Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
Re: Director murdered after making film critical of muslim mysogyny in afghanistan [Re: Xlea321]
    #3313411 - 11/03/04 08:50 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Apparently you have not familiarized yourself with the circumstances of this murder... no surprise as you are often a shining beacon of ignorance on this forum.

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMushroomFriend
I smell a conspiracy!
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Druid Peak Pack.
Re: Director murdered after making film critical of muslim mysogyny in afghanistan [Re: ]
    #3313451 - 11/03/04 08:57 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

mushmaster said:

"Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them" - The Holy Koran

Hey sure you are not quoting Bush here?
:P

--------------------

OfflineMushroomFriend
I smell a conspiracy!
Male User Gallery

Re: Director murdered after making film critical of muslim mysogyny in afghanistan [Re: ]
    #3313469 - 11/03/04 09:00 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

poor dude, islam aint stupid the way it is explained by certain suckers is stupid.
just like the crusades in the name of god, the witch hunts we had and so on

the christians and catholics who murdered 95% of the american natives.

all that mortal extremists suck

stating that : islam sucks, is just as stupid as stating that all not-islam sucks

sucker :P

--------------------

OfflineMushroomFriend
I smell a conspiracy!
Male User Gallery

Re: Director murdered after making film critical of muslim mysogyny in afghanistan [Re: Xlea321]
    #3313484 - 11/03/04 09:03 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

and that fucking extremist jew who shot his own president Yitzak Rabin?

--------------------

OfflineMushroomFriend
I smell a conspiracy!
Male User Gallery

Re: Director murdered after making film critical of muslim mysogyny in afghanistan [Re: Evolving]
    #3313504 - 11/03/04 09:08 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Evolving said:
Apparently you have not familiarized yourself with the circumstances of this murder... no surprise as you are often a shining beacon of ignorance on this forum.

Says fucking who???

"the general consensus is that Muslims are fucking idiots and the worst, most ungrateful pieces of human garbage ever to have been blessed with Dutch hospitality. "

I can tell you that that is NOT the case here! Maybe your family has that opinion?

Most muslim people took large distance from what happend. Most people here see the difference between a cool muslim and a bad muslim...
Just like there are cool white guys and bad white guys, good christians and naughty christians.

Ofcourse there are always assholes stating that :"Muslims are fucking idiots and the worst, most ungrateful pieces of human garbage ever to have been blessed with Dutch hospitality. "

But it is definately not a general consensus here mind you!

MF

--------------------

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Re: Director murdered after making film critical of muslim mysogyny in afghanistan [Re: MushroomFriend]
    #3313627 - 11/03/04 09:29 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MushroomFriend said:
Says fucking who???
... I can tell you that that is NOT the case here! Maybe your family has that opinion?

Are you in The Netherlands? Because that's where my wife is from and that is where all her friends and family are that have communicated this to her. Not a single one has expressed a contrary opinion. If you want to take it up with anyone, take it up with the Dutch people. If you're there, this is what I'd like you to do, go out on Friday or Saturday night in the streets and yell to every drunk Dutchman that you see that you support what the Muslims are doing. I'll bet you get your ass kicked.

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

OfflineMushroomFriend
I smell a conspiracy!
Male User Gallery

Re: Director murdered after making film critical of muslim mysogyny in afghanistan [Re: Evolving]
    #3313684 - 11/03/04 09:37 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Evolving said:
Quote:

MushroomFriend said:
Says fucking who???
... I can tell you that that is NOT the case here! Maybe your family has that opinion?

Are you in The Netherlands? Because that's where my wife is from and that is where all her friends and family are that have communicated this to her. Not a single one has expressed a contrary opinion. If you want to take it up with anyone, take it up with the Dutch people. If you're there, this is what I'd like you to do, go out on Friday or Saturday night in the streets and yell to every drunk Dutchman that you see that you support what the Muslims are doing. I'll bet you get your ass kicked.

I think your family is not the smartest then! Maybe you should go out and yell in the streets that all muslims are garbage. Guess whos ass is kicked!?
And yes I live in the netherlands yes and I know slightly better then you what the feeling here is now.

Are you insane? You think that people here support that murder? But that doesnt make us drunken muslimhaters. A description which maybe fits YOU better?

I suggest that YOU get your coward ass out and yell in the streets that muslims are garbage, even yelling that Holland thinks all muslims are garbage will make your dentist working overtime...
Even the sober people will help to hit you to the hospital, you piece of polarizing shit!

MF

--------------------

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Re: Director murdered after making film critical of muslim mysogyny in afghanistan [Re: MushroomFriend]
    #3313732 - 11/03/04 09:41 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Now, now control yourself Mohammed. I realize that a lot of you stone age thinkers are in The Netherlands, but that's not an excuse for you to get abusive. Are you Moraccan?

--------------------

OfflineMushroomFriend
I smell a conspiracy!
Male User Gallery

#3313782 - 11/03/04 09:47 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

He you cant win this prick! Dont try to win your holy war in another way now...

There is no common "we hate all the muslims" feeling here in Holland.

Maybe you and your narrowminded family think all muslims are evil, only a minority might be thinking that here.
We can make a difference between a religious man and a crazy extremist.

You look like that last type. Im ignoring you now little liar.

MF

The way you act is like how Hitler started to heat up against the jews, you aint nothing better you fool.

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #3313803 - 11/03/04 09:50 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Im ignoring you now little liar.

:thumbup:

Good idea. Even better, put him on ignore like I did months ago. You arn't going to miss anything but bitchy flames.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Anonymous

#3313808 - 11/03/04 09:51 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

So by this logic seeing as the guy who shot John Lennon was a christian, that means christianity is stupid too?

was that man following the teachings of christ by doing so?

Don't you think it's a little silly judging a religion on the actions of one man?

of course. one needn't judge islam by the actions of one murderer in holland. is it fair to judge islam on the conduct of its founding prophet?

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

#3313819 - 11/03/04 09:52 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I bet you danced in the streets when Pym Fortuyn was gunned down too. Have you seen Submission? How does that make you feel about your favored religion? Do you wish that Ayaan Hirsi Ali gets gunned down too?

--------------------

OfflineMushroomFriend
I smell a conspiracy!
Male User Gallery

#3313827 - 11/03/04 09:53 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Yes and flaming is like a virus, I will react bitchy etc etc
So ignoring is a better way of dealing with it.

Pretending that he is the Holland xpert like we are taking our weapons and kill that "garbage".

He is sick.

MF

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #3313835 - 11/03/04 09:54 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

You can twist the bible to mean pretty much anything you want it to mean.

of course. one needn't judge islam by the actions of one murderer in holland. is it fair to judge islam on the conduct of its founding prophet?

So does the founding prophet say "Shoot film directors"?

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineCatalysis
EtherealEngineer

#3313849 - 11/03/04 09:57 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Do you take into account that christians and many other religions have almost unanimously condemned the atrocities that happened years and centuries ago while many islamics support the murder happening today?

OfflineMushroomFriend
I smell a conspiracy!
Male User Gallery

#3313869 - 11/03/04 09:59 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

mushmaster said:
So by this logic seeing as the guy who shot John Lennon was a christian, that means christianity is stupid too?

Don't you think it's a little silly judging a religion on the actions of one man?

Hello Mushmaster,

If you read the bible you will see a lot of violence in there as well.
How many people have been killed in the name of God? It is not islam or christianity it is the people and what they do with it.

Like a knife you can cut food or kill a person with, the knife is not bad. But what do you do with it?

And ofcourse you can critize islam, but not all muslims are violent extremists like that asshole who murderer Theo van Gogh.

The movie he made was not about women in Afghanistan but about suppression of women amongts moslims in general.

MF

--------------------

OfflineMushroomFriend
I smell a conspiracy!
Male User Gallery

Re: Director murdered after making film critical of muslim mysogyny in afghanistan [Re: Catalysis]
    #3313889 - 11/03/04 10:03 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Which christians helped the american natives when they were slaugthered?
Who stopped them burning "witches"?

Dont be so ignorant! The majority of the moslims here think it is terrible what happened!!!
Ofcourse!

MF

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #3313898 - 11/03/04 10:05 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Good point friend. Anyone got any figures on the numbers slaughtered in the name of christianity compared to Islam? I think christianity would come out with a healthy lead.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Anonymous

#3313908 - 11/03/04 10:07 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

You can twist the bible to mean pretty much anything you want it to mean.

please show me how you can twise anything christ said to mean that one should kill people who disagree with christianity.

So does the founding prophet say "Shoot film directors"?

they didn't have film directors back then.

IV.89: They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them

IX. 5-6: Kill those who join other gods with God wherever you may find them.

9.5: So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

8.12: When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.

IV.74: Let those who fight in the cause of God who barter the life of this world for that which is to come; for whoever fights on God's path, whether he is killed or triumphs, We will give him a handsome reward.

VIII.39-42: Say to the Infidels: if they desist from their unbelief, what is now past shall be forgiven; but if they return to it, they have already before them the doom of the ancients! Fight then against them till strife be at an end, and the religion be all of it God's.

look, i'm not a christian, nor am i a muslim. from an objective, outsider's view, it is painfully clear to me that islam is an inherently violent religion, moreso than any other major religion in the world. the koran, in countless instances, calls up muslims to fight against unbelievers and in many cases it explicitly calls on them to kill them.

OfflineCatalysis
EtherealEngineer

#3313921 - 11/03/04 10:08 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I dont see christians going into a school and murdering hundreds of children. I dunno if you heard about it but there is also a nice little genocide going on right now in north africa. I dislike christianity as much as the next guy but lets face it, citing refernces in the old testament doesnt take away from the fact that there is a serious problem going on right now and it is not isolated to a few "bad seeds"

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds