Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineExculpated
Stranger
My first trip: Advice for a newbie
    #3296170 - 10/30/04 04:16 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I had about 2.5 doses between 3 of us. I made tea and then drank the remaining fungi matter all in two big gulps. I was already high so...

I noticed my lightness from being high change to a really warm hot heavyness, and in standing I felt extremly drunk. This was about 45 minutes after drinking the tea. I wanted to go outside to get some fresh air so we went out and walking was a chore in itself. I sat down on a bench and rested leaning my head back. Suddenly my eyes changed to peripheral vision and I saw the WHOLE night horizon with clouds and trees cascading in my mind. I physically shook my head, saying, 'Whoa, I'm tripping.' Then my friend says as we're walking back inside, 'What if we were small people? What if we weren't very big!!" We all started giggling uncontrollably and the trip had begun!

At about an hour and 10 minutes into it all I can really remember is trying the three of us trying to finish our sentances with NO avail, speaking in psicobin induced gibberish. I went to use the bathroom and, while peeing, accidentally bumped my friends towel with my elbow. The towel rippled and swayed back and forth so beautifully I shuddered. In awe, I hit it again. It was flowing. I stuff my junk back where it belonged and looked at the mirror. EVERYTHING in the mirror was flowing. I say, 'Whoa' and almost fall over.

I walk back in and see my friends talking. I sit on the couch and listen without listening, mostly just hearing thier sounds and not their words. My eyes began to wander to the wooden walls. I slowly noticed patterns moving in them and so I moved and sat down on the floor. I saw shadowy figures of dogs and faces and palm trees. Then I noticed the ceiling, and the ceiling noticed me.

I layed down and watched as patterns of neon green and orange started to mix with the speckling of the ceiling. Then the patterns started to mix and move together. And then the ceiling started to move towards and away from me, the shadow cast off the light changing the colors and patterns as I watched wide eyed. At this point I'm mostly silent just saying, 'You're ceiling is amazing,' to my friends.

During all of this I was feeling very anxious, like I was about to do a presentation for school or watch a scary movie. Suddenly I just embraced the fact that, yes I am on mushrooms and yes, I am hallucinating. Any my mind seemed to clear and my body felt free and alive and well and I lied there staring at the ceiling for fourty five minutes. And it was wonderful.

I used the ceiling to gauge my level of intoxication and after a bit I just felt extremely clear and right minded, like everything made sense. I processed all informatin I took in at lightning speeds, and suprised my friends many times, them thinking that I wasn't listening to their conversations (I would randomly retort a contradiction or a metaphor explaining their ideas.)

There are a bunch of random things that happened that night that aren't really corrilated to any notion of time. I called my sister and laughed for 5 minutes. I rubbed my face while chanting meatloaf with great fervor. I stood up and swayed about, enjoying the exact feeling I thought that algea's had.

I would rate my trip as a bit over a 2 on the trip scale.

A lot of interesting and well, life changing things happened that night. I've very interested in using this drug, not often, as a way to reflect on things in my life, whereas I write and meditate on my 'self' as Carl Jung would say. Mushrooms are a whole lot of fun and are not to be taken without a fair amount of self control and inner knowledge. They've changed my life, for the better.

Thanks for reading, Hopefully some guys can relate to this.
Peace, Love, and Happyness.
Exculpated

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDMTelepath
Nut

Loc: States of America
Re: My first trip: Advice for a newbie [Re: Exculpated]
    #3296179 - 10/30/04 04:26 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Nice trip report, sounds like a wonderful first trip. The first trip is so astounding. Sounds a lot like mine, it sure is a lot to take in. That flowing you felt in the bathroom sounds a lot like the flow of life i get into (tao), and constantly watching what's happening, meditating. It's beautiful once you learn meditation with mushrooms, the flow of things gets intense.

--------------------
Me, Myself, and GOD

OfflineBonez420
8=======8

Loc: out of my element
    #3296874 - 10/30/04 11:51 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Great report!

Glad you had such a great trip your first time. Like the post above said, the first trip is wild. Happy shrooming man, and I'm going to give you 5 shrooms for a good trip report.

:thumbup: :mushroom2:

--------------------
"Many times I've lied - Many times I've listened,
Many times I've wondered how much there is to know."
-Led Zeppelin (Over the Hills and Far Away)

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing Flag
Re: My first trip: Advice for a newbie [Re: Bonez420]
    #3296906 - 10/30/04 12:00 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

beautiful.. great report, glad it was great for you!

InvisibleMushie_Man
Fuck Up

Loc: UK
    #3297477 - 10/30/04 03:06 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Nice trip, but don't expect it to be like that all the time. What was your dose? in grams. Sounds like you got pretty far, my trips are normally within myself not so much physical, such as going out side an weird shit happening, normally i just get the usual visuals such as swirly circles, an when i go real far (such as people seeming like their speaking a different language) the colours on walls have to loads, like an Internet site lol, an most the time the colours didn't fully load so i was left with Grey bits and shit, but that wasn't a very pleasent trip, it took me about 2 hours to come up an when it did it came on hard, i was outside with a friend but just as i started to trip he had to leave for 30Min's, so i was left to walk home alone (tho he did offer to walk me) and while on the walk come i kinda got threaded, well no really, but some young kids were rounds some girls and they said something like "lets crack of on this kid" or something like that, i was going to tell em where to shuf it, but i was to fucked up so i just walked on and left it, i know they wudnt do whit, but when your tripping its not the sorta stuff you wanna hear, it made me fearful and scared and venerable, things got real weird, but i ended up puking em up (un-volentry), then i stopped tripping.

You know what variety mushrooms you took? i usually have Mexicans.

--------------------
Ecstacy got me standing next to you
Getting sentimental as fuck spillin' guts to you
We just met
But I think I'm in love with you
But you're on it too
So you tell me you love me too
Wake up in the morning like "yo, what the fuck we do?"

OfflineExculpated
Stranger
Re: My first trip: Advice for a newbie [Re: Mushie_Man]
    #3297597 - 10/30/04 03:44 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I had about 2.5 grams between 3 of us..So I had about .8 grams, all of which were very small and VERY blue cyans.

Thanks for the great comments.

OfflineExculpated
Stranger
    #3297601 - 10/30/04 03:46 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

In responce to DMTelepath if theres any religion or philosphy that you had to connect me to it would most definatly be Toaism. I've read most of the poetry and well, I just feel that it really applys to life.

Anyway, thanks again for the comments.

InvisibleMushie_Man
Fuck Up

Loc: UK
    #3297620 - 10/30/04 03:52 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

wow, they must be very strong shrooms i usually have about 80g fresh between 3 of us, which is about 7g dry.

--------------------
Ecstacy got me standing next to you
Getting sentimental as fuck spillin' guts to you
We just met
But I think I'm in love with you
But you're on it too
So you tell me you love me too
Wake up in the morning like "yo, what the fuck we do?"

OfflineExculpated
Stranger
Re: My first trip: Advice for a newbie [Re: Mushie_Man]
    #3303116 - 11/01/04 01:38 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

They were powerful and proved for an excellent experience.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Scales

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience