Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNirvana7
stupid doodiehead, class 7
Male

First time
    #3312259 - 11/02/04 11:45 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I'm extremely happy because i was able to track down someone who will get me shrooms. he said hed sell me the shrooms for $10 a gram (dose) is that good or bad? also if you have any suggestions for how to make my first trip a better experience i would love to hear them. i've been looking forward to this for a while now and i can wait to trip for the first time. i plan on takeing about 3 grams, is this good for the first time? :scrambled:

--------------------
________zombie_________

??????? ??  :bubs:??????????:tombstone:

Nirvana7=the enlightenment AND the band

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDMTelepath
Nut

Loc: States of America
Re: First time [Re: Nirvana7]
    #3312341 - 11/03/04 12:04 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

That's pretty pricey if you live in the U.S. But if you have no other means of finding mushrooms for a long time, then why not do it if you don't mind paying that much? Tips for your first trip: Have a wild ass time, and don't be afraid to express yourself. Dance, blurt out what you think, and have LOTS of fun!!!

--------------------
Me, Myself, and GOD

Offlinejent
enchanted wizardof rhythm
Re: First time [Re: DMTelepath]
    #3315016 - 11/03/04 01:09 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

That is slightly pricy where I live. They are kind of scarce around here and you can get an 1/8th (3.5grams) for 20bux. And I just met a guy who can get from a grower a QP for 350bux. But if money is not an issue or you can't find any more go for it. As for tips do not try to fight it, just let the shrooms take you, do what you feel like doing. Let them teach you some of there wisdom. I have never done a dose under 3.5grams and if you are farly confident in it and you have maybe done other drugs (even though I had not other than pot) I say a 3 gram dose is perfect for your first time. Also I think having someone else trip with you your first time is always a good idea. At least tripping alone for me is a lot heavier....I am not sure how I would have handled it tripping alone my first time. Have fun and good luck :-)

--------------------
the jent

OfflineDMTelepath
Nut

Loc: States of America
Re: First time [Re: jent]
    #3315053 - 11/03/04 01:14 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, good point, for your first time you might wanna have a friend with you. Even better, a friend that's tripping with you! I do like tripping alone (it get's really insane, and i get really influenced), but tripping with a friend is more of a sane and fun trip.

--------------------
Me, Myself, and GOD

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
Re: First time [Re: DMTelepath]
    #3315109 - 11/03/04 01:21 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

yea that is pricey but considereing the last 8th i saw was 50 bucks! how messed up is that? have a good time dude, make sure you are in a place you are comfortable with and make sure you are with people you feel comfortable with, probably the fewer people the better(2-3). if you have any woods around go exploring. nature is my favorite trip toy. Music is always good too. also if you can, have some weed handy for the middle of the trip to enchance it or the end of a trip to bring the trip back. Also, watch what you eat the day or so before that. i personally fast for at least a day so things kick in better. IF YOU TREAT THE MUSHROOMS GOOD, THEY WILL TREAT YOU GOOD IN RETURN

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

OfflineNirvana7
Male

Re: First time [Re: danlennon3]
    #3316182 - 11/03/04 06:00 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

thanks for all the tips guys. i'll see if i can get a slightly better deal (i already have $40 so even if i can't get a better deal i can at least get four grams) i plan on tripping with a girl i met a few days ago and maybe some of her friends. i'm pretty comfertable with her and i think after another few days i'll be ready to trip with her.  if i do trip with her it will be in a place i've never been (her house) this might be a factor for the trip. i'm a pretty mellow guy and as soon as i start thinking about Nirvana (:rockon:) i calm down even in some pretty bad situations. if you have any more tips i would love to hear them. oh, and what price do you think i should ask about for the shrooms?

--------------------
________zombie_________

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
    #3316235 - 11/03/04 06:12 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

3-4 grams is a good first time dose...... at least imo.... it gives you a good idea of what mushrooms are like.... 1.7 g's can be a tease sometimes..

25$-30$ for 3.5grams is the "norm" around me

happy trippin :tripping:

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

#3316244 - 11/03/04 06:14 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Make sure you are really comfortable with this girl before you do this with her.  Being in a strange place around strange people could really fuck your trip up.  Are there going to be other people besides you and her tripping?  If they are it might be ok, but being with strangers who are not tripping is a BAD idea for your first time.  You need to feel comfortable and open with everyone present.  Also, I personally wouldn't pay more than $20 for an eighth oz (3.5g) but if it's your only option, don't pass it up.  Make sure you go outside sometime during your trip.  There are no words to describe the beauty that emerges from the world when on shrooms.  Above all, know what you are doing and be safe  :cool: :mushroom2: :peace:  Have a good time and have some grass for the comedown.

Anonymous

Re: First time [Re: Hendostan]
    #3316270 - 11/03/04 06:19 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

$10/g is what I pay in San Antonio, TX.

OfflineNirvana7
Male

Re: First time [Re: ]
    #3316354 - 11/03/04 06:39 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

thats cool because san antonio is where i live. i don't like it though :undecided:

--------------------
________zombie_________

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #3316764 - 11/03/04 07:49 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

$10 per g sounds about right... but you should be able to get 3.5g for 30... That's how eighths should work if the guy sells by the g... a good connection always rounds down for an eighth... unless they are a GREAT connection... GREAT connections can charge whatever the fuck they want... especially on GREAT weed!!!!

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlinemnbv
Stranger
Re: First time [Re: Rose]
    #3317062 - 11/03/04 08:45 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

whoa, hahaha.

Offlinedruqks46
its dat woowoo
Loc: trees
Re: First time [Re: mnbv]
    #3318828 - 11/04/04 07:55 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

If its your only option, dont pass it up.

OfflineSilven
Male

Loc: El Mexicano
Re: First time [Re: Rose]
    #3318888 - 11/04/04 08:18 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

A great connection wouldn't be charging $10 a gram unless he's selling azures :wink:

- Silven

--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag