Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Set it free
    #3310768 - 11/02/04 07:55 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

One use it to refer to that one previously mentioned. Used of a nonhuman entity; an animate being whose sex is unspecified, unknown, or irrelevant; a group of objects or individuals; an action; or an abstraction
One that experiences and is it, is not there.
There indicates the mere existence of something, rather than a physical location of it
It is nothing I could do there. it is no dealing with there now or relating to a construction or part of a construction that indicates existence, as the words there is in the sentence.
It is a slight suggestion or vague understanding that this attracts the use of existential it

Derived from experience or the experience of existence, it thinks. It use existential it rather than there: it was what it is. There was no beginning, it is. There is no end, it is.
The change of it is a form of the third person singular neuter pronoun. The personal pronouns in English are I, thou or you, he, she, it, we, ye, and they. All of them are it.
I am, you are, he she it is. I am it; you are it and he she or it is it.
Its is the possessive form of it. 
It cancelled its former thought of that, hence that is no more, now it is it. It is now.

That does it. 
That takes care of that. There is no more to be said and done, the matter is finished, and the issue is settled. (For example, ?Dad's not buying you a television set, and that's that?)

If there is no more to that, and we are it, that is isolate from others or from a main body or group of it. I say this. It is said separated from a main body or mass. You do not engage in a contest, fight, or competition.

A demand for explanation or justification, a calling into question, a challenge to a theory is what we are, it is it confusing it whit that, that is not now, it was then, the mental act, condition, or habit of placing trust or confidence in that, is loosing it.

The producer of an effect, result, or consequence, is it thinking, thinking of that, who was somewhat before in change, become subject under debate or discussion, relate to being that, or this, not it... it is the way both impression so made. You can not discuss it, you talk about it, you can not see it, it is darkness, something that brings about an effect or result

Talking about that is holding on to it from the past it is accepted as true.
Mental acceptance of the truth is an idea of it, not it itself.

The basis or motive for an action, decision, or convict is it, not partial or full assurance without positive knowledge or absolute certainty. You could not bee doing, what you are not doing, hence we sleep. To do just that.

Dreaming is logical, rational, and analytic thought. It happens all alone, to have that in it which other human can nowhere by reading or trying to find, it is it, just like this is it. for sure, we talk each days the change is changing and we are both who we were, and who we is, perceiving it,  and being it in one, opposed to that or this being  the ability to assess situations or circumstances and draw sound conclusions, you are the conclusion as you unfold your masteries.

Its sense of self
Is it looking for exclusive mental concentration for its identity, any cognitive content held as true, is not to change.
Lets change that. The change of the first change

If is it ?that? witch is aware of your physical and psychological form, not convinced of ?it? validity as a separate entity from what was. I form an ego Influencing or intended to influence the mind or emotions. Not the one of it, but that staying in cognition stat. which includes perceiving, recognizing, conceiving, judging, reasoning, and imagining it. All but being it.  You feel that completeness and solidity.

If we define the place, we inhabit. It becomes the definition. Where then is your home? You do not live in words, you are! True self is not defined, true self it is!

Our consciousness, it perceives everything/nothing
Consciousness is the face of reality that makes something/someone exists, and that exists independent of it, yet through it, it exists. It is the is in: ?is this real??
This is the real.  The observer.

The absence of that is this, the absent of light is the darkness.
Nothing is just a part of it all. Existing like all else, we are nothing unfolding it self?

Live like you live, be as you are, die living, do the things you do.
We are here!
The true nature of god is the true nature of god, it is god, and it is.
Existing exist because of its existence existing.

That is, it is god!

How how? Asking is knowing?

We are here, we are not home. Why? How? When? Is home?
It is home.

Why the universes do exists? Well, does it? In addition, where would it exist if it did?
If I am nothing, only something and that something is it. It exists in it. It is still nothing.

Nothing is still anything, it changes. Those that allow things to happen as they happen will remain in it.

Happiness it not only a feeling, it is a place to be :P  bee the flow.

This is in the past, the future ant the present now, we change faculty of comprehending, inferring, or distinguishing it.

Let the question answers the question and the answer answers the answer or something :P haha
:grin: :thumbup:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis (Retired)
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Set it free [Re: Gomp]
    #3310849 - 11/02/04 08:10 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

woah gomp. thats is the longest totally incomprehensible post ive seen you make

:sad:

i wish i could understand you, i feel like i must be missing something

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction. This poster is no longer active.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Set it free [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3310883 - 11/02/04 08:19 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

focus
one thing might connect to another.
it's ok if it doesn't

Offlineslaphappy Happy Birthday
Its just me
 User Gallery

Loc: Norway, Eidsvoll, Råholt...
    #3311006 - 11/02/04 08:45 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Asking is not knowing. Asking is wanting to know. Wanting to know is the answer to 'why do you ask?'. Why do you want to know?

Because if you don't know, you don't know what 'know' means, because 'know' is not defined with other 'knowledge', hah . And defining in itself is a whole other concept, inwhich knowledge is needed.

However, if you are reading this, you are allready filled with answers to questions which also leads to questions, so ultimately you're just doomed if you don't keep the asking game up. The game of 'knowledge'.

And if you can read this, you can define (written and spoken) language, and you can define knowledge, because you have to have it to be able to understand what I'm saying. However you have no idea of my actual meanings, because my prior knowledge and definitions might differ from yours. Yet you have to define this piece by piece (for yourself) to get an overview, to fit with in your puzzle...if you are interested.

Shortly, knowledge is knowledge, and its nothing but itself. Which makes it pretty much worthless, if it weren't for the fact that we 'defined' 'knowledge' to be very important, if not most important.

I am struggling with the thought of not remembering when I learned learning. So I'm leaning towards - we are learning-machines with one instinct - to learn.

So, here we have it, to define one needs knowledge, and for knowledge one needs defining. When did this all begin? When did IT begin? It seems to be born with us. Everything in nature seems to learn somehow, either by generations of evolution (like instinct) or the faster route by speed-brainwashing, like with us.

It began when knowledge defined itself and man/ape said/grunted: this differs from that, this is this, and that is that. It was not one anymore, it was several its and they all seemed to play this symphony inwhich we played a part of. This ape, or perhaps he at that exact moment chirstened himself 'man', who knows? Perhaps this already started at the dawn of language, but perhaps there existed something before - that worked. But somebody blew it, and everybody went down with him. (maybe thats satan beeing thrown out of hell, and we're all there now)

But something is bothering you, you are told you know stuff, so therefor you do know. But why? And what? All these questions pop up, like from nowhere, everytime something new arrives in your mind. Why? (theres another one)

Because you know deep down inside (nice klisj?), everything is the same entity, and you want to, or should I say; Have to connect the dots, because you by instinct want to get a nice angle on yourself and your creator. The universe, god, water, phi, whateverthehell lingual bullshit you try to translate 'it' to.

So, shortly put, asking is a feeble language-impaired minds way of puzzling a big 3d rubix cube - 'reality'. Which out of billions of years of evolving, has suddenly become more numerous than just that simple entity that could do without language.

So all this asking, and all this language, and all this talking...its not you. Its the world trying to lead itself into understanding. The understanding that the language we use and act upon, these words, these sentances with supposed meaning - is nothing but bits and pieces of the same.

Asking is just a repetition of the same question. Another turn on the rubix cube, another spark of hope - might i finally get all the yellows correctly, only 94-trillion more colors and nuances to go.

One day I might get to see the beautiful picture of myself in the scattered wonderful mosaic of my mind. I will have defined myself.

Just to mix things up a little, you are colorblind, delerious and fighting a terrible migraine. (besides, to get an overview of something bigger than you * drumroll * darrarararararararrarararara YOU HAVE TO BE BIGGER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA)

Good luck though! This might be all bullshit because I am being told this by a rational, language-impaired mind which the ego calls 'my own  myself'.  :crazy2:

--------------------
The argent messenger of truth beyond truth, the antithesis of life, cruel and bleak as interstellar space, pulseless and frozen as absolute zero, dazzling with the frost of irrefragable logic and unforgettable fact.

Edited by slaphappy (11/02/04 08:53 PM)

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Re: Set it free [Re: slaphappy]
    #3311033 - 11/02/04 08:53 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

""When did IT begin?""

what if it newer begun? it is nothing?? :P

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Re: Set it free [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3311049 - 11/02/04 08:58 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

lol  :grin: :thumbup:

if you did not get it, you just read what slaphappy said instead :P

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Edited by Gomp (11/02/04 09:17 PM)

Onlinedeff
lovelightbliss
 User Gallery

Loc: all this Flag
    #3311055 - 11/02/04 09:00 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Very well said slaphappy :laugh:

--------------------

Its just me
 User Gallery

#3311072 - 11/02/04 09:03 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

:sun:  Thou great star! :sun: What would be thy happiness if thou hadst not those for whom thou shinest!  :cool:

--------------------
The argent messenger of truth beyond truth, the antithesis of life, cruel and bleak as interstellar space, pulseless and frozen as absolute zero, dazzling with the frost of irrefragable logic and unforgettable fact.

Edited by slaphappy (11/02/04 09:05 PM)

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

#3311102 - 11/02/04 09:10 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

""What would be thy happiness if thou hadst not those for whom thou shinest!""

it :P

sub note: it an this, is just the language.
          life is a whole lot of nothing :wink:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Edited by Gomp (11/02/04 10:44 PM)

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
    #3311704 - 11/02/04 11:32 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

if you insert commas after the first word in every sentance (and other spots too) you might find he is discussing the actual words themselves....

he does make sense, you just have to be a slueth to find the punctuation

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Its just me
 User Gallery

Re: Set it free [Re: Todcasil]
    #3313133 - 11/03/04 09:22 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

"It" is the will to power. The will to power invented hydrogen, helium and ulitmately carbon and carbon-based lifeforms.

The will to power evolves. So if you/it is the will to power, how do you progress from walking freely around the forest, living in caves and hunting your food? How can you possibly power something that you are a part of?

I mean nature itself, as an entity has produced you as a part of this entity, how can you power it? It is so much bigger than yourself, yet it is yourself. 'You' cannot separate 'yourself' from 'it'.

To power yourself, 'you' must create something outside of yourself. Something with which you can watch yourself (the entity), explain yourself(the entity) and finally own yourself (the entity).

Then language is invented, and the world is defined piece by piece, time and time again - you can own several parts of yourself - and if you are, hypothetically speaking, ?berhuman you can possibly define it all and own everything. Yourself as a whole. Language is believing, and this is thought of (with language *cough*) as a way to finally know whats going on.

This got a bit messy, but because you cannot see your own back among other things, there has to be another entity to see 'you', in this case - language.

This is most likely the reason 'we' are here in the first place - the universe created another entity, however still a part of the original, to view itself.

But wait a minute, if you have invented something outside of yourself, is it really 'you' doing the owning? Or have you rather given your will to power over to a whole other entity all together? This entity, now called 'language' is indeed a part of 'you', a direct result of the entity your entity is a part of. A direct result of nature and evolution.

Yet it is a parallell, the word 'tree' has nothing to do with the actual 'tree' other than bringing a picture in your mind*. A picture deriving from experience and long time living in and with language.

(*a picture you need a whole new set of eyes to see, btw, so what a nice language invented concept that was)

Language cannot be without you, you created it.

Like you are not the same lifeform as planets - stars - and black holes. Rather a parallell. We couldn't be if it weren't for the planets - stars - and black holes. They created us.

What 'you' see around you is lingual, everything has spawned out of the first communication. And the first communication again spawned out of 'you'.

Everything has been defined down to the smallest known objects. Hell if I know what the smallest parts are but I'm sure its something even smaller than quarks. And these small parts we consider the building blocks of the world, is merely thought up concepts theorized by language - based on experience and assumtions.

Its actually 'separated' with language, previously it was just one entity. And this separation is called defining, now the word tree *is* the tree, because thats what language is. A parallell reality.

The same way has the language separated you from yourself! You and you is not the same anymore. You are watching you?

Really, what I'm saying is that the language is the owner, the perciever, the valuator of things, the new will to power. And 'you' does not really exist, other than as a tiny part within the perciever.

'You' is a tiny part within the perciever which is a tiny part of the real 'you' - your body, which is again a tiny part of the real real you - nature itself.

And 'you' are getting smaller. A good friend of mine, says that to evolve we first have to involve, and that is what we are doing now.

Separating, bit by bit, confusing and complicating, trying to involve everything defined.

So perhaps its a good thing, ask yourselfs numb. Yet I think the wrong questions are being asked by the wrong people. People like you are not what the will to power needs. 'It' needs those who cannot understand what I am saying. Those these words cannot reach, because they are words themselves.

In the end 'it' has no need for separated entities, so 'it' will finally fit all the separated pieces back together, and that final picture that derives from that puzzle will create the next step.

1. universe basis created by (most likely step 5. or something even higher)
2. ^plants created by universe
3. ^^ animal life forms
4. ^^^ language
5. ^^^^Probarly not possible to explain with words.

The will to power needs the masses.

I hope this brought some perspective.  :sun:

--------------------

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

#3313488 - 11/03/04 11:04 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

""how can you power it?""

you can not? it power you?

great perspective indeed.

it is all ways this and that those and they. i can not think of it an other way than you think of it, you only add an other way to how i think of it:P

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Edited by Gomp (11/03/04 12:48 PM)

Its just me
 User Gallery

#3313629 - 11/03/04 11:30 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Seeing is believing.

--------------------

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

#3313735 - 11/03/04 11:41 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

""Seeing is believing. ""

why? :P

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #3313845 - 11/03/04 11:56 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Slap happy, you're on fire!

I've never heard such a parrallel between life and words put like that before. Way cool! I think we power them only by the meaning we give to them. If words can move us, that makes them powerful over us. If meaning ascibed to them can do this, then it goes to show the power of the meaning given and taken from words.

Awesome read!

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Its just me
 User Gallery

Re: Set it free [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3315736 - 11/03/04 05:49 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Thank you, I've had this on my chest for a long time, in pieces.

This kind of cleared it up for me as well, which goes a long way in indicating that I had really no part of this at all. This text came by itself, because it had to. My body, my brain, my thoughts and my fingers were merely the means of this end.

Yet this does not make anything true, it could be a synthesized lie - taking advantage of plain logic to twist reality a bit. But it had to.

Edit: This though calls for another question, in another direction perhaps. Because I think adding 'meaning' to this contemplation would be very suitful, like you said - words do move us.

So, it comes to me pretty obvious: What is the meaning of this thread?

:crazy:  :confused:  :wink:  :crazy2:

--------------------

Edited by slaphappy (11/03/04 06:28 PM)

Its just me
 User Gallery

#3315890 - 11/03/04 06:31 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Gomp said:

Why do you ask? I have already put my answer forth.

[/end offtopic]

--------------------

OfflineWhiteRussian
The Silence islouder then youthink
Loc: In your head :P
    #3315983 - 11/03/04 07:08 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

hehe :P

--------------------
aaaaaahhhhh

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: Set it free [Re: WhiteRussian]
    #3316052 - 11/03/04 07:24 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

ya he he

It's fun watching newbies figure out gomp. It took me a few as well when he came.

LOVE YOU GOMP! :inlove:

Slap happy, just tell him beleiving is also seeing and nothing and both and end your reply with a queston mark and then you'll both understand maybe not?

Seriously, I lot of people see and still don't beleive. What does that expression really mean? A lot of people havn't seen, yet they beleive. People are interesting!

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

#3316088 - 11/03/04 07:32 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

slaphappy said:
Quote:

Gomp said:

Why do you ask? I have already put my answer forth.

[/end offtopic]

same reason you asked that question maybe?
:confused: :thumbup: :heart:

good question :P
and to ""What is the meaning of this thread?""
one meaning could be nothing? set it free from what?! but you getting here writing some sense is more than enough as one reason to me :P :heart: might be eternal meanings though :P after all we are individuals :wink:

and gettinjiggywithit right back at ya!  :grin:  :heart:

dang, sleep is what i do:P !!
"" ""What is the meaning of this thread?"" ""
No need to invent, just find what already is :P The existence of something considered apart from its properties. is already invented. as son as you enter the home of it, you are no longer one, you are it. if you talk about it, it is no longer in your mind. it is not me saying this, it is it telling it. it can only describe it.  it is a language, not you.. it is lingual diversity it is just the language. you, are the third aspect of it connecting it and this?
you and language (it), is not the same?
everything is nothing, but nothing is not everything? he he :sun:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Edited by Gomp (11/03/04 10:41 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology