Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Salvia... again? Who's gone back for another go, how was it?
    #3310332 - 11/02/04 06:32 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I've smoked salvia extract a few times, the last time being my breakthrough. After a big bongload of 12x, It was so intense I remember essentially none of it, but I do remember spinning 17 ways at once through all these physical, mathematical dimensions of reality. It scared the hell out of me, I don't think I enjoyed it.

I ordered another batch of 10x, and just gave it a little taste. I held it in for 30 seconds, and as I inhaled, I felt the gravity, and one cylinder formed through my chest, perpendicular to my arms. I didn't really go anywhere, but I got the body buzz and 'saw' (felt, knew about?) the various directions, orientations, of which the one our brain choses is but one option. My heart reate shot up as I remembered last time, I was nervous, wondering how far I was going, and really didn't want to go back. I didn't.

For those of you who, despite getting scared out of their minds the first time you broke through, gave it another go, how was it? Should I go back and see whats there?

--------------------

Edited by Noviseer (11/03/04 07:02 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Re: Salvia... again? Whose gone back for another go, how was it? [Re: Noviseer]
    #3310354 - 11/02/04 06:39 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Salvia for me is a very meditative and sensual, spiritual experience.  When indulging in salvia is when I am remembered of being a spiritual being having a human experience.

I use salvia a few times each year, and am before hand winded down into a meditational state.  I use salvia to breakthrough into that new dimension, relieve the heavens and the trees that bound us to this one entity.

I go back.  Each time.  And it takes less and less each time, as this psychedelic in pattern dissolving and unaddictive.  Reversi.

To reach enlightenment through Mazatec ritual, you must settle yourselg and dwell carefully into smoke. one one one one one one one one one one one one one one one one one one one one.

:wink:

It's great.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflineDMTelepath
Nut

Loc: States of America
Re: Salvia... again? Whose gone back for another go, how was it? [Re: Noviseer]
    #3310358 - 11/02/04 06:39 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I smoked salvia many times after i first broke through. The more you smoke it, the better hold of things you have, and you become more aware of what's happening. The second time i broke through, i had a full on flashback of my first salvia breakthrough where i interacted with lady salvia. After breaking through so much, you think you've conquered the salvia world, but it just keeps getting more interesting. Like continuing scenarios that carries on for many salvia experiences.

--------------------
Me, Myself, and GOD

Offlinethenewuser
LSA Guy :-)

Re: Salvia... again? Whose gone back for another go, how was it? [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3310359 - 11/02/04 06:39 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

the damn smoke shop here want 100 BUCKS!!!! for 1g of 20x

--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

Offlineballs
thats right
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Salvia... again? Whose gone back for another go, how was it? [Re: thenewuser]
    #3310373 - 11/02/04 06:43 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

iv been waiting for my salvia for over a week now...and i paid for overnight shipping!!! they dont even have my order yet!

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Re: Salvia... again? Whose gone back for another go, how was it? [Re: DMTelepath]
    #3310415 - 11/02/04 06:51 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah you gotta watch out for the goddess, she speaks at weird instances :wink:

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Offlinedmtrypr
psychonauticalengineer

Loc: Florida
Re: Salvia... again? Whose gone back for another go, how was it? [Re: balls]
    #3310420 - 11/02/04 06:52 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I took salvia 50+ times several years ago. It was so much so quickly that I had to stop. It is only recently that I have even begun to ponder whether or not to enter into salvia land again. I have had some earth annihilating reality smashing funhouse lunatic times on the ska maria pastora. What brand have you guys been using lately, dreamingod was the shit, but I don't know if he is around anymore.

--------------------
"There is no greater power in heaven and earth than the thought of the son of man. Though unseen by the eyes of the body,yet each thought has mighty strength, even such strength can shake the heavens." -Gospel of the Essenes

OfflineDMTelepath
Nut

Loc: States of America
Re: Salvia... again? Whose gone back for another go, how was it? [Re: dmtrypr]
    #3310442 - 11/02/04 06:57 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, don't pay 100 buckaroos for 1 gram of 20x salvia. The normal price online is about 20 bucks for 1 grams of 20x. The cheapest way is to buy plain salvia leaf by the bulk, and then extract your own good stuff. Most everyone who sells salvia extract makes a shitload of money off of people, especially headshops.

--------------------
Me, Myself, and GOD

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia... again? Whose gone back for another go, how was it? [Re: DMTelepath]
    #3358925 - 11/14/04 08:05 AM (12 years, 26 days ago)

I go back @ avg 1 vist each 3 days.
heaven, hell, kaleidascope, timestacking, a decent readjustment to my ongoing perspective flow.

OfflineMike_Ologist
4-phosphoryloxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamineconnoiseur
Re: Salvia... again? Whose gone back for another go, how was it? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3359522 - 11/14/04 01:22 PM (12 years, 26 days ago)

One visit every 3 days?! Wow man, that's really hardcore.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia... again? Whose gone back for another go, how was it? [Re: Mike_Ologist]
    #3359554 - 11/14/04 01:31 PM (12 years, 26 days ago)

level 4 is restorative.
level 5 is a bit like getting a heavy massage.
level 6 would be hard core - dominatrix type: beat me rape me make me write bad cheques.
I get level to 5 30% of the time and can get a bit worried, but it passes quickly. Hitting level 6 accidentally only 1 or 2 times per year maybe.

here is a bit of a level 5 from yesterday in the bathtub:

Quote:

today I saw many ~2 inch multi-color star-in-ring shapes that coalesced into vines that were of me (& the world was made of them),
and then some panic began, but was soothed by the presence of kind phantom visitors (- all of the same material and of a known familiar person or of a younger me),then squirming with much mind reaching and then relief, relaxation, & reprieve.

the squirming occured while I was trying to write in my report pad (scrawl more like)about the familiar multi-color star-in-ring shapes, as if It were somehow wrong to attempt to bring their memory back. I know I see them often. maybe the effort to channel the mind caused squirming.

the surfaces of the visible world bunch up into these starred ring shapes. then the shapes coalesce into vines and it becomes clear that the whole universe is composed of the same material that the vines are (and are of).

as I, seated in the bath. attempted to record this, it seemed as if a friend was sitting (decorously) on the toilet or standing by the bath too (both) and behind me, and this person had very short hair, like me but I have long hair. maybe more exactly like a friends' son whose life sized painting hangs in our kitchen ( I do paint and have hundreds stacked and scores hanging ).

I writhed out of the bath, careful of my water and my coffee, and my note book, and I dropped the pen a couple of times.

the cool tiles felt soothing on naked wet flesh, involuntarily flopping and flailing out of the bath, odd (could be embarrassing) but good feeling. I was like a lizard and my arms seemed more serverally jointed, and all aches and pains melted into the cooling contact floor experience.

I used some towels to clean up the floor and re-established myself into the hot bath - resumed drinking coffee and writing the first draft of this. Maybe it never happenned, but we are sure it did.

salvinorin on cigarette paper was prepared by me a couple of months ago by re-extracting some terrific 7x standardized salvia divinorum. I did that since I really do not like smoking a lot of material, and this (~700mics?) ignites and is inhaled in about 1 second.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience