Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineToTheSummit
peregrinus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Las Vegas
So? Come on you pussies!!
    #3316589 - 11/03/04 07:21 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

This whole election year I've been hearing about how everyone would react if Bush got re-elcted.
"I'm gonna freak out!"
"I'm gonna tear shit up!"
"I'm gonna kill myself!"
"I'm moving out of America!"

Ok, so where's the mass exodus to the looney-bins?
Where's the riots in the streets?  I wanna see a McDonalds on fire!
Where's the mass suicides?  How about a good old fashioned 'douse yourself in gas in Times Square and light a match' event.
And for all of you who said you were leaving....Don't let the door hit you in the ass!!

And yet I see none of these things happening, and I doubt I will.  I'd sure hate to accuse all you rabid Bush-haters of being a bunch of petty, disingenuous whiners.

...but if the shoe fits.... :smirk:

--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
Re: So? Come on you pussies!! [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #3316610 - 11/03/04 07:24 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

It's over could I stop reading, seeing and hearing about it now? Fuck, I'm so sick of it all.

Why do you take internet rants out of context anyways?

All a bunch of talk anyways, not enough go getters around here.

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #3316643 - 11/03/04 07:31 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Meh, some people get too worked up about things. I was very disappointed, but I feel I have the right to bitch because I voted this election! :cuss:

Offlinesuperblingtheory
ghettogepetto

Loc: Omnipresent
Re: So? Come on you pussies!! [Re: Adom]
    #3316658 - 11/03/04 07:34 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I agree with the above about the posters out of context reaction to rants, but see his point, however it makes me proud to point out that I have saved nine thousand dollars in moving expenses in three years with interest primarilly in leaving America for South America for good. So thanks for proving me a do-er an mover and a shaker and all that shit. Don't go around talking about shit, take a hit of acid, sit back, count your money and think about gainful employment abroad...

--------------------

Guts and danger, Airborne Ranger...

InvisibleDelyrium
lemonadeh.o.n.e.y.

Loc: vermont
    #3316731 - 11/03/04 07:45 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

w0rd - everyone was like "oh im moving out of the country, etc etc etc" it's so rediculous!! everyone is all fucking TALK!! nothing more. actions speak louder than words - ever hear that one?

i never said i'd do anything - hehe i'd just say "aw shit - well whatever" - and that's what i said. i like america and i'm staying here.

--------------------
Fuck Ted Nugent he?s a fucking jerk
I wish that he?d be gone
Chauvanistic republican
Kills animals cause he
Forgot how to write a song

Offlinesuperblingtheory
ghettogepetto

Loc: Omnipresent
Re: So? Come on you pussies!! [Re: Delyrium]
    #3316768 - 11/03/04 07:49 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Where's your sig quote from?

--------------------

Guts and danger, Airborne Ranger...

InvisibleDelyrium
lemonadeh.o.n.e.y.

Loc: vermont
Re: So? Come on you pussies!! [Re: superblingtheory]
    #3316772 - 11/03/04 07:50 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

joni mitchell

--------------------
Fuck Ted Nugent he?s a fucking jerk
I wish that he?d be gone
Chauvanistic republican
Kills animals cause he
Forgot how to write a song

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #3316792 - 11/03/04 07:54 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

At one point, I said I was going to move to Canada if Bush got another term, but instead of moving out, I grew up.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

OfflineTurd
Dr. Rock

Loc: Vulva, WA
    #3316854 - 11/03/04 08:09 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

shutup already

election is over

let it go

there's plenty of other stuff to post about that doesnt suck

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
    #3316865 - 11/03/04 08:10 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

you guys can make a way bigger difference while in teh states than out anyway...moving out, as tempting as it may be, is letting bush have his way.

ya i wanna see some mcdonalds on fire too! lets see some rage, conviction and some god damn protesting! so far from what i see from my glowing boxes america is happy with this turn out.

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

Re: So? Come on you pussies!! [Re: kadakuda]
    #3316888 - 11/03/04 08:14 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Reelect bush 2008! WOOO HOOO!

Offlinemichotim002
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: So? Come on you pussies!! [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #3316903 - 11/03/04 08:17 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I like bush, call me kinky

Re: So? Come on you pussies!! [Re: michotim002]
    #3316908 - 11/03/04 08:18 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I will call ya Kenya.

Anonymous

#3316973 - 11/03/04 08:30 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I am moving in 2-3 years, I planned on it before the election and will stick with it.

OfflineLuv_The_Cyans
High as a kite ;)
Male User Gallery

Loc: BC and BCS
Re: So? Come on you pussies!! [Re: Organic]
    #3316983 - 11/03/04 08:33 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Written by Matt Good, 10:25AM, November 3rd, about the results of the U.S. Presidential election.
Just for the record, I wholeheartedly agree as well.

George Bush, the most unpopular American President in history outside of the United States, has been re-elected. His re-election says something about the intelligence of the majority of Americans, about American arrogance, about American insularity, and America?s obvious desire to openly claim it?s place in the pantheon of imperial powers.

How are those of us outside of the United States supposed to react to this news?

Prior to 9/11, numerous American administrations were responsible for the murder of hundreds of thousands of people in various regions of the world for a variety of pro-American reasons. Freedom was often claimed as the primary reason, which was, of course, one of the justifications given for the invasion of Iraq. It is, I might add, the only justification left of those initially given, as no weapons of mass destruction were found and no connection between Iraq and 9/11 ever existed. Of course, the majority of Americans are completely unfamiliar with the history of their own foreign policy actions, so one can see why they tend to be comfortable living with lies and the liars who tell them.

Never the less, nearly 3,000 Americans died on September 11th, an event that allowed a group of individuals to implement one of the most dangerous foreign policy platforms in US history. It also solidified a place in history for a President who has the deaths of 3,000 Americans to thank for rescuing him from historical obscurity. 9/11 outraged Americans, who simply couldn?t believe that anyone in their right mind would attack such a peaceful, freedom loving country. This led to the blind stereotyping of an entire segment of the world?s population, an entire religion, and influenced the American public to back a series of reckless military campaigns which have since cost the lives of 1000+ Americans, and will most likely result in the first military draft since the Vietnam era. (It matters little what President Bush said during stump speeches or the debates prior to the election).

As a direct result of America?s knee jerk reaction to lash out after 9/11, thousands of innocent Afghanis have lost their lives. Afghanistan remains in turmoil, governed by a man that was once an advisor to one of the largest oil companies in the US (and has his nose so far up the White House?s ass that he might as well be a West Wing janitor). Of course, such realities don?t deter idiotic American conservatives from blabbering on about how Afghanistan is now free.

So is El Salvador, supposedly. Where did 60,000 Salvadorans go before that conclusion was reached? For that matter, how many Guatemalans died after the United States paid for and supported a coup so that they could oust a leader that had the audacity to place the needs of his people before those of an American company?

Since the invasion of Iraq, some 16,000+ innocent Iraqis have been killed, (some 100,000 excess Iraqi deaths have occurred since the war began). Is the rest of the world therefore to believe that Iraqi lives are worth less than American lives?

If so, then what are Canadian lives worth?

The majority of the world believes the United States to be a greater threat to world security than terrorism. What does that say about the re-election of the man that is responsible for producing that opinion? How can the rest of the world not believe that most Americans could care less about their place in the world, who they hurt, or who they step on to ensure that the American way triumphs?

I?m afraid, in the years to come, that Osama Bin Laden will be the least of America?s worries.

What purpose does the US constitution serve when it protects the liberties of a nation that blindly supports the strong-arming of other people? What point is there in keeping up the illusion that the United States is a land that loves real freedom? If anything , it?s a land that loves itself and nothing more. Indeed, the re-election of George Bush speaks volumes about ?true American character?.

Prior to this moment I held the American people apart from the actions of their government, believing that if they had the chance to reverse what has been done that they would. Unfortunately, I now find that difficult to do.

My children will inherit a more dangerous world because of the outcome of this election. What am I to tell them when they ask why anyone would willingly support such a reckless, tepid, and bigoted man?

The outcome of this election has made clear where the majority of the people of the United States stand. Arm in arm with conquest, greed, and selfish insularity. The rest of the world will pay the price for it. So how, exactly, should the rest of the world be feeling today? Like a target?

Either you're with us or against us. Mr. Bush would do well to remember that it works both ways.

#3317037 - 11/03/04 08:41 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Alaska or what?

Anonymous

#3317094 - 11/03/04 08:50 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Its between there and BC, basically wherever I can find a good job.

Alaska is still the dream, progressive and private, regardless of which one I go to first.

#3317110 - 11/03/04 08:52 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

It prob be easier to locate to alaska first. Then you can bounce between the 2 and still be a citisen.

#3317113 - 11/03/04 08:54 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

on a bad note 45 % voted for med pot in alaska or decrimalisation cant remember. To bad they didnt get another 6%

Anonymous

#3317123 - 11/03/04 08:56 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I'm not seeing much variety of good jobs from there. All I can find now is King Crab fishing which I am not cut out for, even the ones who do it usually aren't. Halibut maybe, but I can't rely on that with a family eh? Hmmm

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom