Home | Community | Message Board


Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleretread
-=HasH=-
Registered: 07/14/04
Posts: 851
Arafats Medical Procedure
    #3297457 - 10/30/04 03:00 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I wonder why Arafat isn't going to one of the thousands of high-tech, medically advanced hospitals in his own peoples lands? I mean, I'm sure that those Equal Peoples? in DarkieLand have made leaps and bounds of medical advancements, what with allah on their side and not having evil oppressive Bush as their leader. I wonder why hes going to the west. Tons of great doctors and super hospitals in the middle east, I'm sure.



Read: non-whites aren't as smart as whites.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?


Registered: 11/29/01
Posts: 33,724
Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Arafats Medical Procedure [Re: retread]
    #3297552 - 10/30/04 03:30 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Darkieland?

Grow up.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Registered: 08/13/03
Posts: 13,673
Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
Last seen: 4 months, 12 days
Re: Arafats Medical Procedure [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #3297619 - 10/30/04 03:52 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Darkieland?

Grow up.




no kidding.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleretread
-=HasH=-
Registered: 07/14/04
Posts: 851
Re: Arafats Medical Procedure [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #3297703 - 10/30/04 04:16 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Ignore the point?

Grow up.



Why isn't he going to Africa? I'm sure with the equal African mind, he could get some great surgical procedures. Perhaps a chicken-bone and elephant shit de-hexing to fix his aliments?


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Registered: 02/11/04
Posts: 81,741
Loc: Fractallife's gym
Last seen: 6 months, 2 days
Re: Arafats Medical Procedure [Re: retread]
    #3297709 - 10/30/04 04:17 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

How about an elephant tusk enema and a chicken shit spine resection


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Registered: 02/11/04
Posts: 81,741
Loc: Fractallife's gym
Last seen: 6 months, 2 days
Re: Arafats Medical Procedure [Re: zappaisgod]
    #3297715 - 10/30/04 04:19 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

On second thought, I don't think the French can do a chicken shit resection on anything, much less a spine. All chicken shit remains intact in France.


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMadweed420shroom
Fuck You Cunt.

Registered: 10/07/04
Posts: 3,874
Loc: him name is hopkin green ...
Last seen: 10 years, 9 months
Re: Arafats Medical Procedure [Re: retread]
    #3297725 - 10/30/04 04:23 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

retread said:
Ignore the point?

Grow up.



Why isn't he going to Africa? I'm sure with the equal African mind, he could get some great surgical procedures. Perhaps a chicken-bone and elephant shit de-hexing to fix his aliments?




WTF? Where does Africa come into it? Why would Arafat go to Africa? Are you retarded? It's certainly not underlining what you thought your original point might have been. Dumbass.


--------------------
sadsappysucker said:
i want to ram my fat dick in hankys pooper




Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
Registered: 05/22/04
Posts: 5,158
Loc: Gallifrey
Last seen: 7 years, 8 months
Re: Arafats Medical Procedure [Re: zappaisgod]
    #3297733 - 10/30/04 04:26 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
On second thought, I don't think the French can do a chicken shit resection on anything, much less a spine. All chicken shit remains intact in France.




Don't you ever get tired of being an ignorant bigot?


--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Registered: 10/10/02
Posts: 27,301
Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Arafats Medical Procedure [Re: Madweed420shroom]
    #3297735 - 10/30/04 04:27 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Perhaps a link to this guy's favorite website might clear up some confusion.


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMadweed420shroom
Fuck You Cunt.

Registered: 10/07/04
Posts: 3,874
Loc: him name is hopkin green ...
Last seen: 10 years, 9 months
Re: Arafats Medical Procedure [Re: silversoul7]
    #3297790 - 10/30/04 04:46 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

What...The...Fuck?  4 Real? 
Retread =  :flaming: :whatever:


--------------------
sadsappysucker said:
i want to ram my fat dick in hankys pooper




Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Registered: 10/10/02
Posts: 27,301
Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Arafats Medical Procedure [Re: Madweed420shroom]
    #3297797 - 10/30/04 04:47 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Well, I can't actually vouch for that being his favorite website, but he did once post an article from there.


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMadweed420shroom
Fuck You Cunt.

Registered: 10/07/04
Posts: 3,874
Loc: him name is hopkin green ...
Last seen: 10 years, 9 months
Re: Arafats Medical Procedure [Re: silversoul7]
    #3297817 - 10/30/04 04:55 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Those kinds of information sources are like Clorox: They bleach out all rationale views from the minds of their readers.


--------------------
sadsappysucker said:
i want to ram my fat dick in hankys pooper




Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Registered: 02/11/04
Posts: 81,741
Loc: Fractallife's gym
Last seen: 6 months, 2 days
Re: Arafats Medical Procedure [Re: unbeliever]
    #3297823 - 10/30/04 04:57 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

unbeliever said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
On second thought, I don't think the French can do a chicken shit resection on anything, much less a spine. All chicken shit remains intact in France.




Don't you ever get tired of being an ignorant bigot?




I would put my level of education, reading, intelligence and informedness up against yours any day. Disagreeing with you and the French does not infer that I am a bigot. It proves that I am a discerning and keen observer of the world around me.


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
Registered: 05/22/04
Posts: 5,158
Loc: Gallifrey
Last seen: 7 years, 8 months
Re: Arafats Medical Procedure [Re: zappaisgod]
    #3297842 - 10/30/04 05:05 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

unbeliever said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
On second thought, I don't think the French can do a chicken shit resection on anything, much less a spine. All chicken shit remains intact in France.




Don't you ever get tired of being an ignorant bigot?




I would put my level of education, reading, intelligence and informedness up against yours any day. Disagreeing with you and the French does not infer that I am a bigot. It proves that I am a discerning and keen observer of the world around me.




I just get sick of people buying into the "the French are cowards" meme. It's stupid and uninformed. People forget that France was THE frontline in both world wars. None of this crap with soldiers dying thousands and thousands of miles away. We're talking tanks pouring through the streets and literally MILLIONS of french soldiers and citizens being killed by the Axis armies. That's the reason they were a little short on man power in WWII and that's why they weren't able to adequately defend Paris. Except in the areas where Germans weren't using their far superior tank technology. In those places the French army held strong and had the upper hand.

But I forget, they're all spineless cowards who just threw in the towel and gave up. Except they didn't and you're a moron who apparently gets all of his history lessons from Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh.


--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleretread
-=HasH=-
Registered: 07/14/04
Posts: 851
Re: Arafats Medical Procedure [Re: silversoul7]
    #3297972 - 10/30/04 05:48 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

silversoul7 said:
Well, I can't actually vouch for that being his favorite website, but he did once post an article from there.




I hereby challenge you to find ANY such article I posted from www.stormfront.org. Either you can prove it, or you can delete the assertation that I did. Thank you.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleretread
-=HasH=-
Registered: 07/14/04
Posts: 851
Re: Arafats Medical Procedure [Re: unbeliever]
    #3297986 - 10/30/04 05:53 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

unbeliever said:
[I just get sick of people buying into the "the French are cowards" meme. It's stupid and uninformed. People forget that France was THE frontline in both world wars.




I seem to have forgotten the stories about how the French pushed the Germans back into Berlin. In this bigots mind, the US, both times, intervened in the matter of foreign nations and won the war. Yes?
Quote:


None of this crap with soldiers dying thousands and thousands of miles away. We're talking tanks pouring through the streets and literally MILLIONS of french soldiers and citizens being killed by the Axis armies. That's the reason they were a little short on man power in WWII and that's why they weren't able to adequately defend Paris.




I don't think that they ever adequately defended anything in WWII, did they?
Quote:


But I forget, they're all spineless cowards who just threw in the towel and gave up. Except they didn't and you're a moron who apparently gets all of his history lessons from Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh.



So, didn't the US intervene in foreign matters, both times, and save all of Europe?


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleGnuBobo
Frilly Cuffs Extraordinaire
 User Gallery

Registered: 06/17/04
Posts: 43,754
Loc: Charisma
Re: Arafats Medical Procedure [Re: retread]
    #3297988 - 10/30/04 05:55 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Dude, I think it was wave upon wave upon wave of young russians that saved Europe. America came in and helped close the deal. America played a critical role, for sure, but certainly not the only role, and likely not the defining one.

GB


--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!


Edited by GnuBobo (10/30/04 05:56 PM)


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Registered: 10/10/02
Posts: 27,301
Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Arafats Medical Procedure [Re: retread]
    #3298000 - 10/30/04 06:02 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

My bad. I had that site mistaken with www.natvan.com, another white supremacist site. My sincere apologies.


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Registered: 02/11/04
Posts: 81,741
Loc: Fractallife's gym
Last seen: 6 months, 2 days
Re: Arafats Medical Procedure [Re: unbeliever]
    #3298013 - 10/30/04 06:06 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

unbeliever said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

unbeliever said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
On second thought, I don't think the French can do a chicken shit resection on anything, much less a spine. All chicken shit remains intact in France.




Don't you ever get tired of being an ignorant bigot?




I would put my level of education, reading, intelligence and informedness up against yours any day. Disagreeing with you and the French does not infer that I am a bigot. It proves that I am a discerning and keen observer of the world around me.




I just get sick of people buying into the "the French are cowards" meme. It's stupid and uninformed. People forget that France was THE frontline in both world wars. None of this crap with soldiers dying thousands and thousands of miles away. We're talking tanks pouring through the streets and literally MILLIONS of french soldiers and citizens being killed by the Axis armies. That's the reason they were a little short on man power in WWII and that's why they weren't able to adequately defend Paris. Except in the areas where Germans weren't using their far superior tank technology. In those places the French army held strong and had the upper hand.

But I forget, they're all spineless cowards who just threw in the towel and gave up. Except they didn't and you're a moron who apparently gets all of his history lessons from Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh.




Enough. I ignored the first flame because I'm not a cry baby but this is a second offense and you are an asshole because of it.


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
Registered: 05/22/04
Posts: 5,158
Loc: Gallifrey
Last seen: 7 years, 8 months
Re: Arafats Medical Procedure [Re: zappaisgod]
    #3298064 - 10/30/04 06:22 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

unbeliever said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

unbeliever said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
On second thought, I don't think the French can do a chicken shit resection on anything, much less a spine.  All chicken shit remains intact in France.




Don't you ever get tired of being an ignorant bigot?




I would put my level of education, reading, intelligence and informedness up against yours any day.  Disagreeing with you and the French does not infer that I am a bigot.  It proves that I am a discerning and keen observer of the world around me.




I just get sick of people buying into the "the French are cowards" meme. It's stupid and uninformed. People forget that France was THE frontline in both world wars. None of this crap with soldiers dying thousands and thousands of miles away. We're talking tanks pouring through the streets and literally MILLIONS of french soldiers and citizens being killed by the Axis armies. That's the reason they were a little short on man power in WWII and that's why they weren't able to adequately defend Paris. Except in the areas where Germans weren't using their far superior tank technology. In those places the French army held strong and had the upper hand.

But I forget, they're all spineless cowards who just threw in the towel and gave up. Except they didn't and you're a moron who apparently gets all of his history lessons from Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh.




Enough.  I ignored the first flame because I'm not a cry baby but this is a second offense and you are an asshole because of it.




Boo Hoo. Sorry to challenge your world with facts and reality. I can see why you seem to be a Bush supporter now. :thumbup:


--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* U.S. troops move into Fallujah, while Arafat lies on death bed 2Experimental 331 0 11/09/04 01:37 AM
by 2Experimental
* Israeli Cabinet votes to Expel Arafat in Theory
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
SquattingMarmot 3,909 92 09/17/03 03:07 PM
by shakta
* Arafat has suffered heart attack, admits aide wingnutx 426 2 10/08/03 04:40 PM
by wingnutx
* The Irony of Clinton's Medical Situation Ancalagon 522 2 09/09/04 05:49 PM
by Phred
* Arafat changes his mind silversoul7 372 3 06/18/04 06:49 PM
by luvdemshrooms
* Israel states that killing Arafat is "an option".
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Snobrdr311 5,398 163 10/01/03 06:47 PM
by Phred
* Yasser Arafat is dead
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Divided_Sky 2,253 64 11/12/04 12:02 PM
by Innvertigo
* Arafat zahudulallah 742 16 11/14/04 01:41 AM
by zahudulallah

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Prisoner#1, Enlil
830 topic views. 1 members, 0 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]
Search this thread:
Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2016 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.066 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 16 queries.