Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleJettaJay
PsychedelicStranger
 User Gallery

Tired of everything
    #3310365 - 11/02/04 06:40 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I am fucking tired of everything in life right now. Life just plain sucks. I sometimes contemplate Jumping off the local Interstate bridge, Or shooting myself. I just get so fucking down sometimes. Not always just like 1 or 2 times a year ... usually around teh Holidays because my mom hates me I have n oclue who my dad is and my papaw has been in the hospital for the past 3 or 4 Thanksgivings and Christmas'. I then feel bad for feeling like this because there are people who don't even have anyone so It makes me feel even more like shit when I think that I am atleast lucky to still have grandparents yet I feel like this. So I was thinking maybe I could just move off to become a monk or something. I dunno I really just wanna lay down and sleep for thte rest of my life right now.
Anyway sorry bout the ranting and raving

--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Re: Tired of everything [Re: JettaJay]
    #3310379 - 11/02/04 06:44 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I am sorry to hear that you are feeling down.  We all get like this sometimes.  My own personal recommendation for you would be to take a break, and discover the unknown.  Go travel, doesnt have to be too far, or even outta state, just experience.

Check out some local festivals or arave or something going on around you, high energy always cheers me up :wink:

There are many beautiful things to be thankful for in this world.  Just dont focus on the shit, remember all of the life that is infinitely cycling around you. 

and sing and dance.  :wink:

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

Re: Tired of everything [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3310916 - 11/02/04 08:26 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

LIfe is all about it sucking than finding something to make it not suck.

Relax and don't kill yourself.

--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

InvisibleJettaJay
PsychedelicStranger
 User Gallery

Re: Tired of everything [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #3311067 - 11/02/04 09:02 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Oh I'm deffinatly not going to kill meself. I just feel like it sometimes. I just wanan get away one weekend and trip my ass off all weekend yet I have nowhere to go to do that.

--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Tired of everything [Re: JettaJay]
    #3311116 - 11/02/04 09:13 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Hey man, I hear you.  I get suicidal urges at least once a month, usually due to heightened emotions around my period.  What pulls me through each time is remembering that how I am feeling is only temporary, and that I just need to cultivate and encourage the bright light inside of me.  Life is so amazingly strange and complex.  Yeah, it has bad times, but they are as valuable as the good times, in my opinion.  I have gotten to the point in my life where I accept life as a Whole, the positive and the negative.  It is all the same.  We cannot change the unexpected or negative events in our lives, but we can change how we perceive and react to it all.  "We create our own reality."  This is so true, man.  Keep focusing on your inner light, encourage it to grow and blossom. 

No matter what, we should never give up.  :heart:  We're all here for one another.  :sun:

InvisibleLouiseLouise
starstruck
Male User Gallery

Loc: Searching w/my good eye c...
Re: Tired of everything [Re: MOTH]
    #3313695 - 11/03/04 11:38 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Good words Ellem. We cannot change external forces. Only how we percieve these events. It is interesting how you see life as a whole, but it's true. I see it like this, it is how we say it in our minds that creates the feeling and then we act on our feelings.
Ex., Take a situation that you feel bad about and notice how you thought about it, then rephrase it using words that are not as strong (and really irrational) and notice that you don't get the same feeling.
And again, I like to pound sunshine when i feel depressed :smile: :smile:
If we didnt feel sad, we wouldn't no happy

--------------------
"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

InvisibleJettaJay
PsychedelicStranger
 User Gallery

Re: Tired of everything [Re: LouiseLouise]
    #3317040 - 11/03/04 10:41 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/3317018/an/0/page/0

Check this out guys .... Karma must have decided to be nice to me for a day or so. Thank you guys for you encouraging words !!!!!! Youy guys are the BEST !!!!

--------------------
~~~LouiseLouise

Edited by JettaJay (11/03/04 10:42 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being