!!!!???!!! Fools following fools into the valley of death.
Hey, all these rag heads are gonna'come and rape your gram papa' in his democratic bed! What are you gonna' do about it?!?
Well, for a start to wet some appetites, we could invent a terrorist structure, colour code the alerts for easy understandability for our patriotic folk then treat every fucka' that's not as closed minded as me as a potential killer.

YOU HAVE CREATED A MONSTER.

Someone has got to take the blame and it's not going to be me and mine.

You people had the power to at least change the colour and focus of the shower of ballix....and didn't.
Democracy? My arse! Hang your heads in shame, little ones, for shame.
I grew up with terrorism, in a time BTW when your country was supporting, with cash, weapons and words (oh, for the romance of the Emerald Land, Be'Gorra!)a few crazed feckers which were planting bombs in grocery stores and road side bins. I watched, many times on T.V, groups of you liberty lovin' goons lapping up the carnage in the after wake of a terrorist bomb. Oh, sure didn't them damn Limeys bring it on themselves?!?
Then, with the true concentration span of a stunned sparrow you tell the rest of the world that these very same actions are evil and to be stamped out wherever they may be!
Yeah? Serious? I didn't see or hear of many cnuts making that claim when it was Irish men, women and children which were being killed due to American funded terrorism in Ireland, North & South.

Bag of cunts.

Shower of bastards.

Bus loads of ballix.

You're kidding no-one. You have no support other than a crusty truss with which to hold up your unnatural and outdated political view point.

Democracy is not the natural state of being for humanity.

A nice smile and honest eyes holds more sway.

Your president is a cunt and anyone that voted him in after his last fuck up is also a cunt.
Getting old people out of terminally sick beds to vote. People with learning difficulties brainwashed to vote. Even stooping as low as to ask religious leaders and followers to vote?

Sick puppies.

If this post is simply deleted it will solidify my belief that 'merica is no more than a lobotomized state with minimum freedom of speech.*

*Oh yes, you can have freedom of speech, as long as it goes with what I say!

Bunch of caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaants!

"Oh say can you see....................."

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Re: Four More Years!?! [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #3318513 - 11/04/04 02:57 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Discuss.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Loc: Tokyo, Japan
    #3318522 - 11/04/04 03:01 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I bet Bush Sr. is jealous.

--------------------

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Re: Four More Years!?! [Re: zahudulallah]
    #3318527 - 11/04/04 03:07 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

That he never finished the job?

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Loc: Tokyo, Japan
    #3318539 - 11/04/04 03:22 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

That his son outshined him.

--------------------

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Re: Four More Years!?! [Re: zahudulallah]
    #3318546 - 11/04/04 03:27 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, shine on you crazy diamond, Bush Jr!

If that was my Da he'd be slappin' the head off him for the trouble he's caused.
But then he's not. He's a blood crazied maniac hell bent on world domination or world destruction, whatever comes first. I'm sure I'm not saying or telling you anything new here, but I am more than interested to hear a 'merican point of view on this.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

#3318559 - 11/04/04 03:37 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I've just tried a Google search on '10 reasons why Bush should be assassinated' and called up 77 individual pages. This would appear to be a topic playing on a lot of normal everyday folks minds.
One persons life is just as important as another, but, like my old philosophy teacher used to say before he went mad............"Ahhh! Somebody catch that damned chicken before it eats all the corn!!!!"

I really thank the man for those words, they've helped me through some tough times............now.....where's my piece?

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

OfflineWolfe3001
journeyman

Loc: Calgary
    #3318563 - 11/04/04 03:39 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

As a Canadian, I have to admit: I draw some sick pleasure from all this.

--------------------
They are in love. Fuck the War.

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Re: Four More Years!?! [Re: Wolfe3001]
    #3318611 - 11/04/04 04:23 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I was, at the start looking on it as a joke. But for the maniac to be "freely" elected for a further four years, four years, 1460 days wherein the guy can realise many peoples worst fears. And how? How does he get away with it? Is he even seemingly honest? No? Sincere? You jest. The whole sorry scene makes my blood boil. Hell in a fuckin' hand basket. All out, no holes barred, stoppers to the limit and peddle to the fuckin' floor gunghojingoism. Empty words and hollow ringing regurgitated promises, left-overs from past speech's, from dusty memo notes, hastily spawned to cover some past fiasco, sadly trailed out once again and used with not even a passing nod in the rough direction of coherence or context.

Fuckin' idiot?

Or fuckin' idiots?

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

OfflineBiohazard81
Seeker ofReality
    #3318639 - 11/04/04 05:04 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Very strong opinions here but i have to agree. I am completely astounded that so many people voted for this cowboy dumbass lunatic. I really got the feeling that the majority of voting americans would have woken up to the reality that their government has been shitting on the world for it's gain. I also thought that people would realise that Americans but more specifically the American government are hated in most parts of the world.... and rightly so (The government, not all the people IMO).

I have followed this election with interest and fear. Even though Kerry may not have been any better, who can say? There have been too many people with the attitude "yeah Bush was bad but Kerry might be worse" Is that any reason to re-elect someone who you admit was a bad President???? As a Briton, watching these "rallies" and speeches leaves me thinking more of a circus than an election. WTF is their game??? Its more like a load of entertainment for a load of whooping, cheering gun toting nuttas!

So much is said about all "these religious fanatics" from the east. Take a look at your own bloody country!! There is not much more scary to me than conservative christian fanatics. I would rather be facing Al Quaeda.

God knows what will happen in the four years coming but i certainly wouldn't like to be in America or an enemy of America. I hope for the worlds sake that someone can do something about this sheer madness.

Damm it annoys me to see such stupid people with no thought or want to gather knowledge not given to them by their "government".

--------------------
It's not what, it's why.....

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Re: Four More Years!?! [Re: Biohazard81]
    #3318682 - 11/04/04 05:52 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

You're correct, of course. It's not all the people, shit! it simply couldn't be! Could it? But swallowing so much empty rhetoric and not once asking questions cannot be a healthy state of affairs. So Bush is/was a "better" man for the job than Kerry. But you're not voting for the individual, are you? You're voting for a load of other fuckin' nutters*READ:advisers*built up, no doubt, from MD's (not to be confused, dear God! with WMD's)from the auto trade. It's cnuts like this that want the stupid, incoherent, stumbling moron in power. That way the continuation of the ruination of the world and it's environment in pursuit of a handful of oil stained and unnecessary dollars can be grasped in the sweating claw of some deranged, power hungry gimp in a bad suit. Cunts the lot of them.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#3319125 - 11/04/04 09:36 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

yeah, the country is fucked.
dont blame me, I voted for Kerry.

Offlinekeeponshroomin
    #3319139 - 11/04/04 09:39 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I voted for him.

Sorry but Kerry would not have been some allmighty savior. Bush will show you what a statesman is this term, improving foreign relations just like Reagan did in his 2nd term. Just wait :smile: Plus the economy and jobs are improving finally.

And I love how all you guys think you are superior for not voting Bush. All the Bush voters I know don't go around trying to convert others or tell them how wrong they are. It's called an opinion.

Edited by keeponshroomin (11/04/04 09:40 AM)

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

Re: Four More Years!?! [Re: keeponshroomin]
    #3319141 - 11/04/04 09:39 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

bush diplomacy? :lol:

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Re: Four More Years!?! [Re: Vvellum]
    #3319284 - 11/04/04 10:17 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

There was some promising footage of Kerry I watched last week. Admittedly it was footage from 1971/2, but he seemed like he really had principles. He was angry against the war in Vietnam. He looked and sounded genuine. What ever happened to him in between those years to make him such a puppet? The race for Presidency. Sure, it's all a farce. Good to brighten up a few of those tired little towns with a parade, something to take attention away from the fact that no-ones got a job, every ones broke and there still ain't nothing going on but the rent.

It...means...nothing.

No-one is better of. No-one will get permanent new jobs. Figures will be trailed out and shafted for the viewing public which will sit docile and nodding in time as the National anthem is played on an old and cracked tape player in the back-ground.

Pardon my mirth.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Offlinekeeponshroomin
    #3319301 - 11/04/04 10:23 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Your diction is so annoying.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #3319311 - 11/04/04 10:26 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Life goes on. :sun:

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

Re: Four More Years!?! [Re: keeponshroomin]
    #3319364 - 11/04/04 10:49 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

summerbreeze is the shroomery's james joyce.

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Re: Four More Years!?! [Re: Vvellum]
    #3319388 - 11/04/04 10:55 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

No reason why a post should not have natural rhythm.

And sense.

So what's your view on....anything...lewts* get right down the real nitty gritty.

Hey, KOS, oh say, but can you see..........

Bush ideals, I don't like it=it must be wrong/extreminated!

*Different thread but nothing better than a running joke, it's good for morale.

"Two Olympic long distance runners go to the doctors....oh you've heard it!"

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Edited by SummerBreeze (11/04/04 11:00 AM)

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#3319403 - 11/04/04 10:59 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

exactly :thumbup:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order