Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: Director murdered after making film critical of muslim mysogyny in afghanistan [Re: ]
    #3313937 - 11/03/04 10:10 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

please show me how you can twise anything christ said to mean that one should kill people who disagree with christianity.

The Bible isn't just the teachings of christ. Otherwise the fundamentalists would be out of business.

is painfully clear to me that islam is an inherently violent religion, moreso than any other major religion in the world.

So how come more people have been slaughtered and tortured in the name of christianity?

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMushroomFriend
I smell a conspiracy!
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Druid Peak Pack.
Re: Director murdered after making film critical of muslim mysogyny in afghanistan [Re: Catalysis]
    #3313958 - 11/03/04 10:13 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Ow and how many "kill the muslim" seeds are there?

They are feeding each other like day and night, 1 not being one thing better then the other.

What the bible says: draw your sword and you will get killed by it...

So true.

MF

--------------------

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Loc: Tokyo, Japan
Re: Director murdered after making film critical of muslim mysogyny in afghanistan [Re: MushroomFriend]
    #3314465 - 11/03/04 11:40 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

For anyone who gives a shit, at the Fajr prayers this morning at the masjid I attend for worship, everyone condemned this killing - even the Conservatives I know condemned this killing.

Evolving - the fact that your wife and her 'friends' are from Holland means shit. It simply means means that her - along with her friends, are ignorant fools who are too-lazy-to-not-generalize.

Mushmaster, do you have any idea how many people died as a result of the Biblical verse, "Thou shall not suffer a witch to live"? If one does enough research, they'll find some very fucked up shit in the Bible; even more deplorable than the Qur'an. The Bible verses that call for fathers to digitally rape their daughters before marriage will make anyone cringe more than any War time verse in the Qur'an.

It's ignorant people like you two who force Sufis into dervishood, and Salafis into firebrand sermons. You're simply contributing to the cultural tit for tat between Islam and the West. Moronic, and benighted on your part to say the least. Both of you, grow the fuck up.

--------------------

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
Re: Director murdered after making film critical of muslim mysogyny in afghanistan [Re: zahudulallah]
    #3314603 - 11/03/04 12:04 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

No you fool, my wife's whole family is from The Netherlands, she is in contact with them on a daily basis.
This is what I said,
Quote:

The Muslims in The Netherlands are creating A LOT of ill will from the most tolerant people in the west. People over there are sick of these assholes and will probably be torching some Mosques soon - and that will be letting the neanderthals off easy. This is according to my wife who talked to several family members today, the general consensus is that Muslims are fucking idiots and the worst, most ungrateful pieces of human garbage ever to have been blessed with Dutch hospitality.

I stated that this was the general consensus. Logically, this does not mean that my wife agrees with the consensus or that her friends or family do. However, the fact is that Muslims go around murdering and beating up INNOCENT people. The fact is that Muslims engage in behavior that is bringing more hate and mistrust upon them every single day. The fact is that Islam is a religion child molesters, rapists, wife beaters and murders and these behavior are SANCTIONED by a GREAT NUMBER of Muslims. That Islam's own followers are setting themselves up for genocide should be a concern for any enlightened Muslims (if there is such a thing).

'Religion of peace?' my ass...

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Re: Director murdered after making film critical of muslim mysogyny in afghanistan [Re: Evolving]
    #3314732 - 11/03/04 12:25 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I have never heard once in the media of a child molesting or rapist Muslim; there's plenty of Catholic perverts and Jewish perverts though. But I'm not going to hold a religion down for that.

If you want to hate Muslims - go ahead. Have you even read the Qur'an in its whole interpretation rather than a few mistranslated, out of context verses from 'Prophet of Doom'?

Muslims setting themselves up for genocide? You're yapping like they deserve it or something. Muslims are not 'setting themselves up' for genocide (and I'd like to add that's a pretty sad statement on your part). The vast majority of Muslims simply desire to live in peace, raise a family, and die in a state of belief. Need I mention that when an Eric Rudolph comes along, no one is jumping the gun on Christians.

You simply need to relax. Read some Rumi. Research the Sufis. Heck, if you ever had the opportunity to spend 5 minutes with the late Pir Vilayat Khan, or Pir Zia, your opinion of Islam would be very different.

Until then, you're in the same boat of ignorance as Evangelicals who desire Muslims to be controlled by force for the coming of Jesus, Ultra Orthodox Zionists who rally for unconditional settlements outside of Israel, and the fundamentalist Muslims who call for the destruction of America/Israel. Ignorance flows from every culture on this planet. You're simply a different flavor of ignorance.

Egalitarian my ass.

--------------------

OfflineCatalysis
EtherealEngineer

Re: Director murdered after making film critical of muslim mysogyny in afghanistan [Re: zahudulallah]
    #3314792 - 11/03/04 12:35 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Anonymous

#3314823 - 11/03/04 12:40 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I have never heard once in the media of a child molesting or rapist Muslim

mohammed would be a good place to start.

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
    #3314870 - 11/03/04 12:48 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Did you feel that? Did you feel your hair get 'mussed' up? Guess not, it apparently went higher over your head than that... Still the same old knee-jerk reacting Zahid. THINK before your respond. Do not address things I did not say, try not to emote to my words but to analyze them in context.

Regardless of what particular Muslim gurus you might vacantly look upon, there are a GREAT MANY Muslims carrying out actions the world over that give all Muslims a bad name. Pointing fingers at Catholic or Jewish people does not change the fact any more than Scott Peterson pointing a finger at O.J. Simpson changes the facts of Scott Peterson's behavior...

If present trends continue, look to Mecca one morning and you will see a mushroom cloud. Stating this does not mean that I would condone such action. Indeed, if you had any sense you would have been able to discern that I am against the circle of violence and the religious/political mindsets which perpetuate it.

Oh, believing in a particular brand of unfounded nonsense (religion) is probably the greatest source of discord throughout history. Read my new sig...

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Re: Director murdered after making film critical of muslim mysogyny in afghanistan [Re: Catalysis]
    #3314885 - 11/03/04 12:50 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

:rolleyes:

The thing is, incidents like those are cultural. In this case, it is cultural to Persian/Iranian society and its conservative diatribes that reconcile cultural throwbacks with a religion that is overly strict towards homosexuals. There isn't anything in the Qur'an or Hadith to suggest that is normal.

--------------------

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Re: Director murdered after making film critical of muslim mysogyny in afghanistan [Re: Evolving]
    #3314904 - 11/03/04 12:53 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Evolving said:
Did you feel that? Did you feel your hair get 'mussed' up? Guess not, it apparently went higher over your head than that... Still the same old knee-jerk reacting Zahid. THINK before your respond. Do not address things I did not say, try not to emote to my words but to analyze them in context.

Regardless of what particular Muslim gurus you might vacantly look upon, there are a GREAT MANY Muslims carrying out actions the world over that give all Muslims a bad name. Pointing fingers at Catholic or Jewish people does not change the fact any more than Scott Peterson pointing a finger at O.J. Simpson changes the facts of Scott Peterson's behavior...

If present trends continue, look to Mecca one morning and you will see a mushroom cloud. Stating this does not mean that I would condone such action. Indeed, if you had any sense you would have been able to discern that I am against the circle of violence and the religious/political mindsets which perpetuate it.

Oh, believing in a particular brand of unfounded nonsense (religion) is probably the greatest source of discord throughout history. Read my new sig...

The vast majority of Muslims are non-violent and you know this. The least you can do is throw them a frickin bone. You can have the last word. It fits your persona well.

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Director murdered after making film critical of muslim mysogyny in afghanistan [Re: Xlea321]
    #3315788 - 11/03/04 04:01 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

The Bible isn't just the teachings of christ. Otherwise the fundamentalists would be out of business.

ok, pick one out of the entire bible then.

So how come more people have been slaughtered and tortured in the name of christianity?

1. are you sure that's correct?

2. i'm not talking about evils that people have done and then tried to use either religion as an excuse. if muslims are out there killing in the name of islam, but islam doesn't condone their behavior, i'll condemn those people, not the teachings of islam. the fact is that islam, unlike christianity, does condone such behavior.

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Director murdered after making film critical of muslim mysogyny in afghanistan [Re: ]
    #3315861 - 11/03/04 04:24 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

This is to all the mother fuckers who find quotes from the Qur'an off the net: Read the whole thing, it has tons of contridictions just like the bible. By finding certain parts and using them makes you into a fucking nerd trying to win an arguement that you don't know anything about.

Read the whole fucking book, all of it, fucking analyze it. I've learned that shit in high school, analyzing the Bible and other shit and it helps a lot. Finding a bunch of quotes on the net doesn't prove shit except your bias.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Invisibleretread
-=HasH=-
Re: Director murdered after making film critical of muslim mysogyny in afghanistan [Re: downforpot]
    #3316396 - 11/03/04 06:50 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

downforpot said:
This is to all the mother fuckers who find quotes from the Qur'an off the net: Read the whole thing, it has tons of contridictions just like the bible. By finding certain parts and using them makes you into a fucking nerd trying to win an arguement that you don't know anything about.

Read the whole fucking book, all of it, fucking analyze it. I've learned that shit in high school, analyzing the Bible and other shit and it helps a lot. Finding a bunch of quotes on the net doesn't prove shit except your bias.

^^^^^^
thanks, I needed that.

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Re: Director murdered after making film critical of muslim mysogyny in afghanistan [Re: downforpot]
    #3316442 - 11/03/04 06:58 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

downforpot said:

--------------------

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

#3316450 - 11/03/04 07:00 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

What downforpot said...do research, pseudo-libertarian.

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #3318118 - 11/04/04 12:12 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

ok, pick one out of the entire bible then.

?If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall be put to death, their blood is upon them.?

Exodus 35:2 - Anyone working on the Sabbath should be killed

False prophets are to be killed by their own parents. (Zech 13:3)

Dueteronomy chapter 7, God commands the Isrealites to 'utterly destroy' seven nations that were greater and mightier than they were

When God commanded the Israelites to destroy the Amalekites (1 Samuel 15), he told them to kill, not only the men, women, and infants, but even the animals.

Need I go on?

are you sure that's correct?

Christians carried out the extermination of the native americans, the torture and persecution of the Aztecs/Mayans, the black holocaust of slavery. The list is endless.

the fact is that islam, unlike christianity, does condone such behavior.

Nah, christianity condones such behaviour just as much as Islam does.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: Director murdered after making film critical of muslim mysogyny in afghanistan [Re: Xlea321]
    #3318163 - 11/04/04 12:28 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Christianity definately has some blood on its hands.

Christian supremacists and fanatics have caused a lot of problems,
and at certain times in human history they caused the most
problems.

Today, violent followers of Islam are the ones causing the most
problems in my opinion.

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Director murdered after making film critical of muslim mysogyny in afghanistan [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #3318680 - 11/04/04 05:50 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

And after another religion takes root, it will do the same shit. Islam will become moderate and the new religion will create holy wars.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder