Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Terrence McKenna

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineel_malibu
Stranger
First Trip
    #3298213 - 10/30/04 07:04 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

About two weeks ago I was finnaly able to get my hands on some shrooms.  I've been wanting to try the for the longest time.  So when i got home the next day I had eaten dinner about 2 hours from shroomin. Bad Idea.  I ate and 1/8 waited over an hour nothing happend so I ate another nothing happend, so I ended up eating the whole bag.  Ate first it fealt a lot like x.  I just fealt happy, and was just chillin watching TV.  Now at about almost 3 hours afterwords I fealt like I was on x but with mild visuals.  Nothing Impressive.  Soon I start fealling sick and head to the bathroom to get water, use the resteroom and ect.  Now I feal like sh!t.  I was was so quiezy.  I figured it was normal but it suked.  I went back to my room put some headphones on and just layed down with my eyes shut.  Man i was fealing like shit.  I told myself that i would be alright and that it would go away.  Finally 30 min. later it did.  By that time i was fealing like i was on x again with minor visuals although my room did looked somewhat wharped and twisted and I saw like patterns moving and stuff but I had to like kinda pay attention and stuff it was weird.  Plus I had almost no closed eye visuals :frown: .  I just had like a 1000 thoughts in my head, and a (x) body buzz.  Overall  the trip lasted about 6 hours and was not what I expected it to be(especially for $100).  I was expecting to have nice vizuals like to music and stuff, and just be able to chill and have a good time.  But most of the time I just fealt stoned and wanted to go to sleep.  Can any one make any suggestions about how my next trip could be any better.  Please help.  Overall I enjoyed it, but i didnt get any where like what I read on trip reports, and what freinds tell me they fealt.  All i know is that ill try it again in a month or so, and hopfully with better results, and cheaper too.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
Re: First Trip [Re: el_malibu]
    #3298231 - 10/30/04 07:10 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

this is the second post you've made regarding the same thing... dont crosspost

what's the point here?
try a different setting, read some tim leary or terrence mckenna....
eat more mushrooms and don't get surprised when mushies kick you in the ass, you deserve whatever comes your way when you eat the little buggers.

Read the link in my sig

--------------------

Edited by blinkidiot (10/30/04 07:43 PM)

Offlinedruqks46
its dat woowoo
Loc: trees
Re: First Trip [Re: blink]
    #3299046 - 10/30/04 11:21 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

you dont have a clue how powerful these little "buggers" can be. 100 bucks sounds shitty, ouch, you got ripped off.

InvisibleThirdEyeOpening
Lost In My Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: How the fuck should i kno... Flag
Re: First Trip [Re: druqks46]
    #3299382 - 10/31/04 12:59 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

How much did u have, from ur post i think maby 3/8? if sou go ripped off and u should have been sent to pluto easy. Were they wet or dry. On any meds?

--------------------

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. Im not too sure about the former.      -Einstein

Of course the rules need to be enforced, but the goal of law and order should be to create a just society, not to enforce laws. -Unknown

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”  -Stephen Roberts

OfflineNoodleSalad
umm...yeah

Re: First Trip [Re: ThirdEyeOpening]
    #3299499 - 10/31/04 01:35 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

The 1st time i tried i had about an 8th and i was gone. You must of been ripped off if you didn't trip that hard off of what i'm assuming was 1/2 an oz.

Offlinesploogepanz55
zoinks!
Male
Loc: Oregon!
Re: First Trip [Re: NoodleSalad]
    #3301489 - 10/31/04 05:40 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

ya, you need to research it more. Do you even know what psilocybin shrooms look like? If not you could easily get screwed over.
What form wre they in? Fresh, Dried, in chocolate?
thats too bad man, i had an 1/8th that COMPLETELY blew my mind. I saw inanimate objects come to life and people come out of the tv and shit.

--------------------
We can't stop here, this is bat country! -HST

InvisibleMovingTarget

Loc: temporary
Re: First Trip [Re: sploogepanz55]
    #3301520 - 10/31/04 05:48 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I dunno, first time i took mushrooms was fuckin mind blowing, i took them wit two other people, they had equal parts, one other had the same effects as me, while the third claimed it didnt effect him at all. Strange.... maybe some people just have really really high tolerances to the effects

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Terrence McKenna

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience