Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
 User Gallery

Loc: guess
    #3300852 - 10/31/04 12:58 PM (12 years, 12 minutes ago)

That was my first time trying AMT and i must say i enjoyed the one off experience. Took my dose at about 1.40pm and it never fully hit me for at least 2 hrs but when it did it really did hit me hard. Great feelings similar to the E they sold here years ago and freaky visuals, not heavy visuals but a bit mental.
I read on erowid that if your doing it leave your weed with a friend because you'll smoke it all and man thats a true article, i smoked at least 10 joints probably more one after another but i enjoyed everyone. As i said the feelings were incredible, i know it's only a drug but those feelings were out of this world, i even managed to eat an Indian curry at 8.30pm, i didn't think i wanted it but when i tasted it i enjoyed.
It's a long hit, i'd say after 10 hrs i still felt my eyes rollin in there sockets, a feeling i enjoy on the few occasions it happens and yes i will take it again some time in the future.
Pretty rough come down but thats it you take the good with the bad and today i feel slightly rough but not as rough as i would have been on speed, just a little tired.
Dble vision seemed to creep in a lot not that i minded that and i one point i was going to go visit a friend but decided not to.
All in all a drug i liked and i could see why people would want it on a regular basis but for now the once is enough for me, well for the time being anyway.

We're Bought and Sold
For English Gold

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: AMT [Re: scotsman1]
    #3300908 - 10/31/04 02:30 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

how did you manage to get your hands of AMT, or is it "legal" where your from? Good report.

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience