Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinecountryboysmoker
Stranger
wasnt a good idea....
    #3307336 - 11/01/04 11:03 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

had a hallowenn party with about, 50 people at this guys house.

The majority of the people were drinking, gettin wasted. Had NO idea that we had shroom tea, about 10 people were trippin their asses off (me also).

Well for some reason alotta rednecks like to start fights when they get drunk, and when people are trippin they dont like to get fucked with.

So I spent the whole night dealing with fightin ass rednecks and had what Id like to call a borderline bad trip (I didnt totally lose it).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineadamj
Superhero
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, CAN
Re: wasnt a good idea.... [Re: countryboysmoker]
    #3307638 - 11/02/04 12:47 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Shitty man. That would've pushed me over the egde. I probably would've done something stupid heh.

But I don't know, I've never been in a confrontation on mushrooms before. Maybe a wave of peace will just wash over me whenever violence arises....

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

#3307644 - 11/02/04 12:51 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

you get to see how sloppy people really get, huh?
shrooms aren't really a great party drug for me..

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #3307874 - 11/02/04 03:12 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

fuckin rednecks...

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
Re: wasnt a good idea.... [Re: Locus]
    #3307878 - 11/02/04 03:16 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

best way to deal with rednecks is get em together get out the bear bong, beer and introduce tehm to the outdoors.  once they out there they can drink/hurl/fight/then sleep/leave.  works everytime here.  also helps to have a couple HUGE guys that dotn want peole fighting.

too bad it ruined your trip, although its pretty funny you didnt knwo you had shroom tea...haha.  hope they didnt break too much stuf :frown:

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Offlineelectioneering
vegan

Loc: vancouver, bc
Re: wasnt a good idea.... [Re: Locus]
    #3307918 - 11/02/04 03:43 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Locus said:
fuckin rednecks...

indeed

--------------------
i am a musician

OfflineSilven
Male

Loc: El Mexicano
    #3308069 - 11/02/04 06:18 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

On low doses of mushrooms it's easy to maintain your violent composure.  (Whoop the redneck ass :smile:)

Though, I guess if I'm completely incapacitated I just tell people they're fucking mean and to go away if they are bothering me.

Quote:

Locus said:
fuckin rednecks...

:thumbup:

--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Loc: Cypress Creek
Re: wasnt a good idea.... [Re: Silven]
    #3308367 - 11/02/04 09:03 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I probably would have wandered off somewhere with my fellow trippers.  I can mingle with drunk bastards when I'm tripping, but only if they are chill people that know the deal with hallucinagens.  Close minded drunks SUCK when tripping, and also in general. :smile:

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #3308378 - 11/02/04 09:06 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

As a rule; mind-expanding hallucinogens and alcohol do not mix
people on mind-expanding hallucinogens and people who are wasted on alcohol generally do not mix either in my experience.. although there is always exceptions.

--------------------

OfflineSilven
Male

Loc: El Mexicano
Re: wasnt a good idea.... [Re: Boom]
    #3308403 - 11/02/04 09:13 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

The past two times I have tripped with people that aren't tripping, two friends have told me they feel like they're having the mental feelings of a trip. Both times the entire environment had a very trippy feel, one time we were in the woods, the other time we were in a field watching the low lying clouds fly just over the trees in bright moon light, it looked like a river in open sky and a swirling vortex when looked at through the branches of the trees.

Do you think that tripping could give off.. for lack of a better term, a trippy aura that is feedable to others who aren't tripping?

I know from experience that a tripper who is having a good trip can definately influence other trippers and can take them WAY higher than they would go if they were alone. Basically feeding off each other's buzz until there is no grasp of reality left...

- Silven

--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Loc: Cypress Creek
Re: wasnt a good idea.... [Re: Silven]
    #3308440 - 11/02/04 09:21 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah it definetly changes the "energy" of the group. The concepts and emotions and feelings expressed by the trippers can make the sober person almost humbled by the power of the hallucinogen. They shut up and listen, and are brought into the expanded conciousness of the trippers.

This most likely will not work however, with close minded dumbfucks that just laugh at how fucked up the trippers are. Argh I fucking hate that shit.

The worst is when people know your tripping, and obviously know nothing about tripping. They stare at you, observe your actions, and laugh. "Hey man...are you like, seeing things?" (waves hands in the air in front of you, being a complete dumbass).

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
Loc: Grand Ole Operating Syste...
Re: wasnt a good idea.... [Re: Boom]
    #3308461 - 11/02/04 09:25 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Booooom said:
Yeah it definetly changes the "energy" of the group. The concepts and emotions and feelings expressed by the trippers can make the sober person almost humbled by the power of the hallucinogen. They shut up and listen, and are brought into the expanded conciousness of the trippers.

This most likely will not work however, with close minded dumbfucks that just laugh at how fucked up the trippers are. Argh I fucking hate that shit.

The worst is when people know your tripping, and obviously know nothing about tripping. They stare at you, observe your actions, and laugh. "Hey man...are you like, seeing things?" (waves hands in the air in front of you, being a complete dumbass).

i agree 100%..all of those things have happened to me

--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: wasnt a good idea.... [Re: Shroomism]
    #3308535 - 11/02/04 09:48 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

> As a rule; mind-expanding hallucinogens and alcohol do not mix

Correct.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Offlinethegnomeking
friendly stoner

Loc: New Jersey
Re: wasnt a good idea.... [Re: lukeboots]
    #3324986 - 11/05/04 02:56 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

jonnywax said:
Quote:

Booooom said:

i agree 100%..all of those things have happened to me

me too

--------------------
1.Thou shalt not alter the consciousness of thy fellow man.
2.Thou shalt not prevent thy fellow man from altering his own consciousness.
-Timothy Leary

OfflineSpongerock
Stranger
    #3325285 - 11/05/04 04:29 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

admit it.. you're a redneck too..

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order