Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleThirdEyeOpening
Lost In My Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: How the fuck should i kno... Flag
Interesting find.
    #3305968 - 11/01/04 07:41 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Ok, I weent hunting last night in a field i just found, great cubes, almost all were 3in caps. Only had time to hunt like an 1/16 of this field. Its huge. Well while hunting i came across a few mushrooms i havent encounterd before. They were about 2in tall, smooth slightly tan stems with a 1/2-1in covex white cap. The cap had a very very faint tan spot on the tip, no nipple, and some splits in the cap, like it was cracking from being dry, but it wasnt. The gills were free, almost a black purple. Spores same color. They were growing out of manure, in open field, no shade except the grass around the older patties that they grew out of. What caught me off guard was that they brused blue. I wish i had some specimins to photograph, but they all got coverd in spores from the cubes in my bag. Im going out again tonight to get some to potograph.

Any ideas will be appreciated, ill get some pics later tonight once its clar to go to the field.

--------------------

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. Im not too sure about the former.      -Einstein

Of course the rules need to be enforced, but the goal of law and order should be to create a just society, not to enforce laws. -Unknown

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”  -Stephen Roberts

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification