Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Tacos

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Cleansing and De-tox
    #3295974 - 10/30/04 02:14 AM (12 years, 23 hours ago)

Hey there, I am looking for anyone's personal experience with any good cleansing, de-toxifying diet/fasts. I've looked into a lot of herbs and juice fasting, just wanted to put this out there in case you all know of something I don't. Anyway, I'm on a mission to clear myself of all the bad toxins and unhealthy foods. Hopefully my will will be strong enough.:)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Loc: the shadow in the backgro...
Re: Cleansing and De-tox [Re: loverofthewoods]
    #3296151 - 10/30/04 04:00 AM (12 years, 22 hours ago)

what are you detoxing?

Re: Cleansing and De-tox [Re: loverofthewoods]
    #3296797 - 10/30/04 11:22 AM (12 years, 14 hours ago)

enema time!

Dog Lover

Re: Cleansing and De-tox [Re: Vvellum]
    #3297539 - 10/30/04 03:24 PM (12 years, 10 hours ago)

bi0 said:
enema time!

HA HA HA  :grin:

That can help but for a first timer I think he might save that for later :crazy:

LOverof the Woods,
Hey dude are you intrested in a Short fast or a Long fast? Because it makes a difference in what you eat prior to starting your fast.

Also what kind of results are you looking for? Quick clean/purge or a complete burnoff of 90% of the toxins in your body??

Ok a few tips I follow are........

3 days before any fast I don't eat any heavy meats, whole grains or dairy. I usally will ony eat fresh fruits,fresh juicy type veggies,fish and mabey a small lump or cooked rice. This diet is to prepare my guts for the journey.

If I am planning a extended fast I diet this way for a week to ten days prior. The last 48 hours are eating juicy type fresh fruit and juice.
2-3 day fasts are good for general cleansing. But I suggest a water only fast for this short duration. When going on longer fast 12-16 oz of juice and water every 24 hours gives some energy but, the belly pains are still a problem.

When your belly has no food and only water for more than 3-4 days it shuts down, Your hunger pains leave for a week or so. 90% of the time :crazy:

The a really only two types of fasts. Long and short 24-36 hours.

The longer Fast 3-14 days has a few dangers that need to be made known to you, the adventure. I say adventure because, Fasts of this type can lead to many enlightenments both in mind and body.
But, the danger is in the starting of eating again. The guts after being shut down for a week or more must be approached with Juice and mash foods. VERY small amounts over 24-36 hours!!! Very imortant.If not done this way. The smallest problem would be very bad cramps and pain for a few days, the worst a trip to the operating table of death. Bottom line you can't just go the Taco Bell :grin:

The proper preperation is the second most important thing, it must be taken serious. :thumbup:

But the most important thing is the preperation of the mind, Fasting is by far the greatest tool for teaching yourself discipline. I am talking about the most BALL heavy kind. When fasting for more than a week you discover true discipline of the mind and body. To deny your body of such cravings is to control the mind.

ANYWAY.......................... Your going to feel pain like you never have. Deal with it. After the 4-5 day you won't feel any hunger for another 4-5 days and it is during this period is when you find the end of the stars. BUT when your belly kicks on again you could eat a shoe. FOR REAL I'm not kidding.
If you thought the balls it took to get this far was anything, When your belly starts again you will find it very hard to eat in very small amounts and drink juice for 2 days. Because with every bite your get more hungry. The end is the worst. Until you once again can eat a Thanksgiving type meal. Then it's like the best cum shot :shocked:

There is a ton of info on-line. Read up and have fun. Be smart and GOODLUCK

Edited by Fucknuckle (10/30/04 04:01 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Tacos

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being