Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
Loc: cave
Retaliation is legitimate
    #3313014 - 11/03/04 08:11 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Dear Americans.

I feel sorry for what happened and even more, to the fact that Osama won the right for retaliation. Because people of the World do support fight for the justice and people of the World do recognize US did great unjustice to those who did not have weaponry to defend themselves.

The whole World maybe even does not support retaliation, but the World wont feel too sorry for thousands of dead civilians who financed the biggest World evel, US government. In the same manner as the World did not feel too bad about 100 000 civilians who died in Iraq thanks to your support. So, I call you out to start fighting for the World justice, because this is the only way to make responsible ones suffer for their decisions. Not to those ones whose only guilt was ignorance.

Its time to leave this ignorace and start fighting. You have no much more time to start doing so. If you are going to wait for that moment, US government will cut your rights and control your actions to the level that will make the movement almost imposible to happen. Hurry up!

Edited by Crobih (11/03/04 08:16 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Re: Retaliation is legitimate [Re: Crobih]
    #3313212 - 11/03/04 09:54 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

hypothetical question:

if you knew in advance about a terrorist plot that was going to kill a few thousand american civilians, and you alone could prevent it by notifying the right authorities, would you do so?

OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
Loc: cave
Re: Retaliation is legitimate [Re: ]
    #3316302 - 11/03/04 08:24 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Off course. I would not like to care any death of an innocent person on my shoulders.

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
    #3316330 - 11/03/04 08:33 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

totaly agree, although i couldnt understand a coupel things. if it keeps up there's gonna be a lot of pretty bad shit go down.

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
    #3316349 - 11/03/04 08:39 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Based on your rationale a young son of a firefighter who died on 9/11 has the legitimate right to explode a nuclear bomb in mecca right near that black stone on that big day of worship.

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Offlinecb9fl
Senior ChildMolestationExpert
Loc: florida
Re: Retaliation is legitimate [Re: ]
    #3316355 - 11/03/04 08:40 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

A civilian is someone who isn't in the police or military correct? So a politician would count as a civilian?

If so I would let terrorists take out Congress.

--------------------
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. -Andre Gide

"Generosity is nothing else than a craze to possess. All which I abandon, all which I give, I enjoy in a higher manner through the fact that I give it away. To give is to enjoy possessively the object which one gives."

Invisibleretread
-=HasH=-
    #3316356 - 11/03/04 08:40 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

The thing is, it gets to a point of who is doing the attack and who is doing the retaliation? If they have the right to retaliate, then so do we. They would attack (or retaliate depending on yourp oint of view) and then we would attack/retaliate. I think that is how we'll destroy terrorism, actually. After 9/11, where they killed three thousand people, we froze most of their assets, killed great gobs of them, prevented them from using Afghanistan as a training ground. When they attack us next we'll push harder on them because the public will support more wars to root out the terrorists. Eventually we will kill them because our ETEF is so much greater than theirs.

Or we could just be friends... or stop pissing them off...

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Loc: Tokyo, Japan
    #3316368 - 11/03/04 08:43 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

War is the method of the rich and powerful. Terrorism is the method of the poor and powerless. Had there been a wealthy khilafah with a modern army, it would have attacked military targets on the United States. Then again, Americans would still be outraged because they believe their government hasn't done anything wrong.

--------------------

Anonymous

#3316369 - 11/03/04 08:44 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Off course.

if such an act is legitimate as you describe, why would you act to halt it?

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Re: Retaliation is legitimate [Re: retread]
    #3316381 - 11/03/04 08:46 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

retread said:
The thing is, it gets to a point of who is doing the attack and who is doing the retaliation? If they have the right to retaliate, then so do we. They would attack (or retaliate depending on yourp oint of view) and then we would attack/retaliate. I think that is how we'll destroy terrorism, actually. After 9/11, where they killed three thousand people, we froze most of their assets, killed great gobs of them, prevented them from using Afghanistan as a training ground. When they attack us next we'll push harder on them because the public will support more wars to root out the terrorists. Eventually we will kill them because our ETEF is so much greater than theirs.

Or we could just be friends... or stop pissing them off...

Hence why war is evil.

--------------------

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Re: Retaliation is legitimate [Re: zahudulallah]
    #3316400 - 11/03/04 08:50 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

zahudulallah said:
War is the method of the rich and powerful. Terrorism is the method of the poor and powerless. Had there been a wealthy khilafah with a modern army, it would have attacked military targets on the United States. Then again, Americans would still be outraged because they believe their government hasn't done anything wrong.

No its more likely for the reason that if a khilafah had a modern army and expressed their hostilities and intentions it would be wiped out before they could get out an "alalalalalalalalalalala."

--------------------

bang bang

Invisibleretread
-=HasH=-
    #3316405 - 11/03/04 08:51 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

zahudulallah said:

Hence why war is evil.

If someone iniates force against you by killing innocent people, that is evil. Responding to and destroying evil isn't evil. It is, for lack of a better antonym, "good".

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Re: Retaliation is legitimate [Re: d33p]
    #3316421 - 11/03/04 08:54 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

d33p said:
Quote:

zahudulallah said:

No its more likely for the reason that if a khilafah had a modern army and expressed their hostilities and intentions it would be wiped out before they could get out an "alalalalalalalalalalala."

Not if it was the world super power.

--------------------

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

#3316431 - 11/03/04 08:57 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

retread said:
Quote:

zahudulallah said:

Hence why war is evil.

If someone iniates force against you by killing innocent people, that is evil. Responding to and destroying evil isn't evil. It is, for lack of a better antonym, "good".

What OBL did on 9-11 was evil. What American foreign policy did to Muslims before 9-11 is evil. What Americans did to avenge 9-11 is also evil. Humans will someday learn that killing other human beings is wrong.

--------------------

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

#3316448 - 11/03/04 08:59 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

zahudulallah said:
Quote:

d33p said:
Quote:

zahudulallah said:

Do you understand how many active nuclear warheads are contained on a single ohio class trident submarine?

--------------------

bang bang

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #3316449 - 11/03/04 09:00 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

retread said:
Quote:

zahudulallah said:

Hence why war is evil.

Try this word on for size; "Crusade". Let the scum keep it up. They will become stinking piles of radioactive offal. 100 to 1 casualty rates will look like the good old days. Jusy imagine what it would be like if we really did take the gloves off.

--------------------

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

#3316460 - 11/03/04 09:02 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

d33p said:
Quote:

zahudulallah said:
Quote:

d33p said:
Quote:

zahudulallah said:

Do you understand how many active nuclear warheads are contained on a single triad submarine?

I'm being hypothetical here. Couldn't you tell?

--------------------

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Re: Retaliation is legitimate [Re: zappaisgod]
    #3316466 - 11/03/04 09:04 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

retread said:
Quote:

zahudulallah said:

Hence why war is evil.

Try this word on for size; "Crusade". Let the scum keep it up. They will become stinking piles of radioactive offal. 100 to 1 casualty rates will look like the good old days. Jusy imagine what it would be like if we really did take the gloves off.

My my, people haven't come a long way from feudalism after all.

--------------------

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
    #3316469 - 11/03/04 09:04 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

d33p said:
Based on your rationale a young son of a firefighter who died on 9/11 has the legitimate right to explode a nuclear bomb in mecca right near that black stone on that big day of worship.

same goes for washington DC on christmas morning :smirk:

if we jsut go by simple numbers of civilians dead, america deserves more than any other, imo.  well maybe not as much as nazi germany, bet its not far off.

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #3316480 - 11/03/04 09:05 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

You people need to relax. This shit has happened before but the fact that Presidents can't be in office for mother than 8 years protects us (to some extent). Just relax and try to enjoy the ride. Unless Asscroft becomes president or Rumsfeld after Bush, then we're fucked again for another decade.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

General Interest >> Political Discussion