Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

San Pedro is truely amazing.
    #3295979 - 10/30/04 02:20 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Tripping real hard right now. I experienced the lower levels of the trip as many described in experience reports, very mellow and calm, your mind going blazingly fast, and body feels somewhat amphetamine directed.

But I also experienced a very strong peak. It was difficult to focus on anything, because it was all just moving and breathing. I had a definate feel for the substance running around in my system. Something I recall having a version of with my last mushroom trip.

I drank it at around 7 last night, so I figure theres still a ways to go, but I think the peak is done. It felt very strong, and the visuals weren't as mindtwisting as they would be on a mushroom trip that felt this strong to my body. Anyway, I figure I'm babbling, but consider this post a marking post that I'll soon write up a real trip report and preparation, etc.

very amazing..

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinerecalcitrant
My Own God

Loc: Canada West
Re: San Pedro is truely amazing. [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #3295983 - 10/30/04 02:22 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Lucky you.

Any pics of what you took?

--------------------

We have to answer our own prayers

Offlinefaslimy
Dead Man
 User Gallery
Re: San Pedro is truely amazing. [Re: recalcitrant]
    #3296003 - 10/30/04 02:38 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Do you feel enlightened? Or did you just have a great experience?

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: San Pedro is truely amazing. [Re: faslimy]
    #3296129 - 10/30/04 03:46 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I feel enlightened for a few reasons, which are fairly personal, and I didn't realize until I went home for the night and happened to look at something old that meant a lot to me.

And yeah, I took pics. I'll post em tomorrow. As far as the actual cooking, just followed every word of MJ's tek. It was reassuring that my product looked exactly like his in every step along the way without doubt.

Theres a strange familliarity with this drug, almost as if I've done it before. It has comparable effects to the 'electricity' I felt on acid, but in more of an amphetamine type of way. Not in a negative way at ALL, more like my mind racing through thoughts, and my nerves tingling in a positive way. Hard to explain.

I will say though, that the cacti were originally meant to dose 3 people, and unfortunately one couldn't do it, so it was 3 doses upon 2 people. It was boiled down to enough that can fit in a 20 ounce pop bottle (one dose would fit in the bottle I mean). Then the pulp was again boiled and a small amount of liquid collected. It looked lighter, and tasted less awful, so I think the first extract was good enough.

Its been a little over 8 hours. Still feeling it, but its starting to come down, so I think I'll go to sleep with that.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#3296205 - 10/30/04 04:42 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Alright, well, you guessed it. Can't sleep.

A few other things worth noting about this trip. That cactus concoction took a LONG time to be consumed. I started at around 6:30, stopped at 7ish, and picked up half an hour later, taking a while to finish it.

Teks say to take 30 minutes. That was not an option for me. I know me, and I would have puked without a doubt. So yeah, If all this was consumed quickly, it would have been a stronger trip, but the two doses seemed to work unlike shrooms, where such a time difference would screw you. I could feel each coming up and going down, there was a wonderful peak for about an hour, which is probably when the two doses were both independantly peaking, I suppose you could say.

One thing I'd like to advise is to take the cactus at room temp or cooler. Originally it was quite hot, and I found it much easier to drink slightly cool.

--------------------

InvisibleTeragon
Noddy

Loc: Lost in the Patterns
    #3296824 - 10/30/04 11:33 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

You can boil it down to a couple ounces of stuff. Tastes a bit worse, but is a lot quicker to get down. Be sure to use a double boiler when you get to around 12-20 oz. of fluid per dose, b/c otherwise the heat gets to be too much...you get dried juice on the walls and prolly destroys mesc. The fluid will be a cream-like consistency or a lil less than that.

On a similar note: I just ate around 3 oz frozen syrup this morning at around 10. Chop it up and swallowed whole pieces...nice and easy. Starting to come up. :grin:

--------------------
need that cash to feed them jones.

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: San Pedro is truely amazing. [Re: Teragon]
    #3297258 - 10/30/04 01:57 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Have a good time man. And although it was a lot to drink, I think i'd prefer it to a couple ounces of thick stuff. I was happy to have the consistancy of tea. Unliked the opium tea when theres powder at the bottom, it was a better mixture.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden