Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
Re: do 'evil' people know they're evil [Re: zahudulallah]
    #3305917 - 11/01/04 05:27 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Aphganistan was a just war..it did not occur soon enough. Iraq is an unjust war fought for money...it also takes the focus off of our real enemies.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Loc: Tokyo, Japan
Re: do 'evil' people know they're evil [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3305944 - 11/01/04 05:32 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

How can several thousand innocent dead Afghans be considered just?

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#3305956 - 11/01/04 05:37 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

What is the alternative? How should America have responded to 9/11? I would like to see your response.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Loc: Tokyo, Japan
    #3305980 - 11/01/04 05:47 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

America should have responded to 9-11 by changing the benighted, self serving policies that lead up to such a horrible event.

--------------------

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #3306043 - 11/01/04 06:06 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

"It is popular of late to hate Americans because we are a big nation with a lot of resources so you just blame us for your problems"

no, its populat to hate america because they are the last imperialistic nation in the world, who are waging wars of agression and greed at the expense of tens of thousands of innocent lives. I hate america (not americans) because every year they spend 50% of there tax dollars (equalling billions or trillions) to add yet more weapons, bombs and nukes to there already disgustingly bloated aresenal, when just one years worth of that unescessary military expenditures could be used to feed, clothe and house almost every family in the world. I hate that government because they demand nucleur disarmament of others while constantly producing more and more WMD' s themselves.

I hate their choices to violate various measures and contracts developed to ensure world peace (or at least the survival of humanity) in the name of there own already out of control economic growth. They refuse to sign the geneva convention, which would prevent atrocities in war, they refuse to sign the kyoto protocol, which is designed to help save the enviroment (and they are the worlds number one producer of hazardous waste and air pollution) .

I hate that they are violating a contract they signed with russia to promise not to militarize space (via star wars) i hate that they are supressing alternative means of clean energy while guzzeling enviromentally destructive fossil fuels at an unholy pace.

I hate that their transnational corporations like walmart and mcdonalds are destroying cultures and filtering  more and more money from impoverished nations to there own bloated economy.

I hate that they use the free trade agreement as a means of manufacturing modern colonial-style slavery to manufacture cheap goods (by exploting workers, denying reasonable wages and benefits) and then selling those products over seas at massively inflated prices (keeping all economic benefit out of the hands of those who slaved in sweat shops to produce those products)

I hate the fact that there media is so biased and corporate/government controlled that their own populace has no fucking clue what is going on in the world, making things like this insane war on iraq possible and basically rendering there much flaunted 'democracy' a total sham (power to the clueless people)

i hate that america, a tiny percentage of the worlds economy, controls more than half the worlds wealth, and then uses half of that wealth to build weapons of death rather than helping the thousands of starving people in the world (in fact they instaed killed tens of thousands of them for oil)

i hate that america sends its poorest citizens (primarily racial minorities) to die for the benefit of the richest whites.

I hate that america fosters nationalism and greed in a time when nothing is needed more than global unity and a transcendence of the petty nationalism that led to world war 1.

I hate that america is courting war and enemity in an age of nucleur proliferation, when another war could mean the end of LIFE ON EARTH

i hate that america defies the laws of the united nations, put in place to stop just such a world shattering catastrophe.

these are some of the things i i hate about  america.

I know youd like to think it was because america is  big and rich, but it has more to do with how it  got so rich and what you do with that wealth (got rich with weapons, use that money for more weapons, let the rest fuck off)

just so you know

:sad:

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#3306049 - 11/01/04 06:08 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

That should be a true priority I agree, but that is in the long term. In the short term how do you respond to a dangerous organization bent on killing Americans. Just allow it to occur?

--------------------

Edited by Huehuecoyotl (11/01/04 06:21 PM)

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: do 'evil' people know they're evil [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3306095 - 11/01/04 06:19 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

What OS is on your computer Windows probably...the product of the most depicable of all US corporations. Microsoft represents the worst of US corporate culture. Are those blue jeans your wearing...US manufactured. What car do you drive? Where was it manufactured...50% chance it is either American owned or American built. When is the last time you tried to commit suicide by eating at McDonalds, KFC, Burger King etc...
You don't even support your own nation what right do have to criticise others. Spend time doing public service or join the Army then talk to me.

...Oh yeah, I think you will see a much more aggressive Russia emerge since their last encounter with Chechen "freedom fighters".

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #3306262 - 11/01/04 06:54 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I'm sorry, I assumed (my mistake) since you said you wanted your country to be prosperous and were were willing to fight for that you would do so at the expense of other countries.

As far as hating America because you are a "big nation with a lot of resources"...you may be a large nation, but you certainly don't have a lot of resources! You've used most of them up, already, and are currently using resources from the rest of the world. Fully 50% of the oil and natural gas produced by my country goes to the USA by treaty. Someone gets paid for it, I'm sure, but us average citizens (who the oil should belong to) also don't have much choice in the matter. You are obviously dependant on middle eastern oil supplies, as well. Many areas of your country are facing a severe shortage of fresh water, as well. Again the eyes go North, to my country's plentiful supplies.

You are not the first to try this approach, stating that the rest of us only "hate" America because America is so big and grand with so much to offer. Your country is in Decline, and has been for some time. You had the honour of being the first truly industrialized nation on the planet, and in doing so are the first to use up all of your resources and still require the use of others.

Please realize that I am not blaming you Huehuecoyotl. This is the way things are, no one is to "blame". I'm not saying anything bad about you, either, just using what you said as an example :smile:

Many don't realize it, or chose to ignore it, but our civilization approaches an impasse. We have become industrialized at a price: the dependance on a limited energy supply. Over the next one hundred years I think major changes will occur, down to the very root of our civilization. Our dependance on oil must end as our supply dries up.

Of course it seems only logical that the areas which were the first to industrialize will be the first to make the next step, or degenerate trying.

Personally, I think we're in exciting times :wink:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: do 'evil' people know they're evil [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3306263 - 11/01/04 06:55 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Woaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dude!

If China went to attack Canada tonight with the intent of putting it under their communistic rule, who would protect your country moonshoe?

Would that be the right time for the U.S. to mind it's own business and leave ya'll to fend for yourselves?

I don't care to dicker about that really.

I'll push some buttons here. The terrorists are pissed because they want Isrial to turn their holy land over to palastien. Isrial says it's also their holy land and they arn't giving it up. The U.S. says it is helping them to reach a peaceful solution which is B.S., jewish lobbyists are just buying them off to help defend Isrial.

I'm tired of this shit. We need either go in and give the freaking land to the palestinians or tell Isrial, fuck protecting your interests at the expense of americans being terrorised and we need to back off and out of that mess.

Here's what really cracks me the fuck up. It's a "religious war" fighting over the preservation of land that is holy to two parties who wish to perserve it for their religious use. If they both call the land holy, both want it perserved for religious use, then what is the conflict here? It sounds like they have a common goal and interest to me.

It's about piss ant power and baby shit, two spoiled brat kids who don't get enough attention fighting over the same damn toy.

if I were isriel, I would donate the holy land, with meaning to many nations to the U.N

If I were president, I would tell isrial, YOU fucking donate it to the U.N or will fucking take it and donate it for you. I actually wouldn't because i don't think our service people deserve to loose their lives over this issue.

If this was done, I bet ya the two countries would find something else to dicker over. They don't want peace, they each want power, so what are we doing there? It's not even about oil, its about Jewish Lobbyists pay offs.

If I were president, I would just pull out and focus on our own back yard. That would mean being able to tell the the lobyists to fuck off. I wish Ross Perot would've been voted in, he was going to do away with lobbying. He's so rich, he didn't need their money.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Re: do 'evil' people know they're evil [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3306268 - 11/01/04 06:58 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

If China went to attack Canada tonight with the intent of putting it under their communistic rule, who would protect your country moonshoe?

Would that be the right time for the U.S. to mind it's own business and leave ya'll to fend for yourselves?

I love this line!

"You guys are lucky, cause we're here to protect you! Have no fear!"

The last country to attack Canada was the USA :smirk:

We don't need protection because we keep our hands to ourselves and don't go around stirring up hornet nests.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: do 'evil' people know they're evil [Re: trendal]
    #3306281 - 11/01/04 07:04 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Right, so why doesn't the U.S. stop doing it? Who is lining their freakin pockets at the expense of our being terrorized for sticking our nose in the israli palestinian conflict?

Americans need to hire a monitor for our government. It is a joke. I can understand why other coutries are laughing at us. I'm here and I am embarassed, yet, I still appreciate being american. I won't go down with the ship though.

I got a free energy sail boat with my name on it and crazy little secret cove down in the carribean.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#3306380 - 11/01/04 07:28 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

If you feel your country is being shortchanged by the US (not America...last I looked Canada was in North America...fellow American)do something. I stood up at a point in my life and served my nation as best as I could. Why are there so many compainers here and so few doers? Complacent complainers never changed the world. I don't pretend to support every action my nation takes, but I love my country and that is why my nation will not decline for many more years. There are many here who feel great passion in their support of our country. That does not mean change is not in order, and tomorrow I will help see to it that this happens. In case you have not looked Canada continues to support the US in most things...why do you not criticise your own country? I will reiterate myself:

"What OS is on your computer Windows probably...the product of the most depicable of all US corporations. Microsoft represents the worst of US corporate culture. Are those blue jeans your wearing...US manufactured. What car do you drive? Where was it manufactured...50% chance it is either American owned or American built. When is the last time you tried to commit suicide by eating at McDonalds, KFC, Burger King etc...
You don't even support your own nation what right do have to criticise others. Spend time doing public service or join the Army then talk to me. "

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

#3306409 - 11/01/04 07:37 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Canada has no choice but to "support" the US in nearly everything you ask of us :smirk:

Don't get me wrong here, I'm not "complaining". Didn't you read where I said I didn't think anyone can change things? This is the way it must be. I simply point out my viewpoint, nothing more! I cannot change the world alone, and will not waste my time trying vainly to swim against the current.

Neither am I complacent, however I see spending my life trying to change the rest of society as futile at this point. Instead I work on my own life, as it is the only thing I have any measure of control over. I could never hope to change anything until I am fully practicing what I preech.

Within 6 years I plan on living sustainably off the grid. I have been working towards this for several years already. I will not take more from the land around me than it can provide, so as far as I am concerned I will no longer be a part of the problem. Can you say the same for yourself?

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#3306419 - 11/01/04 07:39 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

"Didn't you read where I said I didn't think anyone can change things?"

You have been defeated before you ever drew your sword.

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3306441 - 11/01/04 07:44 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

We all have been Hue, thats what surrendering to the flow of the current is all about.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: do 'evil' people know they're evil [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3306457 - 11/01/04 07:47 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

One should seek to redirect the flow...not fight it....not surrender to it. Tao Te Ching taught me about this. People can make an impact. Can't never did nothing.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3306486 - 11/01/04 07:53 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Well, I completely agree, however, this is where it gets personal and deep and you start to loose people.

You have to become the river and the land first. I'm too tired to teach today.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

#3306488 - 11/01/04 07:53 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Sorry Hue, I'm a Perceiver, not a Judge :wink:

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#3306527 - 11/01/04 08:00 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

How condescending...I'm bored here.

--------------------

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

#3306593 - 11/01/04 08:12 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

http://209.15.29.56/myersbriggs/personhome.htm

Sorry! I didn't mean to seem condescending!  :crazy:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale