Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
George W. Bush, conspiracy, world failure, and politics distorted to coerce the population in masses
    #3292458 - 10/29/04 01:51 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Kerry may not be a better choice, but I think anything is better then Bush.. Kerry would set the stage for an uprising of democracy to take place in the next election... it has already started.. Hillary is running for sure in 2k8, any maybe Badarnik again, and who else!

Kerry knows what it is like to smoke pot and kill people. He is a leader and political pawn.

Bush is tied with many deeper things. A possible user, with ties deeper than the oil fields, using god to justify raising the price on oil stocks, which he owns a HUGE part in...

Does America realize how much Bush has DIRECTLY made from the increase in gas? Hell, 7 years ago it was $1.25 a gallon. That is WAY faster then normal inflation rates go.. it is pushing $2.12 a gall here in GA.

Oh ya, and guess what the army uses TONS OF in the war in Iraq? GAS! and guess who pays for it? THE SAME GOVERNMENT that we pay taxes to..

Not only is Bush robbing the PEOPLE blind, he is robbing the SYSTEM, in a mass coercion of the richest distortion of power the world has seen since Hitler.

Except this time, half the country supports the madness... blinded by Society and the SUVS. The system is falling apart fast, and change is coming soon. Vote NO to incumbents!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBiohazard81
Seeker ofReality
Re: George W. Bush, conspiracy, world failure, and politics distorted to coerce the population in masses [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3292696 - 10/29/04 04:41 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Here here!

I think if more people realised half of your post. They would not vote for him.

Politics + Religion = Trouble.

Conservative Christianity is one hell of a powerfull crowd control. Damm scary too.

--------------------
It's not what, it's why.....

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
Re: George W. Bush, conspiracy, world failure, and politics distorted to coerce the population in masses [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3294615 - 10/29/04 04:43 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

2Experimental said:
Kerry may not be a better choice, but I think anything is better then Bush.. Kerry would set the stage for an uprising of democracy to take place in the next election... it has already started.. Hillary is running for sure in 2k8, any maybe Badarnik again, and who else!
"Kerry would set the stage for an uprising of democracy" what the hell does that mean? You like hillary?

Kerry knows what it is like to smoke pot and kill people. He is a leader and political pawn.

Bush is tied with many deeper things. A possible user, with ties deeper than the oil fields, using god to justify raising the price on oil stocks, which he owns a HUGE part in...

Kerry is the one who wants to increase gas prices through taxes. And yeah that war criminal really makes me feel better because of his war record. Also do you think bush didnt smoke pot, his wife is believed to be a college pot dealer. Also which gas stocks are you talking about?

Does America realize how much Bush has DIRECTLY made from the increase in gas? Hell, 7 years ago it was $1.25 a gallon. That is WAY faster then normal inflation rates go.. it is pushing $2.12 a gall here in GA.

So how do we go about influencing opec or any other oil bearing country for that matter? Should we send troops into africa or Venezuela? Also why does it matter?

Oh ya, and guess what the army uses TONS OF in the war in Iraq? GAS! and guess who pays for it? THE SAME GOVERNMENT that we pay taxes to..

Which Kerry unconstitutionally voted for. Great choice of candidate by the way.

Not only is Bush robbing the PEOPLE blind, he is robbing the SYSTEM, in a mass coercion of the richest distortion of power the world has seen since Hitler.
yea sure.....pull anything else out of your ass today?

Except this time, half the country supports the madness... blinded by Society and the SUVS. The system is falling apart fast, and change is coming soon. Vote NO to incumbents!
Wait, wait, guess how many SUVs kerry owns. And i just see the system growing worse with kerry. Also incumbents tend to accomplish more in their second term so i look forward to that.

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #3294672 - 10/29/04 05:08 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

2Experimental said:
Kerry may not be a better choice,
He definitely is not
this just boggles the mind. A leader AND a political pawn

Are you refering to the Illuminati or what? A possible user of what? I thought you liked that Kerry got High and killed people. Do you honestly think that if he could raise oil prices he would DO IT JUST BEFORE THE ELECTION
well, actually, no, it isn't. And please tell us just how much Bush has made DIRECTLY from this. I, for one, don't know.

Robbing a SYSTEM????? A MASS coercion of a DISTORTION?????

holy shit, is this a fucking parody? Blinded by society???? Blinded by SUVs???? Well maybe when I was making a turn around one parked. The current system is fabulously successful, beyond anything anyone would have dreamed just 50 years ago. Stay the course. It is working wonderfully in America

Gotta be joke

--------------------

InvisibleDirtMcgirt
in a pinch
 User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: George W. Bush, conspiracy, world failure, and politics distorted to coerce the population in ma [Re: zappaisgod]
    #3295120 - 10/29/04 07:40 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

the current system is fabulously successful, beyond anything anyone would have dreamed just 50 years ago. Stay the course. It is working wonderfully in America

What the hell does that mean? The advancements of the past 50 years have nothing to do with Bush.

He has accomplished little in his presidency domestically...

Eduacation? Its a big federal government joke, ask the teachers. Economy? I really enjoyed my $149 tax refund but I can't get a damn job. I'm sure all the MNC's are enjoying the tax breaks they got. I've yet to see this top down scheme help anybody except stock holders(also Bush gives breaks to companies that outsource jobs). Not to mention to biggest deviance from historical conservative view while he bloats the budget with expensive programs that would make a democrat blush

Civil rights? The Patriot Act is quite a piece of work and if GWB gets another try it'll only get longer. Also I can't wait until Bush gets to appoint 2 judges in the supreme court and that along with the Patriot act and we can all waive this whole fucking site goodbye then.

Don't even start on terrorism...Bush is the bane of most this world. More and more any leader willing to help the US out has to deal with outrage from his own populance because of this man. Do you really think you can just go kill all the terrorists and be done with it? Or would you prefer to stay at yellow alert indefinetly and have an administration that backs its mistakes by using scare tactics? I'd even prefer John kerry's doublespeak than that. The best way to create terrorists is put a fundamentalist in office and watch him wage a crusade.

Conviction? GWB has none as he can't defend his own views because they aren't his in the first place. He is Karl Rove's and Dick Cheney man-bitch.

--------------------
"And we, inhabitants of the great coral of the Cosmos, believe the atom (which still we cannot see) to be full matter, whereas, it too, like everything else, is but an embroidery of voids in the Void, and we give the name of being, dense and even eternal, to that dance of inconsistencies, that infinite extension that is identified with absolute Nothingness and that spins from its own non-being the illusion of everything."

InvisibleDirtMcgirt
in a pinch
 User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: George W. Bush, conspiracy, world failure, and politics distorted to coerce the population in ma [Re: DirtMcgirt]
    #3295131 - 10/29/04 07:42 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Also incumbents tend to accomplish more in their second term so i look forward to that.

Thats what really scares me...

--------------------
"And we, inhabitants of the great coral of the Cosmos, believe the atom (which still we cannot see) to be full matter, whereas, it too, like everything else, is but an embroidery of voids in the Void, and we give the name of being, dense and even eternal, to that dance of inconsistencies, that infinite extension that is identified with absolute Nothingness and that spins from its own non-being the illusion of everything."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale