Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleretread
-=HasH=-
Arafats Medical Procedure
    #3297457 - 10/30/04 01:00 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I wonder why Arafat isn't going to one of the thousands of high-tech, medically advanced hospitals in his own peoples lands? I mean, I'm sure that those Equal Peoples? in DarkieLand have made leaps and bounds of medical advancements, what with allah on their side and not having evil oppressive Bush as their leader. I wonder why hes going to the west. Tons of great doctors and super hospitals in the middle east, I'm sure.

Read: non-whites aren't as smart as whites.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Arafats Medical Procedure [Re: retread]
    #3297552 - 10/30/04 01:30 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Darkieland?

Grow up.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
Re: Arafats Medical Procedure [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #3297619 - 10/30/04 01:52 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Darkieland?

Grow up.

no kidding.

Invisibleretread
-=HasH=-
Re: Arafats Medical Procedure [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #3297703 - 10/30/04 02:16 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Ignore the point?

Grow up.

Why isn't he going to Africa? I'm sure with the equal African mind, he could get some great surgical procedures. Perhaps a chicken-bone and elephant shit de-hexing to fix his aliments?

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #3297709 - 10/30/04 02:17 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

How about an elephant tusk enema and a chicken shit spine resection

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Arafats Medical Procedure [Re: zappaisgod]
    #3297715 - 10/30/04 02:19 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

On second thought, I don't think the French can do a chicken shit resection on anything, much less a spine. All chicken shit remains intact in France.

--------------------

OfflineMadweed420shroom
Fuck You Cunt.

Loc: him name is hopkin green ...
    #3297725 - 10/30/04 02:23 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

retread said:
Ignore the point?

Grow up.

Why isn't he going to Africa? I'm sure with the equal African mind, he could get some great surgical procedures. Perhaps a chicken-bone and elephant shit de-hexing to fix his aliments?

WTF? Where does Africa come into it? Why would Arafat go to Africa? Are you retarded? It's certainly not underlining what you thought your original point might have been. Dumbass.

--------------------
sadsappysucker said:
i want to ram my fat dick in hankys pooper

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
Loc: Gallifrey
    #3297733 - 10/30/04 02:26 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
On second thought, I don't think the French can do a chicken shit resection on anything, much less a spine. All chicken shit remains intact in France.

Don't you ever get tired of being an ignorant bigot?

--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Arafats Medical Procedure [Re: Madweed420shroom]
    #3297735 - 10/30/04 02:27 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Perhaps a link to this guy's favorite website might clear up some confusion.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

OfflineMadweed420shroom
Fuck You Cunt.

Re: Arafats Medical Procedure [Re: silversoul7]
    #3297790 - 10/30/04 02:46 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

What...The...Fuck?  4 Real? 
Retread =  :flaming: :whatever:

--------------------
sadsappysucker said:

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Re: Arafats Medical Procedure [Re: Madweed420shroom]
    #3297797 - 10/30/04 02:47 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Well, I can't actually vouch for that being his favorite website, but he did once post an article from there.

--------------------

OfflineMadweed420shroom
Fuck You Cunt.

#3297817 - 10/30/04 02:55 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Those kinds of information sources are like Clorox: They bleach out all rationale views from the minds of their readers.

--------------------
sadsappysucker said:

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Arafats Medical Procedure [Re: unbeliever]
    #3297823 - 10/30/04 02:57 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

unbeliever said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:

I would put my level of education, reading, intelligence and informedness up against yours any day. Disagreeing with you and the French does not infer that I am a bigot. It proves that I am a discerning and keen observer of the world around me.

--------------------

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
    #3297842 - 10/30/04 03:05 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

unbeliever said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:

I would put my level of education, reading, intelligence and informedness up against yours any day. Disagreeing with you and the French does not infer that I am a bigot. It proves that I am a discerning and keen observer of the world around me.

I just get sick of people buying into the "the French are cowards" meme. It's stupid and uninformed. People forget that France was THE frontline in both world wars. None of this crap with soldiers dying thousands and thousands of miles away. We're talking tanks pouring through the streets and literally MILLIONS of french soldiers and citizens being killed by the Axis armies. That's the reason they were a little short on man power in WWII and that's why they weren't able to adequately defend Paris. Except in the areas where Germans weren't using their far superior tank technology. In those places the French army held strong and had the upper hand.

But I forget, they're all spineless cowards who just threw in the towel and gave up. Except they didn't and you're a moron who apparently gets all of his history lessons from Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh.

--------------------

Invisibleretread
-=HasH=-
    #3297972 - 10/30/04 03:48 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

silversoul7 said:
Well, I can't actually vouch for that being his favorite website, but he did once post an article from there.

I hereby challenge you to find ANY such article I posted from www.stormfront.org. Either you can prove it, or you can delete the assertation that I did. Thank you.

Invisibleretread
-=HasH=-
    #3297986 - 10/30/04 03:53 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

unbeliever said:
[I just get sick of people buying into the "the French are cowards" meme. It's stupid and uninformed. People forget that France was THE frontline in both world wars.

I seem to have forgotten the stories about how the French pushed the Germans back into Berlin. In this bigots mind, the US, both times, intervened in the matter of foreign nations and won the war. Yes?
Quote:

None of this crap with soldiers dying thousands and thousands of miles away. We're talking tanks pouring through the streets and literally MILLIONS of french soldiers and citizens being killed by the Axis armies. That's the reason they were a little short on man power in WWII and that's why they weren't able to adequately defend Paris.

I don't think that they ever adequately defended anything in WWII, did they?
Quote:

But I forget, they're all spineless cowards who just threw in the towel and gave up. Except they didn't and you're a moron who apparently gets all of his history lessons from Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh.

So, didn't the US intervene in foreign matters, both times, and save all of Europe?

InvisibleGnuBobo
Frilly Cuffs Extraordinaire
 User Gallery

Loc: Charisma
    #3297988 - 10/30/04 03:55 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Dude, I think it was wave upon wave upon wave of young russians that saved Europe. America came in and helped close the deal. America played a critical role, for sure, but certainly not the only role, and likely not the defining one.

GB

--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

Edited by GnuBobo (10/30/04 03:56 PM)

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#3298000 - 10/30/04 04:02 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

My bad. I had that site mistaken with www.natvan.com, another white supremacist site. My sincere apologies.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#3298013 - 10/30/04 04:06 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

unbeliever said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

unbeliever said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:

I just get sick of people buying into the "the French are cowards" meme. It's stupid and uninformed. People forget that France was THE frontline in both world wars. None of this crap with soldiers dying thousands and thousands of miles away. We're talking tanks pouring through the streets and literally MILLIONS of french soldiers and citizens being killed by the Axis armies. That's the reason they were a little short on man power in WWII and that's why they weren't able to adequately defend Paris. Except in the areas where Germans weren't using their far superior tank technology. In those places the French army held strong and had the upper hand.

Enough. I ignored the first flame because I'm not a cry baby but this is a second offense and you are an asshole because of it.

--------------------

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
    #3298064 - 10/30/04 04:22 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

unbeliever said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

unbeliever said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
On second thought, I don't think the French can do a chicken shit resection on anything, much less a spine.  All chicken shit remains intact in France.

I would put my level of education, reading, intelligence and informedness up against yours any day.  Disagreeing with you and the French does not infer that I am a bigot.  It proves that I am a discerning and keen observer of the world around me.

Enough.  I ignored the first flame because I'm not a cry baby but this is a second offense and you are an asshole because of it.

Boo Hoo. Sorry to challenge your world with facts and reality. I can see why you seem to be a Bush supporter now. :thumbup:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds