Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Do you ever feel like you "need" a psychedelic ass-kicking?
    #3304683 - 11/01/04 12:51 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Sometimes (especially after long periods without tripping) I start to feel like I need to take a trip just to whip myself (and my pesky ego) back into shape. As though I need the shrooms to set me straight. In fact, I've gone into psychedelic experiences hoping for an ass-kicking. I don't know...I just like to be taught a lesson to. Even if it may feel unpleasant at the time. I guess my use isn't really recreational anymore. Can anyone relate?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: Do you ever feel like you "need" a psychedelic ass-kicking? [Re: MOTH]
    #3304696 - 11/01/04 12:55 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

yeah I can definitly relate, I haven't tripped in months

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineDMTelepath
Nut

Loc: States of America
    #3304698 - 11/01/04 12:55 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I know exactly what you mean. After a month and a half or so of not tripping, i feel that my ego is taking hold (i don't have too much self control, hence not very much meditation). After a trip, for weeks i feel liberated, and less attatched. Happy tripping!

--------------------
Me, Myself, and GOD

InvisibleMovingTarget

Loc: temporary
    #3304741 - 11/01/04 01:10 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

EllemyshShade said:
Sometimes (especially after long periods without tripping) I start to feel like I need to take a trip just to whip myself (and my pesky ego) back into shape.  As though I need the shrooms to set me straight.  In fact, I've gone into psychedelic experiences hoping for an ass-kicking.  I don't know...I just like to be taught a lesson to.  Even if it may feel unpleasant at the time.  I guess my use isn't really recreational anymore.  Can anyone relate?

subconcious masochistic issues maybe?  :wink:

--------------------

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Re: Do you ever feel like you "need" a psychedelic ass-kicking? [Re: MovingTarget]
    #3304749 - 11/01/04 01:12 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I havent going into the trip, but i felt like i deserved it once i was gone :smile:.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Offlinerecalcitrant
My Own God

Loc: Canada West
Re: Do you ever feel like you "need" a psychedelic ass-kicking? [Re: DMTelepath]
    #3304813 - 11/01/04 01:25 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

DMTelepath said:
I know exactly what you mean. After a month and a half or so of not tripping, i feel that my ego is taking hold (i don't have too much self control, hence not very much meditation). After a trip, for weeks i feel liberated, and less attatched. Happy tripping!

This is pretty much how I feel about it. After becoming aware of psychedelics, I turned into humanist, communist, ascetic, an all around best kind of person. But after a few trips down the spiral I was put off of them for a while. Months later I become lazy again. Stuck in those ruts. Maybe I should think about dosing and see if I get back on track.

I hate being lazy.

--------------------

We have to answer our own prayers

Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
    #3304828 - 11/01/04 01:28 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, I am actually planning my first trip in over a year for november12th 13th and 14th for just that reason, to get my clock cleaned by an over the top dose.

two full on trips in one weekend and the last day full of absinthe
a weekend of excess and access

--------------------

OfflineBonez420
8=======8

Loc: out of my element
    #3305059 - 11/01/04 02:15 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Definitely! Haven't tripped in 5 months and right now I'm really starting to worry about grades and money, as well as other stuff that I shouldn't be paying much attention to. I also desire to trip and "set myself straight".

--------------------
"Many times I've lied - Many times I've listened,
Many times I've wondered how much there is to know."
-Led Zeppelin (Over the Hills and Far Away)

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Do you ever feel like you "need" a psychedelic ass-kicking? [Re: blink]
    #3305095 - 11/01/04 02:21 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

yeah, exactly, I just feel like I need to be "cleaned out" and set straight  There's some smog in me and it needs to go.  It appears I'm tripping this weekend too, so that's good.  :smile:

OfflineDMTelepath
Nut

Loc: States of America
    #3305134 - 11/01/04 02:27 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

This topic makes me want to trip again, so i think i'll arrange a good ol' mushroom dose for the weekend. I think this time i want to eat a quarter, and trip outdoors with mother nature. Lately i've been getting more lazy, and less aware of my thoughts, so i think this will definitely help.

--------------------
Me, Myself, and GOD

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #3305140 - 11/01/04 02:28 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

yeah I know what you mean, it's good to sort things out sometimes that way. and it's fun too :wink:

Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
Re: Do you ever feel like you "need" a psychedelic ass-kicking? [Re: stefan]
    #3305215 - 11/01/04 02:39 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

A psychedelic ass kicking is exactly what I need right now.

--------------------

Offline5553
Re: Do you ever feel like you "need" a psychedelic ass-kicking? [Re: the free thinker]
    #3306020 - 11/01/04 05:57 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i have a craving for a psychedelic ass-kicking, but in a different way then u guys. Over the summer i did acid pretty much every weekend and by the end of summer i was running out and kinda mad at myself for doing so much (since it woulda been alot nicer to save for special occasions). So I would get cravings to take a dosage about 5 times wut I usually would take so i would get a "psychedelic ass-kicking" and then not have/want to trip the next weekend.

OfflineGanjaManDan
Blazin' Phatties
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Do you ever feel like you "need" a psychedelic ass-kicking? [Re: 5553]
    #3306788 - 11/01/04 08:54 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Honestly,

I know exactly what you mean.

I consider mushrooms to be such an intense spiritual experience that right before I ingest them I seriously contemplate whether it is the right thing to do, even if im in the perfect mind-set and the environment is right...

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: Do you ever feel like you "need" a psychedelic ass-kicking? [Re: MovingTarget]
    #3306831 - 11/01/04 09:01 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MovingTarget said:
Quote:

EllemyshShade said:
Sometimes (especially after long periods without tripping) I start to feel like I need to take a trip just to whip myself (and my pesky ego) back into shape.  As though I need the shrooms to set me straight.  In fact, I've gone into psychedelic experiences hoping for an ass-kicking.  I don't know...I just like to be taught a lesson to.  Even if it may feel unpleasant at the time.  I guess my use isn't really recreational anymore.  Can anyone relate?

subconcious masochistic issues maybe?  :wink:

Holy moly, that was almost exactly what I was thinking of today, and for the past little while! :ooo:

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
    #3307409 - 11/01/04 11:21 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

im not gonna lie...i do drugs for the fun of it...i feel the need to have fun a lot, if thats what you mean.

mescalien to me is spiritual sorta, but i never have a supply of it so i dont even think about it. but earlier this fall LSA was certainly a very recreational thing fo rme, as much so as weed. good times.

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
Re: Do you ever feel like you "need" a psychedelic ass-kicking? [Re: kadakuda]
    #3312392 - 11/03/04 12:16 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

ITS BEEN A YEAR A WHOLE YEAR. last time was last halloween. heelp

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

Offlineday_tripper
Gatherer
 User Gallery

Loc: Pacific Coast
Re: Do you ever feel like you "need" a psychedelic ass-kicking? [Re: danlennon3]
    #3315831 - 11/03/04 04:14 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I've been feeling the same way lately. Recently when i have been dosing, i tend to lean towards heavier doses in an attempt to get my ass kicked. I used to love taking a moderate 1/8th (i've a high tolerance) with some friends and have a chill time, but now i've been more in the mood to take a nice 7-8ish gram dose alone in my room and just blow my mind outta the water. I feel like I get more personal enlightenment out of it in the end and then Im good for however many months until i feel the need to trip again.

Offlinefungis_eata
strangerrrr
Loc: neverland
    #3316410 - 11/03/04 06:52 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I can relate to that. But everytime I come across any amount of mushrooms I end up talking a relativly small dose because I share the love.

You know what I mean? When I come across something thats just super awsome I just HAVE to share it with someone.

--------------------
As I held the dark syringe close to my ear I heard a small voice, "If you build it, they will grow." With a quick jab at each jar, I injected two cc's in each. Soon enough, I was chomping on the sexiest handfull of nipples I had ever seen. A tear ran down my face. I could feel their warm touch soothing my soul. It was so beautiful that all I knew to do was cry out with laughter. All the love I had shown them was returned with the most concentrated and potent form of love known to man.
great sex

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract