Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
i think i am obsessed
    #3309331 - 11/02/04 03:30 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

where do i begin, does this sound like i am being obsessed with my gf. i go out to a club about twice a week and its not a problem for my gf. but if my gf goes out which is very rarely i worry about her and become moody when she comes home drunk. she doesn't do anything wrong but be with her gf's having a good time. i become this worked up mess inside and i don't know how to release this tension, i know it is all in my head. she told me last night that she would meet me after work for a drink at 5pm, she phoned me and told me she was going to be late and she sounded like she was having a great time. after 1 hour passed i went home to see if she was there and she wasn't, so i went back to the club and the courtesy bus had just dropped her and her friend off. she smiled at me and i didn't smile back because i was mad with her for not being at the club. we went inside and i just sat there like an idiot and she said why are you mad with me? i said i don't know, we got home and we had a chat and i have come to the conclusion that i have a problem but i don't know how to deal with it, everything else in our relationship is fantastic, but i just have this problem of worrying where she is and what she is doing. i think about her every day most of the day and i have never been like this in past relationships. we have been together for 15 months and i thought i would be over this.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Back in town.

Loc: Quebec, Canada
Re: i think i am obsessed [Re: icarthew]
    #3309374 - 11/02/04 03:44 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I think you're just very insecure. Work on it, Im sure the patience of your gf has a limit.

Re: i think i am obsessed [Re: Gus]
    #3309711 - 11/02/04 04:49 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I went through the same thing. It's shit like that which will destroy even the most wonderful relationships. I think my gf and I both became a little bit obsessed, being our first full on relationships. Little things like that eventually tore our seemingly perfect relationship apart.

Now that I'm not with her, it's weird being around her. I've learned so much from all of our mistakes that I think damn, if only we knew these things before we could still be together... err, or whatever. I don't know.

Sometimes it can be hard though. I still never liked it when my gf would get drunk with tons of guys and come home blabbing about how awesome they are and how much fun she has with them. Just remember that she probably adores you, and you're top dog. So long as she's faithful and you know she's not messing around, there's nothing to worry about. It's one of those things you have to work on, just let it all go one bit at a time and put your trust in her.

Good luck with your shit, dude.

When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being