Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleBillyblastoff
Psychoactivepredator
 User Gallery

Loc: Down these mean city stre...
1 question and any helpful advice..
    #329860 - 05/30/01 04:10 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

OK finally picked up my Ball Mason Jars today only they are pint jars so naturally I'll be doubling up on the substrate mix BUT do I have to necessarily double up on the innoculation of 2cc's per jar? The only reason I can think of is the time it will take to fully colonize. It can be done with 2cc's per pint but will just take longer correct? And any other tips would be appreciated. Im also making my own spore syringes so any tips on that would be appreciated too. Ive done my research but you never know what I might of overlooked or some new tek someone has come up with.
The countdown has finally begun.....

Tell me something good then I might agree with you..

--------------------
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create."

"There is a wealth of information built into us, tucked away in the genetic material in every one of our cells. The psychedelic drugs allow exploration of this interior world, and insights into its nature."

Tell me something good then I might agree with you....the Smithereens

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehatter
addict
Re: 1 question and any helpful advice.. [Re: Billyblastoff]
    #329875 - 05/30/01 04:25 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Cap'n Max has a decent syringe tek accessable in the grow/find section off of the main page..'Wino Tek'

You would get by just fine by using 1-1.5cc per jar...depending on what strain you are using, the pints should fully colonize in an average of about 20-25 days...

How is a raven like a writing desk?

--------------------

How deep is the rabbit hole? To find out, go.to/FreeSporeRing

InvisibleBillyblastoff
Psychoactivepredator
 User Gallery

Loc: Down these mean city stre...
Re: 1 question and any helpful advice.. [Re: hatter]
    #329927 - 05/30/01 05:45 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Oh yes the strain would be camby's. Arent they fast colonizers? 20-25 days sounds like a long time, I was hoping to be working on my 2nd flush by 30. Thanx Hatter...
When is a raven like a writing desk? This has something to do with Poe doesnt it?

Tell me something good then I might agree with you..

--------------------
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create."

"There is a wealth of information built into us, tucked away in the genetic material in every one of our cells. The psychedelic drugs allow exploration of this interior world, and insights into its nature."

Tell me something good then I might agree with you....the Smithereens

Offlinehatter
addict
Re: 1 question and any helpful advice.. [Re: Billyblastoff]
    #329952 - 05/30/01 06:05 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Cambos...prolly around 20 days.

Alice in Wonderland, actually..."I haven't the slighest idea", said the Mad Hatter.

But.."Poe wrote on both" was one of the revised answers many years later.

Edited by hatter on 05/30/01 08:05 PM.

--------------------

How deep is the rabbit hole? To find out, go.to/FreeSporeRing

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures