Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSCIOpenEyedDream
DillusionalDreamer

Loc: Western Europe
Re: Spore Vendors labeling cubensis strains as 'blue meanies' [Re: Eightball]
    #3284854 - 10/27/04 02:47 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Eightball said:
aparently a few vendors have a strain of cube which they're calling "Blue Meanie" which is a widely known name for pan. cyan. at least one of the sites i saw didnt have it labeled as a cubensis strain which made me do a double take because a spore syringe for a pan cyan at cubensis prices is a nice deal.

unfortunately after looking over the rest of the one site i realized this person only delt in cubensis. I think its misrepresenting a product considering the nick name has been associated with pan cyans for the past 30+ years.    and ya better not think up "blue ringers" either. or "liberty caps",  so i request the spore vendors voluntarily just do a name change on 'blue meanies' for the sake of getting rid of confusion for spore buyers and for us people in #cultivation that have to do YOUR tech support. if people start showing up asking about blue meanies on pf cakes, thats just gonna be extra BS for everyone trying to figure out the person is referring to a cubensis and not pan cyan.

Awww, I forgot I still had this other window up after I stopped checking the other forum and closed it. I love my tabbed browser. I also love how no one changed the name and you're getting no where just like I said, jackass. Good luck on your pointless, stupid quest  :smile:

--------------------
Everything I say on this board is a lie.

Eat more string cheese. It's good for you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinesporesourceV
vendor
Re: Spore Vendors labeling cubensis strains as 'blue meanies' [Re: SCIOpenEyedDream]
    #3285269 - 10/27/04 03:56 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

The problem comes when there is a variety named for something other than a country of origin. We have accepted B+, Golden Teacher, and several other cubes whose origination point is in question. There was a demand for this variety, and we filled it. We never misrepresented what we were selling as being of any other species or variety. What we did do is satisfy a demand for a product that some customers had asked for, and the demand was high enough for this variety, that we offered it on our site. The first rule of business is to sell what your customers want. What would cause a lot of confusion at this point is to rename a cube variety that customers know by that particular name.

--------------------
www.sporesource.com

InvisibleRapmaster
Stranger
Re: Spore Vendors labeling cubensis strains as 'blue meanies' [Re: sporesource]
    #3285729 - 10/27/04 05:33 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I got a "blue meanie" from spore source, for some odd reason I knew it was a cubensis strain.

Offlinekraj
Stranger
Re: Spore Vendors labeling cubensis strains as 'blue meanies' [Re: Rapmaster]
    #3286124 - 10/27/04 06:42 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Sporesource is an amazing dealer. I hardly consider them fraudulent in any way. They were awesome with customer service, and i too ordered a blue meanie strain that i was absolutely sure was a cubensis.

Offlineonetime
onetime
 User Gallery

Re: Spore Vendors labeling cubensis strains as 'blue meanies' [Re: kraj]
    #3286841 - 10/27/04 08:56 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

yeah i dont think they should rename it but put an ACURITE (sp?) discription of how it is a rip off strain that turnd out to be kinda discent

--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: Spore Vendors labeling cubensis strains as 'blue meanies' [Re: onetime]
    #3287639 - 10/27/04 11:25 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I wish they would just call it a Blue Meanie Cube, but as you can see, the name Blue Meanie is here, and hard to change.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlinemycoguy
old hand

Loc: PNW
Re: Spore Vendors labeling cubensis strains as 'blue meanies' [Re: Rose]
    #3296218 - 10/30/04 02:50 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

wow. what a waste of time....

--------------------

(and no, that's not me in the avatar)
Yahoo! Pacific Northwest Mycology Group

Offlineshiningjackass13
donkey for hire

Loc: state of bliss
Re: Spore Vendors labeling cubensis strains as 'blue meanies' [Re: mycoguy]
    #3298570 - 10/30/04 07:05 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

blue meanies in betweenies....
but not part of the birds and beezies...........
can't we all just get a lung?

--------------------
beware of the dinopooty, beware of the dinopoooty, beware of the dino.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Mulch munchie

Offlinenu2mycology
trying out pooh
 User Gallery

Loc: Florida USA
Re: Spore Vendors labeling cubensis strains as 'blue meanies' [Re: onetime]
    #3300416 - 10/31/04 06:14 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

The first  mushroom kit I bought (and only) was from the keeper,(was a $800 rip off) and with it came a spore syringe called "reality benders" do you know what strain it actually is? I never heard of it anywhere but from the keeper.
    THE KEEPER SUCKS, AS DO HIS PRODUCTS!!!! :frown: :rasta:

--------------------
The author of this lies more than the government and you should not believe anything he writes!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale