Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: DXM, Terrence McKenna

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinedarkstar122982
A machination ofthe Gods

Loc: The womb of chaos.
Words shall not allow illumination enough to see what I saw.
    #3307639 - 11/02/04 02:47 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Lets say one moment everythings normal as far as you know it and the next thing you know, you're asking yourself if this is real. I mean it was sooooo far out there. I don't know I've never, words cannot describe this feeling, what I just saw, what just happened. It was so real, yet so unreal, absolutely lucid. Impossible, absolutely impossible to the point to where if I were to use them again... When reality isn't reality yet it is. You know for a fact you're not dreaming, or do you? Nothing can explain it, nothing. It's beyond awesome. I'm sorry about rambling on everybody but I just needed to get this out before it was gone, I needed to capture this vivid aftermoment before it faded for good.

Well everythings normal now basically, lol normal yeah right!!!! If this post needs to go somewhere else I understand it's just the first place that came to mind and typing seemed a lot more convenient at the moment.

What kind of experience would that just be? Is it normal? It's the first time I ever had an experience like that. All I ate were the stems I swear...... I remember seperating the caps from the stems because there would be less of a mess and such and well I don't know but that's what I did and then I ate the stems, and that was all and than powwww.

Any input whatsoever is cool, even if it's a bad one so....

That's why it's illegal...because they realized that it couldn't be controlled yet instead it had a life of it's own, expanding far beyond any single reality..... like fingers or tendrils extending into space a milky velvet smooth dream within the very stars of an ever expanding void of space.

What is the watery feeling? like a strange moisture all around, with a warmth.... for real. its like this watery sense of feeling in a way, but you can smell it and taste the wateryness, like a warm tingly moisture?

I remember now, I consumed just the stems, assuming not much would happen. Than I studied things intensely to see if anything changed or was changing or different and all of a sudden I'm in the middle of a waking lucid state of unreality yet in reality. I swear there was even one point where it was as if I had stopped and time kept going, for at least an hour at one point. Tried telling the time on the clock and it was nearly impossible, it didn't make sense yet in truth it did.

In order to understand it, you must become it...

the only hard part is if your afraid to leave your reality behind, if you're afraid of leaving behind the comfort of what you know to be real, than I'm sure you'll find yourself in a Jacobs ladder sort of scenario, suffering yourself in torment or else known as a very bad trip.

This is all for real people. This stuff is definately for real.

Even though one may not control the "trip" they can and or should stay in control of their selves, that's the trick. Control yourelf, enjoy the "trip".

That was so powerful that just thinking about another go is absolutely frightening and that is what makes the experience so much more worth it, so beautiful.

These were Libs, and just the stems.

--------------------

Awaken Within!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinedarkstar122982
A machination ofthe Gods

Re: Words shall not allow illumination enough to see what I saw. [Re: darkstar122982]
    #3307649 - 11/02/04 02:53 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

What should I do with the caps? Store them for later or something? I seriously don't know about going there again, but am quite fascinated by it.

--------------------

Awaken Within!

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
Re: Words shall not allow illumination enough to see what I saw. [Re: darkstar122982]
    #3307661 - 11/02/04 02:58 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

just munch up the rest and blaze some cheeba

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

OfflineDMTelepath
Nut

Loc: States of America
Re: Words shall not allow illumination enough to see what I saw. [Re: danlennon3]
    #3307677 - 11/02/04 03:04 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

In order to understand it, you must become it...

So true man!!! Is godlike maybe a word to describe the feeling? Infinite potential?

--------------------
Me, Myself, and GOD

Offlinedarkstar122982
A machination ofthe Gods

Re: Words shall not allow illumination enough to see what I saw. [Re: DMTelepath]
    #3307709 - 11/02/04 03:21 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Absolutely. It was unimaginable. I swear it.

I tried to understand it, I could only realize it though, and through that realization I came to understand that there was nothing to be understood in the first place. Time is meaningless, anything in the past might as well be having a date with the future, where you've been you never were and where you'll be just wait and see.

Sorry for rambling on again like that, I'm just still getting some of the aftermath out.

--------------------

Awaken Within!

Edited by darkstar122982 (11/02/04 03:24 AM)

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #3307710 - 11/02/04 03:21 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

GREAT POST

Wait a while before you trip again.

Words can't really describe it... still, here's a link to a book that does just that: Describe and Explain tripping. Read it, it will help you understand what you saw.

The Psychedelic Experience by Timothy Leary

A MUST READ! This link is gold, Timothy Leary's Psychedelic Experience ONLINE!!! Tim Leary was the guru of LSD, and he wrote many books. The Psychedelic Experience is the handbook for many trippers around the world.

BTW, caps and stems are both equally potent.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlinedarkstar122982
A machination ofthe Gods

Re: Words shall not allow illumination enough to see what I saw. [Re: Rose]
    #3307717 - 11/02/04 03:25 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Wonderfully awesome and thank you friend. :thumbup:

--------------------

Awaken Within!

Edited by darkstar122982 (11/02/04 03:56 AM)

Offlinedarkstar122982
A machination ofthe Gods

Re: Words shall not allow illumination enough to see what I saw. [Re: danlennon3]
    #3307767 - 11/02/04 04:08 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

danlennon3 said:
just munch up the rest and blaze some cheeba

no no no no. That's far from neccessary. Yet I shall attempt to preserve them for a future experience. That's another thing, I think instead of thinking of it as a trip, it is more of an experience to be experienced. I really am interested and shall dive deeper.

--------------------

Awaken Within!

OfflineDMTelepath
Nut

#3308926 - 11/02/04 01:43 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

When on mushrooms, you're directly experiencing EVERYTHING. Becoming IT, and knowing IT. Words are something the ego uses to try and rationalize things, and thats why you couldn't understand it. Your ego is trying to analyze it, yet your true being, your spirit, KNOWS IT. I love reading reports like this, because this is what psychedelics are all about for me. Breaking through on DMT knocks you on your ass even harder, every time :smile:

--------------------
Me, Myself, and GOD

Offlinedarkstar122982
A machination ofthe Gods

Re: Words shall not allow illumination enough to see what I saw. [Re: DMTelepath]
    #3309065 - 11/02/04 02:20 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Absolutely. I've never experienced DMT but on errowid I read that it's hard to come across. Yet they listed various plants that you can extract it from somehow. Maybe one day I'll get lucky and come across some. Am very interested in exploring this matter even further.

--------------------

Awaken Within!

Offlineballs
thats right
Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #3310398 - 11/02/04 06:48 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

its not hard to come across at all...just go to your local pharmacy and buy a bottle of Robitussen Extra Strenght and make sure it has DXM in it..read the label...and for a good trip half the bottle is fine...for a full fledged trip a full bottle...but iv never done it only seen countless people do it..dont take my words.

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing Flag
Re: Words shall not allow illumination enough to see what I saw. [Re: balls]
    #3310508 - 11/02/04 07:08 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

llol, i think you're talking about dextro, the cough medicine

dxm is different from dmt

Offlinedarkstar122982
A machination ofthe Gods

Re: Words shall not allow illumination enough to see what I saw. [Re: zSDMF]
    #3310523 - 11/02/04 07:10 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, I was talking about DMT. lol

--------------------

Awaken Within!

OfflineDMTelepath
Nut

#3310560 - 11/02/04 07:15 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

DMT is fairly hard to come across, because not very many people throughout the world extract it. Your best bet is to extract it yourself, and buy your own plant material to make it. SWIM happens to have a friend who is very knowledgeable in the field of chemistry and extractions, who has done more DMT than Terence McKenna (literally, lol). If DMT is meant to cross paths with you, then i'm sure you'll find somebody one day who has some. Best wishes.

--------------------
Me, Myself, and GOD

Offlinedarkstar122982
A machination ofthe Gods

#3310805 - 11/02/04 08:01 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Thanx.

--------------------

Awaken Within!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: DXM, Terrence McKenna

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience