Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesolidshroom
ShiggityShiggity Shwa

Loc: Far Frozen North
Salvia 20x trip report
    #3292470 - 10/29/04 03:57 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Tonight i tried salvia 20x again, previously ive never been able to break through on it, and im still not so sure i did this time, but these were definantly the strongest effcts ive ever had.

Me and 3 of my friends got in my car, drove to a secluded place, and they all smoked some weed out of the bong first. after they were all high, i loaded a bowl of salvia for him and he smoked it.

At first he just sat there holdin it in, then after he exhaled he started talkin crazy talk, and goin crazy in the car almost, sayin stuff that made no sense and grabbing at things that werent there.

Anyhow, after he came down, he didnt really try to explain anything but from what little he did say i assume he broke through. he didnt really like the experience because it was so alien and weird.

Next i loaded up a bowl, burned it all, and held it in for what seemed like forever. I was looking out the window to my car thinking "ive got to hold it in if i want to break through", and slowly i started feeling reality tear almost

I dont think i broke through all the way, cause i was still somewhat in touch, but i had the some pretty damn good effects. I cant really explain what i saw, but it was most like my whole world spinning in sort of fractal patterns, and things that happened around me affected the pattern.

For example, when my one friend closed the door behind me, i could "see" him doing it and the noise sent a shockwave through my entire vision, rippling outwards. like a drop of water on a pond

I had the strongest sense of deja vu the whole time too, i felt like EVERYTHING that happened i was remembering from another time, the place the people iw as with, everything, it was so crazy cause the whole time it was happening it was like id already done the exact same thing and could remember it with crystal clarity.

as i was coming down, i started to see reality as it was. I could still see the "tripping world" though or whatever.It was like reality was a tangible thing for me, and there it was very distinct from "unreality" or whatever. So many things went through my head and so many things happened that i really cant explain it all

I cant really go to much into it, but the trip only lasted 3 minutes or so at the most. I just cant really put it into words.

Overall, it was a great experience for me, and i look forward to trying it again, but i want to go farther. i want to totally break through, because i still dont think i have.

I definantly dont want to do it with my other 2 friends when their stoned, because they just laugh to much, and when i explain things to them they just dismiss it and act like im crazy, which pisses me off to no end. I was just getting really pissed off with my stoned friends, cause they just didnt understand and were aggravating me.

I got so incredibly pissed at my one friend because i would ask him nicely to not rally my car or anything, then he would stomp on the gas and shit and rally around, and i would see it as him just doing it to piss me off, so i did get really pissed. then hed act like im being all crazy in gettin mad and call me a moron or some shit. I have no patience for people being dicks or doing gay shit for no reason after ive done salvia.

Salvia is really weird, but i like things that turn my world upside down so i think ill definantly try it again.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia 20x trip report [Re: solidshroom]
    #3292722 - 10/29/04 07:10 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

not the best environment in which to set up the standing wave dance, but you certainly got the effect:

normal procession of consciousness includes:

moment ...
...........moment ....
.......................moment ...
...................................moment ...

and it all fits together like a movie "seamlessly"

salvia procession at level 4 is like this:

m.o..m...e....n.....t ...........
...........m.o..m...e...n.....t ....
......................m.o..m...e....n.....t ...
.................................m.o..m...e....n.....t ...

wonderful visual overlays (blobs, trails, dimensions, fractals)
physical overlays (tugging pushing pinching pins)
auditory overlays (echoes, phlanging sounds)
smell overlays (new aromas, combinations)
taste overlays (magical tastes)
mental overlays (sense of deja vue, memory scene reconstruction, fractal space creation and super powered animations)

OfflineBonez420
8=======8

Loc: out of my element
Re: Salvia 20x trip report [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3292907 - 10/29/04 09:28 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Nice report. I've only smoked salvia once and didn't break through, but I know I was close because I almost fell out of my chair, and things seemed a little warped.

I feel ya on that whole "friends don't understand" thing. I have a best friend (who doesn't trip anymore) that I can tell about trips and he listens and sometimes takes me seriously. On the other hand, I have a couple friends here at college who just trip to have fun, so when I try to explain a part of a previous trip they just laugh and act like it has no meaning just because shrooms/salvia/acid/etc. put you in a different world/perspective. So yeah, it gets annoying when they only want to refer to 'funny' or 'fucked-up' things that happened to them during their trip. I just wanna scream to them- "It's about more than just being fucked up! Learn something from your trip. Shrooms/other things strip you down and reveal who you truly are, so use the opportunity to learn about yourself!" But alas, I think they would just give me a dirty look and kick me out of their house.

Oh well. Like I said, nice trip report.

--------------------
"Many times I've lied - Many times I've listened,
Many times I've wondered how much there is to know."
-Led Zeppelin (Over the Hills and Far Away)

Offlinereve
Stranger
Re: Salvia 20x trip report [Re: Bonez420]
    #3296094 - 10/30/04 03:29 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I totally understand

I did salvia around two of my friends, and I bitched them out really hardcore during the trip, they were just talking, but it made me like super paranoid.

InvisibleMushie_Man
Fuck Up

Loc: UK
Re: Salvia 20x trip report [Re: solidshroom]
    #3297389 - 10/30/04 02:35 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I'm getting some Salvia on Monday 20x stuff, I have never tryed it before, Does it always last for about 3 Min's or longer? Cause i hear it lasts for 30Min's or so, I'm deter mend to break through, I'm going to smoke as much as i can handle, un till i share it with my friend :P but I'm payin so i guess i can have as much as i wish :P will 1g last long? How many bowls/bongs you think ill get off it?

Should i prepear myself? Any tips?

--------------------
Ecstacy got me standing next to you
Getting sentimental as fuck spillin' guts to you
We just met
But I think I'm in love with you
But you're on it too
So you tell me you love me too
Wake up in the morning like "yo, what the fuck we do?"

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia 20x trip report [Re: Mushie_Man]
    #3298638 - 10/30/04 09:28 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

20x - should be at least 30 -60 doses in a gram

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience