Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineOpivynfg
journeyman

Question from first timer
    #328943 - 05/29/01 04:35 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I was wondering just how bad of an idea it is to be in a public place the first time you do it. Please respond asap. Thanks

--------------------
So you thought you might like to go to the show...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Question from first timer [Re: Opivynfg]
    #328956 - 05/29/01 04:51 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

well first of all define public place
second, dosage
third, acid or shrooms?

We're all mad here...

OfflinePotSmokinHippie
Pothead

Loc: New york
    #328958 - 05/29/01 04:54 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

That's a big no-no. It's way too eazy to freak out with all these strange people around you, and if one of them thinks you're intoxicated, you may be arrested for public intoxication. And you don't know how you will react to the drug. Public places are ok for people who have tripped before, know they can handle themselves on drugs and know that they can tell reality from a hallucination (which is sometimes hard to do on psychedelics). You don't wanna wind up thinking that everyone is made of cheese and they're trying to eat you in public.

Man, if it weren't for that can we found, life around here would be really pathetic.

--------------------
"assumption is the mother of all fuckup" - me

OfflineOpivynfg
journeyman

Re: Question from first timer [Re: PotSmokinHippie]
    #328966 - 05/29/01 05:05 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Ok, thanks for the advice. One more question though. If I did shrooms, about 1.5 gs, do you think I would become loud and crazy. Some people tell me yes, some say no. The reason I ask is because when I do shit I do it in my basement after my parents are asleep. I was wondering if I would be loud and wake them.

--------------------

OfflineOpivynfg
journeyman

#328973 - 05/29/01 05:10 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Oh yes, and one last question (I must be getting annoying). Is one easier to control yourself on? (Between acid and shrooms). Thanks again

--------------------

OfflinePyro_Funk
Stranger
    #328979 - 05/29/01 05:18 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

yo man 1.5 g's aint too much, unless your on a totally insane type of shroom youll probly wanna do at least 3 g's, first time I did shrooms I did 3, then next time I did 4 g's, now next time Im gonna do 5 g's. And you wont be too loud either, its pretty easy to control yourself on shrooms (me and my friend always do em in his basement).

Offlinemindriot
Stranger
Loc: TN
Re: Question from first timer [Re: Pyro_Funk]
    #329218 - 05/29/01 09:09 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

dude, take 3 grams. I did that my first time and it was a wonderful experience. The only problem I encountered was laughing my ass off at the tv. I was watching half baked and when Sir Smokes A Lot came on advertising Mr. Nice Guy and I lost it. I probably laughed my ass off for about 10 mins. That was the loudest I got. I was other than that really quiet. *I* think it depends on your personality. If your a really loud kid then don't risk it. Best of luck.

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Question from first timer [Re: mindriot]
    #329988 - 05/30/01 06:47 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

mindriot--did you do this alone? cuz from every person on this message board they all say to do a different dose alone -- some say 1.5 g's wont get me anything, some say 1.5 g will knock me clean on my ass. i have no idea what to do! i really wanna trip hard (like my previous acid trips) but i dont want to do too much (im aiming for a level 3 shroomery trip) they say on the calculator to do 3 grams of cubies to get that kind of trip. im pretty sure i could handle myself (i almost never freaked out while i was trippin hard on acid, and that was 12 hours long!) would i have a friend whom i could call up if anything started happening bad

We're all mad here...

OfflineOuterSpace
journeyman
Loc: USA
    #329991 - 05/30/01 06:49 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

contrary to what people are telling you, stick to a low dose of 1-2 grams so you can identify with the effects/feeling ect... i would probably avoid public places until you have a few trips under the belt, but when you do, try to go to the local mall, its really fun, but one time when i was shrooming i saw one of my college teachers at the mall and almost ran into him (that would have been bad), have fun!!

Offlinemindriot
Stranger
Loc: TN
Re: Question from first timer [Re: OuterSpace]
    #330111 - 05/30/01 08:30 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

When I first took 3g I was with two others. I didn't read anywhere in your post that you were alone. It just didn't hit me. I don't know about being alone and tripping. Never done that. I've only smoked herb by myself. Nothing "harder." I've only tripped three times so I'd probably listen to someone else. But if you go by what I say for some reason I would definently take 3gs. In my personal uneducated opinion acid would be a hell of alot harder to keep your cool on than mushrooms. I would assume that if you can be cool on acid you'll be more than ok on some mushrooms. Let us know what happens. Hope this helped.

OfflineRedNucleus
Causal Observer
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Seahorse Valley
    #330977 - 05/31/01 07:04 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Starting low isn't necessarily best for everyone. I'm really sure that I want to trip hard my first time, and not work my way up to it. Unless you're really afraid and can't shake the idea that you might freak out and maybe be afraid to trip again, I think it'd be fine to start with a 3 or 4 gram trip.

--------------------
Namaste

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order