Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
    #3315341 - 11/03/04 04:04 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

We have been getting more returned orders, due to bad addresses lately than I like to see, so I thought that I should address a few of the problems here.

Incomplete address: Far too many people forget to put their apartment number down when they write down their address, and many forget to write down whether they live on a street, avenue, court, drive etc. This creates a problem for the postal carrier, especially in bigger cities where they don?t know everybody in town.

Forwarded address: I find that a lot of people try to hide their end delivery address by using a forward from a previous address, only the forward expired. One of two things usually happens if you do this. The first is the letter carrier doesn?t care, and leaves your package at your old address. The second is they return the package to sender.

Name not on the mail box: This happens very often also. People have a package mailed to their name at a friends house, and the letter carrier won?t deliver the package because the name isn?t on the box.

Fake names: Usually I can figure this one out, and I label the package the alias/occupant.

Please give a real e-mail address which has not expired so that we can contact you if there is any problem with your order.

Write legibly: I have two orders sitting on my desk right now that have been there for over a month, because the handwriting is so small, and so poor that even with a magnifying glass I can?t read them.

I would like to make it easier for all our customers to get their packages without unnecessary delays, so here goes. If you go to www.usps.com and click on Zip Code Finder, then enter your information in the correct fields and click enter you will get back a properly formatted postal address. We do this with every address a customer sends us, and it prevents a lot of round trip mailings, and customers wondering where their packages are.

We don?t keep records of our customers, and respect your privacy. When you send us your name, address, credit card info, etc we destroy those records after the order ships. We don?t keep mailing lists or sell your information to third parties. And that seems to go for all the vendors on this board.

I know this is a long read, but if all customers would follow this advice, we would have only the occasional post office mistake to blame for lost orders.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum