Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleJared
Stranger
Folding@home Statistics
4 Kittens.
    #329315 - 05/29/01 11:22 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I've got 4 kittens for sale! Will accept trades of spores or other mycological supplies. Three of them are tabby black and white, and one is tabby orange. They are currently three weeks old and will need about 3 weeks more to mature before they are ready to give away. Will ship via UPS ground. Also, a buy two get two free offer is included with this offer! Act fast while supplys last!

Need a webpage or other graphics? You've got spores I've got skills Lets get in touch. Pulseshock@hotmail.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: 4 Kittens. [Re: Jared]
    #329371 - 05/30/01 12:52 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Sweet.
www.cat-scan.com

---------------------------------------
kickme.to/mushrooms

InvisibleJared
Stranger
Folding@home Statistics
Re: 4 Kittens. [Re: Anno]
    #329393 - 05/30/01 01:38 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

uhh, I was just kidding man, heh.

Need a webpage or other graphics? You've got spores I've got skills Lets get in touch. Pulseshock@hotmail.com

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #329448 - 05/30/01 04:02 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

hey man!!! 4 kittens eh'.....
....i could use some shark bait.......i'll P/M you....
...MWAH HA HAH!!!

~fortyounces2freedom~ & ~disconnectedhaze~

Support the FSR!!

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

OfflineDarK_SavioR
addict
Loc: Down the Street
    #329557 - 05/30/01 10:07 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

hehe, you should see how many people you could get to reply to that in the spore exchange forum in like 48 hours or something... that did give me an idea though. I've got two female leopard geckos that will be mature and laying eggs next january or so, I'll buy me a male to bread with em that will cost like $200 - $300. You can get the high-yellow leopard geckos like I have for like $40 as juveniles but almost all adults cost over $200. heh, anyway they'll lay about 8 clutches each so thats like 32 possible geckos. I bet I could get a lot of spores for those, heh. Leopard geckos are cool as hell.

"Now chew em up and slam the orange juice. Vitamin C chase, kill the taste. You can tell its nasty by the look on my face."

Long Live The Free Spore Ring!

--------------------
Vitamin C chase, kill the taste. You can tell its nasty by the look on my face.
Ralphster44 & The FSR!
All thats stated above is for humor and a lie!!

Offlinethem_26
enthusiast
    #329621 - 05/30/01 11:48 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Man, I've got to pick up my Cheshire cat when I leave here. Thax for the reminder.

Offlinefrootloop
journeyman
Loc: Detroit, MI
Re: 4 Kittens. [Re: 40oz]
    #329689 - 05/30/01 12:56 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Meanie. Cats are fun to trip with especially when they get into your shrooms.

"Anything that grows from her is meant to be consumed in some way... what turns "drugs" bad is when it is touched by greed dirtied hands and processed"

--------------------
"Mental illness is the road to freedom"- PigFace

Here little Fungi I won't hurt you....

InvisibleJared
Stranger
Folding@home Statistics
Re: 4 Kittens. [Re: DarK_SavioR]
    #329715 - 05/30/01 01:30 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Dude, would you really trade gecko's in the future? That would just be so amazing! I'll trade you a mitten for a gecko... heck I'll trade you 4 kittens for 1 fire gecko. And I'll even front the kittens! hehe

InvisibleJared
Stranger
Folding@home Statistics
    #329971 - 05/30/01 06:26 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

On a sad note, one of the kittens has perished =( One of them crawled under a pillow on the couch and was sleeping there. My sister unknowingly sat down against the pillow and it suffocated to death. Now only 3 kittens to give away =( This was a sad post.

OfflineDarK_SavioR
addict
    #329996 - 05/30/01 06:52 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Hehe, ya I would trade geckos for spores... not like to a lot of people but to a few people that I know would take good care of them ; ) If I get a male gecko and do breed these geckos I'll make it post about it or something, heh. All I'd ask for is a print or two and that you pay for overnight or 2 day shipping. I could get you info on how to keep a leopard gecko too... you can find that info all over the net. And all I have is leopard geckos, they're really cool and really yellow. I keep em real healthy and follow all these breeder's tips and tricks and stuff. Anyway, if anyone is serious about trading for a gecko I could work something out with ya ; ) It'd be a while though, these aren't even a year old yet and they probably will only give off about 4 clutches each the first time they lay eggs... thats still 16 babies though. Leopard geckos are cool little friends to have around though and anyone responsible enough to grow shrooms is responsible enough to take care of em. hehe, but ya I'd really trade some geckos for spores and supplies and stuff if anyone seriously wanted some ; )

"Now chew em up and slam the orange juice. Vitamin C chase, kill the taste. You can tell its nasty by the look on my face."

--------------------
Ralphster44 & The FSR!

OfflineALDER_057
addict

#330011 - 05/30/01 07:05 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

i have a cat named timothy leary and a little baby kitten also.
i just was spraying lysol under the sink to keep things tidy and out jumps this kitty that i had just sprayed down on accident. I freaked a bit because I didn't want to harm her. My G.F. just grabed her and threw her in the sink. the gatito did not mind the bath that much and was sterilised at the same time.
ALDER

--------------------
Drug Dealing & Trading Forum

OfflineDarK_SavioR
addict
    #330014 - 05/30/01 07:10 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Here, this is my bigger gecko... it'll get about 8 - 12 inches long once its full grown, its only about 4 months old now

Edited by DarK_SavioR on 05/30/01 09:12 PM.

--------------------
Ralphster44 & The FSR!

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #330146 - 05/30/01 09:25 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

hey??? do those geckos swim? ... i still need my sharkbait.....

~fortyounces2freedom~ & ~disconnectedhaze~

Support the FSR!!

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

OfflineTaz
veteran
    #330190 - 05/30/01 10:20 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

you guys are funny as hell, thanks for the laughs. I needed that......

"Out of chaos...comes order...."

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

InvisibleJared
Stranger
Folding@home Statistics
    #330222 - 05/30/01 10:55 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Mam, that is so wicked cool! But I still must say they aren't as wicked cool as Green day geckos (the ones that are lime green with red ears) those are my favorites. If you do succesfully raise a clutch of babies I would in the future surrley trade for one. Damn he looks cool!

InvisibleJared
Stranger
Folding@home Statistics
    #330223 - 05/30/01 10:56 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

LOL

OfflineDarK_SavioR
addict
    #330253 - 05/30/01 11:42 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

hehe, ya... these are nocturnal and eat insects... most day geckos (including green) eat fruit I believe. Also, leopard geckos are terrestrial and from the desert... they don't have the pads that let them climb glass like some geckos. I think green day geckos are also terrestrial though. hehe, this is so off subject of shrooms ; ) oh well

--------------------
Ralphster44 & The FSR!

Invisiblepsilocybe cubensis
Blood, guts, andbroken teeth.

Loc: Lost Angels
    #330370 - 05/31/01 03:19 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I have the same gecko mine is four years old. I'll post pics one day.

Fuck authority...
Decide a majority...
Raised by the system...
Now it?s time to run against them...

InvisibleJared
Stranger
Folding@home Statistics
    #330507 - 05/31/01 08:56 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Green day geckos can climb smooth surfaces, at my local pet store they used to have one that was always stuck to teh side of its aquarium =) This isn't really off the topic of shrooms were talking about the specific detials of thing we are investigating for trade .. hehe =)

OfflineDarK_SavioR
addict
    #330581 - 05/31/01 10:38 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

hehe, good point ; ) And I guess that green day geckos aren't terrestrial then... the only problem with the ones that can climb smooth surfaces is that they tend to pry off the top of your terrarium. Most terrariums have a little piece of plastic to lock the top in place with though. Oh ya, my other gecko isn't as big but just as old and has this solid white dot thats like on its back and between its front legs. It looks pretty cool though, almost like a diamond.

--------------------
Ralphster44 & The FSR!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags